Standing Alone For Jesus Christ ....are You Willing?

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
The title of this Christian brothers you tube video is Standing Alone for Jesus Christ......are you willing? His message is truly inspirational and it was a wonderful surprise for me to find a few of his videos today! He certainly needs to be heard by as many people as possible. His faith is strong in the LORD and hearing him quote scripture and declare his allegiance to Jesus Christ is a wonderful blessing. My prayer is that more Christians are going to stand up and be counted (like him) and that they will realize that what this young man is saying is the truth. My belief is that even if you are standing alone - you are not alone because Jesus Christ is with you. The brother does make mention of this also in the video. This is the first video and there are two more - this video is a short message but a powerful one. Enjoy!

What a wonderful young man he is! He certainly has a heart for the LORD, doesn't he?

If I knew for absolute certain that Jesus was real, etc etc

I'd not be one of those fly by night Religious people.

It would be my entire life/essence of being.

The following scriptures are the scriptures he quoted from the bible for his message and will be put up in order.

2 Timothy 4 16 At my first defense no one came to my support but everyone deserted me. May it not be held against them.
Context
[URL='http://biblehub.com/2_timothy/4.htm']The Lord Remains Faithful

16At my first defense no one supported me, but all deserted me; may it not be counted against them. 17But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that through me the proclamation might be fully accomplished, and that all the Gentiles might hear; and I was rescued out of the lion's mouth.…

Cross References
Luke 12:11
"When you are brought before synagogues, rulers and authorities, do not worry about how you will defend yourselves or what you will say,

Acts 7:60
Then he fell on his knees and cried out, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them." When he had said this, he fell asleep.

1 Corinthians 13:5
It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
2 Timothy 4:15
You too should be on your guard against him, because he strongly opposed our message.

G.T. you're sincerity is sure to make the Lord's heart leap with joy. He's searching for ones just like you! You are so real! What a blessing to read someone bold enough to just be honest and tell it like it is. Good for you. I believe you will know for absolute certain. I believe you will.

G.T. you're sincerity is sure to make the Lord's heart leap with joy. He's searching for ones just like you! You are so real! What a blessing to read someone bold enough to just be honest and tell it like it is. Good for you. I believe you will know for absolute certain. I believe you will.

I hope so man.

Current day, I'm an agnostic who argues against religious people usually, but on the inside I'm searching all day every day for whatever *it* is.

Next verse is 2 Corinthians 6:17 ..... from video.

2 Corinthians 6 17 Therefore Come out from them and be separate says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing and I will receive you.
Context
Do Not Be Unequally Yoked
…16Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, "I WILL DWELL IN THEM AND WALK AMONG THEM; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. 17"Therefore, COME OUT FROM THEIR MIDST AND BE SEPARATE," says the Lord. "AND DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS UNCLEAN; And I will welcome you. 18"And I will be a father to you, And you shall be sons and daughters to Me," Says the Lord Almighty.

In these verses the LORD is letting us know that he desires his own people to walk with Him and abide in His Word - and commands. One of those commands is not to be walking with the wicked - not to be seated in the counsel of the ungodly but to walk with wise men and become wise. When we walk with those who are not abiding with Christ we see the results in the Book of Proverbs - people have ended up in prison for getting in the wrong car - they had no idea the other people in the car were about to do a robbery or a drive by - or some other crime and yet because they were with them they ended up in prison and sometimes taking the greater part of the blame! God's commands are to protect us and keep us safe. God loves us and He proved His love for us by sending His Son to die on a Cross for our sins and he arose on the third day and appeared before many. Jesus has pardoned our sins. He didn't come to condemn us but to save us. God is not trying to deprive us of anything although the devil would have us believe that! The Lord desires for us to obey Him because He is a good shepherd and knows how to protect his sheep!

Reading Psalms Chapter 1 is like reading 2 Corinthians 2: 17 - same message - same wisdom.

