Sports in America

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
I would like to serve with the Administration of the United States Department of Labor.

Because there, I don't serve sports fans, I serve the law.
And I don't care about a bunch of rowdy, drunk sports fans.
I care about the Law, and its my job to carry out the Law that makes a good workplace.

And the day that I am with the United States Department of Labor....is the day that we're going to see some major differences in Sports.

We're going to limit the size and strength and speed, and power of Football players on the field, so that the equipment they wear can protect them.... other than that, Football is gone...
Its going to be phased out... no more recruits.

And the NFL can switch to soccer, which in the ABSENCE of American football, would be called Football in the USA anyway.

Testing positive for illegal drugs in Athletics, is the same as testing positive ANYWHERE.
If you're an Athlete, and you test positive for Steroids, you're gone....

And you wont pay for a million New York Lawyers.... because you're paid what you're worth...
No more multi million dollar contracts.

The city sports teams will not be privately owned, they will go back to being owned by the Cities that they play for

There will be no more UFC.... Its going to be run by State Athletic Commissions of each state.

And if you're over 6 ft 3, and more than 230 pounds, you don't need to be fighting for a living.

Sports are going to go back to rules and regulation, and order.

And chanting that the other team or player stinks, is Conduct unbecoming a sportman, and you will be ejected from the facility for it.

I would end the cesspool of today's professional sports in America.... and in the long run, Sports will actually gain back its popularity.

Last edited:
Thanks. I needed a good head-shaking, disvelueving snort and chuckle tonight.

It'll never happen under anyone's regime; yours or otherwise.

I would like to serve with the Administration of the United States Department of Labor.

I care about the Law, and its my job to carry out the Law that makes a good workplace.

And the day that I am with the United States Department of Labor....is the day that we're going to see some major differences in Sports.

We're going to limit the size and strength and speed, and power of Football players on the field, so that the equipment they wear can protect them.... other than that, Football is gone...

And the NFL can switch to soccer, which in the ABSENCE of American football, would be called Football in the USA anyway.

Testing positive for illegal drugs in Athletics, is the same as testing positive ANYWHERE.

And you wont pay for a million New York Lawyers.... because you're paid what you're worth...

The city sports teams will not be privately owned, they will go back to being owned by the Cities that they play for

There will be no more UFC.... Its going to be run by State Athletic Commissions of each state.

And if you're over 6 ft 3, and more than 230 pounds, you don't need to be fighting for a living.

And chanting that the other team or player stinks, is Conduct unbecoming a sportman, and you will be ejected from the facility for it.

I would end the cesspool of today's professional sports in America.... and in the long run, Sports will actually gain back its popularity.

Sober up, dude. You're having delusions of adequacy.

And remember the chant at Fenway every summer: YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK!

Kindly fuck off please

Forum List

Back