Stacked Debate?

i'm curious who longknife would recommend

I would recommend an established, unbiased debate adjudicator. Perhaps one from an Ivy League university and another from a less liberal establishment.

Get rid of the News Readers completely.

because heaven forbid people with actual journalistic credentials hold donald to the standard every other candidate ever has been held to.

You probably actually think that list in the OP are 'actual credentialed journalists', i.e. you're mentally ill and a grade school dropout.

I would recommend an established, unbiased debate adjudicator. Perhaps one from an Ivy League university and another from a less liberal establishment.

because heaven forbid people with actual journalistic credentials hold donald to the standard every other candidate ever has been held to.

You probably actually think that list in the OP are 'actual credentialed journalists', i.e. you're mentally ill and a grade school dropout.

Provide a list that you think is better

Here are the moderators reported to be in the running for the presidential debates:

Anderson Cooper, CNN

Megyn Kelly, FNC

Chris Wallace, FNC

Bob Schieffer, CBS

Wolf Blitzer, CNN

Rachel Maddow

Martha Raddatz

Chuck Todd

George Stephanopoulos'

Chris Cuomo

Don Lemon

Gwenn Ifill

Uh, taking a look at the list certainly doesn't show many truly independent “journalists”. Is it a case that there aren't any?

Story @ BREAKING: Trump Camp Furious After Top 2 Debate Moderators Named.... This Is NOT Right

Nothing but hacks, of course. Not a single real journalist in the entire list. He should tell them to go fuck themselves and move on, as they aren't going to do anything worth seeing with that collection of lying dishonest vermin on the panel.

Care to name who you would prefer? I don't think Rush or Hannity would be appropriate.
Rush and Hannity are as absurd to the right as some on the list in the OP are absurd to the left. George Stephanopoulos for example practically works for the Clintons.

Presidential Debate Moderators Are Set, With Lester Holt for the First

03moderators-combo-master768.jpg

Mr. Holt, the anchor of the “NBC Nightly News,” will moderate the first debate on Sept. 26; Ms. Raddatz of ABC and Mr. Cooper of CNN will moderate the town hall debate on Oct. 9; and Mr. Wallace of Fox News will handle the final debate on Oct. 19.

All are first-time presidential debate moderators.

Additionally, the CBS News correspondent Elaine Quijano will moderate the vice-presidential debate on Oct. 4.

Story @ http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/03/b...ate-moderators-lester-holt-chris-wallace.html

No need to list further.
I want to see Megyn Kelly !!!
:)
lol ... sexist pig. She only lacks being a mute to be perfect.
Why sexist? Cooper & Kelly represent both sexes, and both are smart too.

That part was just sarcasm, and no, they aren't smart, nor are they real journalists, they're propagandists, a different category from 'journalists'.

No need to list further.

yes, because someone who was number one in her law school class should keep quiet for you wackos

and you wonder why women don't vote for your misogynist, bigoted candidates

She failed bar exams everywhere she took them, except oddly enough in Arkansas, where her Hubby arranged for her to 'pass', and landed her a nice paying do nothing gig as a member of the Walmart board of directors., and as a matter of fact the GOP is gaining women voters in a major category, namely those who are married and have children, and of course Hillary's hubby is a misogynist, so we know you're just full of baloney trying to claim women Democrats have some sort of problem with misogyny.

John McGlaughlin would have been the best moderator.

"Mr Trump, how many Mexicans will you actually be able to deport?"
"Well I .."
"Wrong! The answer is 7, seven"

"Mrs. Clinton how many emails do you not remember deleting?"
"Well for the .."
"Wrong! The answer is 23, twenty three"

"Next question. How many days before Christmas will we see Christmas decorations in stores this year? Pat Buchanan!?"
"Well John if you.."
"Wrong! The answer is 95, ninety-five"

No need to list further.

yes, because someone who was number one in her law school class should keep quiet for you wackos

She failed bar exams everywhere she took them, except oddly enough in Arkansas, where her Hubby arranged for her to 'pass', and landed her a nice paying do nothing gig as a member of the Walmart board of directors., and as a matter of fact the GOP is gaining women voters in a major category, namely those who are married and have children, and of course Hillary's hubby is a misogynist, so we know you're just full of baloney trying to claim women Democrats have some sort of problem with misogyny.

Another rightwingnut lie. She failed DC. She passed Arkansas. Every state tests different things. In NY they test Civil practice or they used to ( I'm not sure about now.). But if I took a bar exam in Louisiana, I wouldn't know a thing about the law in a code state.

But I do love how hacks who know nothing about the subject think they can make up BS and anyone but other hacks is going to listen to them.

Provide a list that you think is better

Already provided some names. Try reading the thread.

No need to list further.

Another rightwingnut lie. She failed DC. She passed Arkansas. Every state tests different things. In NY they test Civil practice or they used to ( I'm not sure about now.). But if I took a bar exam in Louisiana, I wouldn't know a thing about the law in a code state.

But I do love how hacks who know nothing about the subject think they can make up BS and anyone but other hacks is going to listen to them.

So now you admit you don't know shit about it, and now pretend to have some sort of comeback. We already knew that. You're just stupid, that's all, and babbling about 'hacks' is just silly hypocrisy on your part.

Here are the moderators reported to be in the running for the presidential debates:

Anderson Cooper, CNN

Megyn Kelly, FNC

Chris Wallace, FNC

Bob Schieffer, CBS

Wolf Blitzer, CNN

Rachel Maddow

Martha Raddatz

Chuck Todd

George Stephanopoulos'

Chris Cuomo

Don Lemon

Gwenn Ifill

Uh, taking a look at the list certainly doesn't show many truly independent “journalists”. Is it a case that there aren't any?

Story @ BREAKING: Trump Camp Furious After Top 2 Debate Moderators Named.... This Is NOT Right
Well, Drumpf can always run away......

No need to list further.

Um....Megan Kelly?

No need to list further.

Um....Megan Kelly?

Hillary. Megan Kelly is pretty ignorant herself, and proved she doesn't know basic American history on national TV, though, and she isn't remotely qualified either, just another newsreading bimbo and no 'journalist'.

No need to list further.

Um....Megan Kelly?

oh that's funny... because he was confused, he muddled the conversation.

thanks.

No need to list further.

Um....Megan Kelly?

Hillary. Megan Kelly is pretty ignorant herself, and proved she doesn't know basic American history on national TV, though, and she isn't remotely qualified either, just another newsreading bimbo and no 'journalist'.

again, megyn kelly was number one in her law school class. she is far from ignorant.

uneducated trumpsters are funny.

Anderson Cooper, CNN

Megyn Kelly, FNC

Chris Wallace, FNC

Bob Schieffer, CBS

Wolf Blitzer, CNN

Rachel Maddow

Martha Raddatz

Chuck Todd

George Stephanopoulos'

Chris Cuomo

Don Lemon

Gwenn Ifill

Boo Hoo Hoo...any news person who doesn't tell republicans exactly what they want
to hear is "The Liberal Media"

You mean like the Houston Chronicle that hasnt made a single mention of hillarys corruption yet they can always find something bad to write about when it comes to Trump?

Forum List

Back