Last edited:

@G.T. you're sincerity is sure to make the Lord's heart leap with joy. He's searching for ones just like you! You are so real! What a blessing to read someone bold enough to just be honest and tell it like it is. Good for you. I believe you will know for absolute certain. I believe you will.

I hope so man.

Current day, I'm an agnostic who argues against religious people usually, but on the inside I'm searching all day every day for whatever *it* is.

You are a spiritual being, G.T.. That emptiness you are feeling can only be filled by Jesus Christ. The reason you are experiencing that emptiness is that Jesus is letting you know that He loves you and is calling you to be His own. That is His Holy Spirit that is drawing you. Jesus Christ is God who came in the flesh to this world to redeem what Adam lost. That is why Jesus is called the second Adam. He went to the cross and shed his blood for our sins because we needed to be cleansed of all sin / the curse Adam left us under by disobeying God.

You and I were born into this world with a sin nature. The only way to break the curse off sin is to believe on Jesus Christ going to the cross - to shed his blood for our sin and redeem us.

We are not alone. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, G.T.. There is not one perfect human being that was ever born upon this earth. Not a single human ever born on this earth was sinless. We need a savior to give us this birth of new live - a life that frees us from the curse of sin and death. That life is in Jesus Christ.

It isn't about law keeping or good works. If we could do that we would not need a Savior. We are saved by grace through faith. It is a free gift that Jesus has given to us. If you would like to receive new life in Jesus Christ and be pardoned of all your sins and have your name written in heaven - you can do so today.

Pray this prayer with me,

Lord Jesus, I confess I am a sinner. I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that you died on the cross for my sins and that God raised you from the dead - that you rose on the third day where you appeared to others. I believe you ascended to heaven and are seated at the right hand of the Father. I ask you to accept me as your son, and I receive you now, as my Lord and My Savior and I believe by faith, that my sins have been forgiven and are no longer held against me. Thank you for writing my name in the Lambs book of Life and for giving me everlasting life, Lord Jesus. I am yours. Amen.

When you pray that prayer in your heart and confess it out loud with your mouth - you shall be saved - @G.T. It is the gift of God - eternal life - and we only receive it through Jesus. It is very clear to me that He is calling you and today is the day of Salvation. Amen.

The angels of heaven rejoice over one lost sheep being returned to the shepherd who is Jesus. Jesus delights in you!

Last edited:
Here are the scriptures that confirm salvation is a gift from God and this is how we receive Christ as our Lord and Savior. It is written:
Romans 10 9 If you declare with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead you will be saved.

Context
The Word Brings Salvation
8But what does it say? "THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART "-- that is, the word of faith which we are preaching, 9that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.…

Cross References
Matthew 10:32
"Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven.
Luke 12:8
"I tell you, whoever publicly acknowledges me before others, the Son of Man will also acknowledge before the angels of God.
Acts 2:24
But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him.
Acts 2:32
God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it.
Acts 16:31
They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved--you and your household."
Romans 4:24
but also for us, to whom God will credit righteousness--for us who believe in him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead.
Romans 10:10
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
Romans 14:9
For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.
1 Corinthians 12:3
Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.
Philippians 2:11
and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.1 Peter 1:21
Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.
1 John 4:15
If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God.
Treasury of Scripture
That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved.

That if.

Romans 14:11 For it is written, As I live, said the Lord, every knee shall bow …

Matthew 10:32,33 Whoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess …

Luke 12:8 Also I say to you, Whoever shall confess me before men, him shall …

John 9:22 These words spoke his parents, because they feared the Jews: for …

John 12:42,43 Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but …

Philippians 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to …

1 John 4:2,3 Hereby know you the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that …

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that …

and shalt.

