SS Director Kimberly Cheatle Confesses That Radio Communications From July 13 Were Not Preserved

So we will never know if Cheatle called JD Vance....

Charles Schumer, what do you think???

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch; I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer roared Wednesday to a crowd of protesters angry over a Louisiana case before the court that threatens abortion rights. "You won't know what hit if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Of course they were not preserved.
I have, in my tenure, dispatched

for ex, you call 911 and/or any affiliates , it's all on record, and they do so for liability

that they do this , even out in the sticks where i am makes it a no brainer for the more funded departments down in civilization

The SS certainly being one of them

~S~

WTF?!?

This is outrageous. But this seems to be an area of expertise for the now departed Cheatle. She was there when the USSS comms disappeared fromJ6, now from J13.

Nothing to see here, move along, move along, nothing to see here ...

Nothing to see here. Move along. SS did everything they could to get Trump assassinated, director resigns, evidence deleted. MEH just another day for the "Democrats".

Personally, I don't believe that the agents on site were in on the attempt on Trump. They were dealt a bad hand.
However, the Senior agent in charges of this protection group should be called before Congress to explain the what why and wherfore this occurred.
  • Who set the scenario up for the shooter?
  • What orders were issued by DHS and DSI regarding the outer protection perimeter at this rally?
  • Who is the lead agent responsible to the advance security survey?
  • Why was the perimter of security reduced to less than 150 yards?
  • Was the failure due to DEI preferences, not experience and merit?

WTF?!?

This is outrageous. But this seems to be an area of expertise for the now departed Cheatle. She was there when the USSS comms disappeared fromJ6, now from J13.

Nothing to see here, move along, move along, nothing to see here ...

W
T
F

Oh, I forgot, unity. Right. Trump called for Unity. No biggie

Which we will forever and a day be in the dark about, now that Crowdstrike scrubbed the 'net EMH

~S~
There were hundreds of witnesses.
There are hundreds of audio tracks to compare acoustic signatures of the guns
There are SS agents to explain why that roof was setup for the apparent kill shot
There were 3 snipers on the 1st floor, why?
There was a transmitter next to Crooks, why?
How about if Crooks transmitted he's ready, another shooter (1st fl?) takes the kill shot, then Crooks starts shooting after hearing the 1st shot?

Crooks was discovered before Trump took the stage, but the SS cover snipers were told not to shoot until AFTER the kid shot, why?
Retired SS agents know it was an obvious setup, so who set it up? Who was the agent-in-charge?
Who has the approved security plan?
Local cops and the State Police know what happened.

Forum List

Back