STAND WITH TEXAS !!!

What this corrupt EVIL Admin is doing to TEXAS and the entire nation is beyond utterly disturbing, vile and just EVIL.

All TX wanted to do was help contain the flooding of its state and this Pol Pot Biden is now threatening against TEXAS??

Could this be the Fort Sumter moment.

Why cant the other 21 red states all get together and do a full secession from this corrupt EVIL , Tyrannical Country.

You really think the Military is going to attack all these states that leave

Will Biden use the marines next ???

Too complex. They can't figure out how to get their share of the bankrupt SS fund.
I agree with you, but our politicians are incompetent. They will keep going as is until they lost all 50 states to the filthy dems.

Civil war.png

yeah, the last forty years it was people smoking weed and no one gave a shit, now I don't give a shit about my former adversaries getting theirs, fuck-'em.

what is a ultra conservative nation was spying on leftist vermin. ??

yeah, the last forty years it was people smoking weed and no one gave a shit, now I don't give a shit about my former adversaries getting theirs, fuck-'em.

You set a dangerous precedent and destroyed democracy forever

We are living in a full blown fascist state that is becoming like Nazi Germany
It's the same state created by being the world's wealthiest nation with the world's most expensive military...You have lived and prospered in this nation while it has been fascist for some seventy years....If you want to cut off yer nose to spite yer face go ahead they have prison space available.

That stupid gimp of a governor needs to pull his head out of Trump's ass and comply just as he wants others to comply.

Forum List

Back