Romans 8:34 Who is he that comdemns? It is Christ that died, yes rather, that …

John 6:69-71 And we believe and are sure that you are that Christ, the Son of …

John 20:26-29 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas …

Acts 8:37 And Philip said, If you believe with all your heart, you may. And …

1 Corinthians 15:14-18 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your …

1 Peter 1:21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and …

http://biblehub.com/romans/10-1.htm
http://biblehub.com/romans/10-10.htm

Last edited:
I feel compelled to tell this - before I got saved - right before I had made up my mind that I was going to go all out for Jesus Christ - that I would not be a half way Christian but one that I would be one that was totally sold out. I can totally relate to what @G.T. said. Those are the words of a Paul. Paul was a sold out servant of Jesus Christ.

I believe it was my seriousness in the moment I gave my life to Christ and was telling the LORD - this is it - if you are real? I need you in my life! I cannot live like this anymore! By faith, I believe you did die on the Cross for my sins and rose again. By faith I believe I'm forgiven because your Word says so. I'm putting my life in your hands, Jesus. I am ready to give myself completely to you, LORD. I knew Jesus heard that prayer and by faith I knew that day my life would never be the same. I belonged to the LORD from that day on.

Here is another brother that really blesses me. John Ramirez. I was listening to his testimony last night. He has several on his website and he also gave his testimony as a guest on TBN and told the world about his former life of serving Satan. He was a Satanist for 25 years before He met the Lord Jesus Christ and gave his life to him. Today he is a Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and preaching to many! The testimonies of people coming to Christ are really great. Here are a few ........

Testimonies John Ramirez Ministries
(these are letters from people across the USA who have given their lives to Jesus Christ or their friends have! )

Hello John!

My name is Diana and I was born and raised in the Bronx. My best friend and I have been friends since the age of 4 (we are 35 now). I left NYC when I was 22. Shortly after moving to Texas, I gave my life to the Lord. I have been serving him for 10 years. I have shared with my best friend about the changes God has made in my life and about living for him. Its always a little hard as I don’t want her to think I am “better” than her or judging her. None the less, she has always listened politely. One area that I have always felt I needed to talk to her about was her belief in santeria. The few times I brought it up, she was hostile and firm in what she believed. She would always say that I believed in God my way and she believed in Him her way. It was always something I worried about in her life but just didn’t know how to approach it.

Early in 2012, she told me that she started attending a church. I couldn’t believe it!!!! I was so happy!! I’ve supported her by being really positive in her going to church but I never brought up the subject of santeria again. I didn’t want it to backfire and her to find a reason not to keep going to church, so I just didn’t bring it up. Last night, on New Years Eve, at about 2am in the morning I got a text from her. The text said the followimg: “Today I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior…yay me”. I couldn’t believe I was reading those words!!!!! I just couldn’t believe it! And I was so happy!!!

Today, my husband text her and told her how happy we were for her. She told him that she had read your book and it had answered many questions for her. I plan on going to Barnes and Nobles tomorrow and picking up your book. I don’t know what it said or what you said in it, but I want to say THANK YOU!!!! Thank you for serving God and thank you for writing your book. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

I don’t know much about you yet, I will after tomorrow I am sure. But all I know is that my best friend was lost and now is walking with God. For that, I cannot thank you enough. To God Be All The Glory!!!! I will pray for you and your ministry. And again, thank you and God bless!!!!

Respectfully,Diana Garcia

Tim Dilena I love the Wilkerson family. Their whole family has been close to our family for years. Bonnie Wilkerson Hayslip posted this story of Brother Dave Wilkerson , her father. It shows how detailed God is. His simple blessings are off the charts. Those who knew this giant of the faith will see how significant this story is. Thanks Bonnie for sharing this. The Dilena’s love you guys…..

A beautiful story I would like to share about my belated Dad: His ministry began in the streets of NYC when he gave someone his shoes. One year before his death he lived with us In Denver, Colorado. He became friends with a ministered to a business man that was struggling dark depression and binges of alcohol abuse. This was my Dad’s only NEW friend in Colorado. He spent a lot of time with this man. He ministered unconditional love to him as he did Nicky Cruz. This man did not know Christ. My Dad one day was admiring his new friend’s shoes. He mentioned it in passing to this man. A 6 months before Dad died this man gave my Dad his designer shoes. My Dad cherished these shoes and wore them all the time. I am not sure if my Dad died in those shoes. The man called and had given his heart to Christ. My Dad began with giving his shoes away and his life ended with receiving ‘a pair of shoes’. God is spectacular!

2012 Praise God ..a brother in England reposted this link and said he was educated and blessed brother. We have other people who were so blessed as well..by the way..this last episode received dozens of hits today..by the end of the week it will be the most listened to episode we’ve done yet. Praise God because people are being blessed and educated on this topic. Amen!

This book was sent to me by the Almighty and Everlasting God who is currently working a miracle with my life! I like Brother John was lost in the world of Santeria and Palo for almost 20 years of my life! One night when I arrived at my doorstep from a hard days work and I saw a flyer announcing Brother John, his book and how he was going to give his testimony at a ministry across the street from my home! I immediately crumbled the flyer up only to find another under my door. I took it inside and dismissed it. A couple of days later I was very depressed and lonely and looked up this book on Amazon. I ordered it but went through hell and back just to get it! I READ THE BOOK AND IT MOVED ME SO MUCH! I had been physically sick with many ailments all year long! Nothing in my occult religion of Santeria/Palo was helping! I finished the book and decided to say the prayer at the end of the book which Brother John had written. I immediately was overcome by sleep and finally slept 8 hours! When I awoke from this deep sleep, I decided to stop being a backslider and turn my life over to the one true God- OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST! THE HOLY SPIRIT OVERCAME ME AND I DUMPED ALL MY SATANIC HARDWARE! Immediately after, I was healed of all my aches and pains! I now feel like a 25 year old man! I am very fortunate to live close by to Brother John and I reached out to him. He responded immediately and even prayed for me! Thank you Brother John! May the lord always bless you and keep you. THIS BOOK IS A MUST READ! ˜AK

Growing up in the Bronx, and having myself had experiences with Santeria, I can see how difficult writing a book like this must have been for John Ramirez. In the hispanic culture, there has always been this infusion of Santeria rituals and paraphernalia that, growing up around it, just seemed normal. I’m a Puerto Rican from the Bronx and I remember always seeing all the beaded necklaces, altars, candles and remember all the card readers and palm readers. I myself have fallen victim to some rituals by well-meaning family members which have plagued me for quite a while. We all grow up believing its how you fix certain problems, or are made to believe that we can change our luck by doing this or doing that. Going to a Botanica was like going to the grocery store and little did I know that evil surrounded me, because its just how we grew up (our culture).

They are all lies and trickery from the devil to keep us far away from God and prevent us from being saved. I want to thank John for exposing the truth behind santeria and witchcraft because it helped to break some strongholds in my life and I believe it will do the same for many others. I strongly believe that sometimes we need to hear about the dark side so that we can be better prepared for battle. John has literally been to hell and back and is now saved by the grace of God and he is alive to warn us about what evil is out there. Thank you Jesus for it is by your blood that we are saved! I only pray that a spanish version is out there or at least in the works because there are many people out there that can benefit from this book but only speak spanish. Once I picked up John’s book I found it difficult to put it down. Having lived there, I can truly say that he paints such an accurate picture of that culture and life in the Bronx. I felt like I was being transported back in time and back to the old neighborhood. It takes courage to write down such things about yourself and share it with the world. John thanks for your story. I’m sure that it will bless many and show them that no matter how bad off you think you are, you can be saved if you just say yes to Jesus! ˜AK

Jesus Rescues From the Pit!

The majority of my life is a maze of darkness, depression resulting from epilepsy (scar tissue on the mood center of my brain), and surviving every type of abuse imaginable, perpetrated by 14 different abusers. In order to survive the years of unlimited pain, multiple rejections and horrific abuses, God allowed my mind to shatter in the most advanced level of dissociation as it poly-fragmented into more than 700 alternate personalities to hold the agony, memories and consciousness. Doctors told me that I would have died or gone insane had my mind not shattered into separate pieces under the impact of abuses/horrors.

At a very young age Satan began making inroads into my mind by implanting lies via the abuses (ex. “You are too bad to be loved or helped,” “You are not worth saving” etc.), which laid the foundation for unknown, concretized doubt/unbelief deep within the recesses of my inner being and broken parts of me.

At 17 yrs. I was subjected to Satanic Ritual Abuse while held at gunpoint, as my occultic abuser enforced bloody rituals, agonizing ceremonies, marriage to Satan, infant sacrifice, and in-depth programming into satanic dogma as the demons of hell were literally swarming everywhere amid the impenetrable darkness, terror, anguish and bloody horrors/crime. Resulting was an excruciating life of buried, debilitating pain, time loss, suicide, gunpoint terror; and with the deadly occultic bondage of Satan overshadowing my life to such degree that there was nearly always some type of bloodflow, demonic oppressions, and/or satanic activity going on. Every breath I took felt like the vice of death was squelching out a bit more life internally, and on the outside there was absolutely no one to understand until long after the damage was done, when God used 3 different counsellors in my journey.

In August of 2011, God began to perform a series of miracles on my behalf after several months of crying out to Jesus in my agony and longing for complete freedom and healing. While in a city in Western Canada, 2500 miles from home, God directed me to a specific bookstand in a Christian book-store located in one of the world’s largest malls. There I saw the book, “Out of the Devil’s Cauldron” which I was prompted to buy, and had it read for the first time before my plane landed in Toronto. In reading of the author’s occultic activities, bondage, and the freedom he found in Jesus Christ, God began to rejuvenate a new hope and longing within “to be completely free from Satan’s oppressions, and have healing from all the effects of the countless abuses,” yet I felt desperately bound by unseen chains and had no idea what to do. In despair, I followed the urging of God’s Spirit to call the book’s publishers amid my heart-rending anguish, who in turn contacted the author on behalf of my heart-cry.

On October 10, 2011, John Ramirez called me just before noon as God directed him, (right at the moment when Satan was hammering suicide on my door with life-threatening blows). After talking a bit and petitioning a prayer to God for me, he arranged to call me back that evening so Jesus could do what he termed “deliverance work” in my life. I did not know that night that I was chained by Satan in irons of life-long doubt and unbelief, but Jesus did, so He showed John how to pray on my behalf as the Holy Spirit made intercession for me with groanings which could not be uttered. Rom. 8:26. That is when Jesus broke those doubting fetters asunder and removed every obstacle to fully believing God’s truths by the power of His blood! Praise His Name! The first beams of light descended down on me as truth began to penetrate my heart, mind and soul; and Jesus also vanquished many powers of darkness that night! For the first time in my life I could actually believe without obstacle that “All the provisions, power and healing which Jesus provided through His death and resurrection is in fact applicable to my shattered life; that there is hope for even me; and that Jesus considers me ‘worth saving’ so much that He died for me personally!” For the first time in my life I could actively and personally begin to claim the blood of Jesus effectively over all the power, attempts and demons of Satan, who still held occultic grounds deep within me: for previously he would only laugh in my face at such attempts due to the deep, unknown barricades of doubt. Jesus said “All things are possible to him that believeth,”

On November 1, 2011, God again used His redeemed servant, *John, as *he prayed on my behalf while the Holy Spirit again made intercession for my deliverance. This is the wonderful day in which Jesus Christ routed out every remaining occultic and oppressing demon of hell from my life and every broken piece of me by the power of His blood through His name! The glorious freedom secured that day through Jesus in body, soul and mind is beyond what words can describe or mind comprehend as *Satan pulled his troops and fled shrieking at the command of Jesus as *he glimpsed the powerful blood of Christ’s supreme sacrifice! Jesus has reclaimed every ground and territory wherein Satan has previously camped and/or built strongholds, and He is restoring the years which the locusts have eaten as His unending joy and freedom (such as I have never known) submerges me in His divine presence! Praise to Jesus! There’s nothing too hard for Him! Jer. 32:17

It does not matter how deep into the occult, sin, death chains, satanic curses, demonic soul ties, or anything else of Satan’s that you may find yourself imprisoned in – I am alive and freed by Jesus to tell you that “There is hope, freedom, full salvation, and healing if you but come to the Prince of Peace – Jesus Christ! There is nothing too hard for Him to resolve: for His blood, power and love is far beyond limits! Jesus came right down into the very chambers of death in the abyss of hell to rescue me from the haunts and horrors of the occultic pit where I was literally chained to demons who enforced bloody satanic rituals, feeding satanic blood & power cravings, and waging eternal destruction against my body, mind and soul as they dragged me down the reeking corridors of darkness, death and separation from God. Jesus’ power is supremely unlimited and He has defeated Satan and every demon of hell when He died on the cross in our place and rose again from the grave in full triumph over death, sin and Satan. Jesus is the only Answer for your pain, need of salvation and the bondage to Satan! God’s limitless love abounds for every soul; and Jesus said, “He that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out.”

… Jesus is Freedom! To Jesus be all Glory!

- Written by Keturah HiebertOntario, Canada

TESTIMONY BY MARIA DACLES

On a beautiful day in May, I took my 7th grade students to the Circle Line Cruise Tour in New York City. I introduced myself to Victor, the bus driver, packed the bus, and we were off to our destination! My student teacher and I were talking with one another in the front of the bus about God and the youth of today. As always, I try to be as friendly as possible, so I also chatted with Victor. He was a young guy, maybe in his early twenties. I asked him what he usually does when he waits for the people to board back on the bus. He said that he usually reads books and the book that he’s currently reading is by Edgar Allan Poe. Intrigued, I replied, “He writes a lot of scary stories like The Raven.” He looked at me and smiled.

As we were talking, he pulled off his sweatshirt and I noticed a tattoo on his arm of hands praying holding rosary beads. I wanted to ask him what it meant, but I was reluctant. Meanwhile, my student teacher told me, “For an introverted person, you sure are friendly to people, even people you don’t know!” I told him it’s not me, but Jesus’ kindness and love towards them. Believe me, it is uncomfortable for me to speak to strangers, yet God can empower a person, such as me, for His glory. Even with a short conversation with the bus driver, the Holy Spirit put him on my heart. Upon arriving to NYC, I told my student teacher, “I’m going to tell Victor about the love of Christ for him.” He just gave me a weird look, thinking I was out of my mind. While we were touring the Hudson River, I had a moment to reflect on the beauty of the Lord. I began to pray, especially for Victor. Time passed and we were finally on the bus again. When we were almost back to the school, I told Victor that Jesus loves him and that he has a plan for his life. He politely listened as I continued to tell him what Christ had done on the Cross. An idea came to my mind when we arrived to school. I told my student teacher to quickly grab my keys from upstairs and go to my car to take the book Out of the Devil’s Cauldron by John Ramirez. I gave it to Victor and told him, “Here’s a book to read when you have time. God bless you.” He stared at the cover for a quite some time and then thanked me.

The next day, in the late afternoon, Victor called me at work. I was surprised as he must have had to retrieve the phone number from his workplace. I was shocked when he told me he read the entire book in one day! He asked me if those things in the book were real and I said, “Yes, very much so. It’s amazing how God loves a person and can rescue him from the darkest pit of hell.” What was even more awesome was that he wanted to receive Christ in his life. We prayed that day and I saw the sweetness of Jesus and how He can use people like me and John Ramirez to bring people to the Lord!

Review by Amy Beloved It’s been a while since I’ve read a book that I did not want to part from–not even for a second. I couldn’t put it down but read it all in a few hours. Capturing, attention-grabbing, vivid, real, humorous, amazing, heartwarming, and soul piercing are some words to describe this personal testimony. I wanted to cry as John shared about his pain-filled childhood and chaotic adulthood. If you are a fatherless child, it would definitely speak to you. He puts the fatherless experience in words that accurately depict the life of those who were deprived of a good father. He writes in a way that makes you feel as if you were there with him. You can feel the agony, joy, hope of his life as if it was your own. There’s a balance of mourning and laughter as you read this book. I enjoy how John shared his life story in the present and not in the past tense. I liked how he ended each chapter with a spine-tingling sentence. Although John is a Christian, he was not afraid to speak honestly whether his past thoughts were wicked or filthy. It is not sugar-coated material.

Initially I thought this book was going to be all about demons like Sandra Brown’s Set the Captives Free. However, it does not glorify the devil, gross and terrify you like that book. It is doctrinally sound in contrary to Brown’s book. It is a book about God’s love for a soul that was purely an enemy of God. Not only am I aware that God loves John that way but that He loves all of us in such an abounding manner. This book also opened my eyes to see the spiritual mapping of this city and world-wide. It’s definitely a book that boosts your knowledge on spiritual warfare. From reading the book, I learned how I can effectively pray for regions. It definitely causes you to be aware of the spiritual realm but at the same time exalt God who has overcome the evil one and his dominion.

You can see a vivid picture of how the devil works in John’s life and also how God does an even greater work. You can see John being transformed from one extreme spectrum of evil to the other point of righteousness in Christ. I enjoyed reading about how he was before he was saved, when he became a Christian, but I’d like to read more about the changes God made in John’s life throughout these 11 years that he was saved as well. I felt that he did not write too much about his experience as a Christian.

It definitely teaches Christians to take super precaution when it comes to psychics which disguise themselves as helpers. However, they are very destructive. It taught me to warn others on the severe danger of these occulted worshippers.

Review By Kimberly Allen- New York

This book has answered questions about my own life. It clarified and helped me understand circumstances that happened in my life whether it was relational or spiritual. It is such a good book. I couldn’t help but read some of the parts again. It’s one of my favorites. I pray that God will continue to transform you into His image and use you mightily. Also that He will bless your every need in an abounding way because He can do immeasurably more than what you can ask or imagine. By Amy Beloved

RIVETING, INTERESTING and INTRIGUING are the words I would use to describe ‘Out of the Devil’s Caldron’. I have never had a book hold my attention and interest as this one. I LITERALLY read the book from cover to cover in three hours.

ALL GLORY must be given to GOD for HIS mighty hand was at work in this man’s [John Ramirez] life.

Recent Teachings

John Ramirez was invited to a TBN interview where he gave the following testimony. This was in 2012. Today John is a different person and he even looks like a different person! He is truly enjoying his life in Jesus Christ. This is a great testimony of the delivering power of Jesus Christ!

To complete the scripture verses from the OP video - here are the last two he names.....

2 Thessalonians 3:3

Deuteronomy 31: 6

The next video is not what some may think - he is mainly expounding on mockers - he is warning those who do not take Christ seriously that hell is a real place. His deliverance is as meek as a lamb - I believe - the sincerity of this young man comes across very well and again - I find his testimony compelling because it is unmistakable that he is living what he is preaching about. Which leads me to say this. It is impossible to impart into others what you yourself do not have. Ministry is nothing more than the fruit of your own relationship with God. The greater the relationship - the greater the ministry. It is all about abiding in Christ. John Chapter 15 living.
I believe his testimony and his sharing the gospel will lead to the conversion of more souls than those televangelists on t.v. who preach but have Christ / do not abide in Christ nor is His Words abiding in them. They are prosperity preachers / false teachers who have lost their own way because of their love of money, fame and the love of this world and what is in it. I thank God for young men such as this one in the video who are living the life and have no part in that nonsense.

His first scripture for what he is sharing is Matthew 26:67 - 68. Notice the sincerity in his voice - no theatrics - just a sincere message from him to you. It does not get more real, people. This young man is abiding in Christ. No question about it. When he is referring to people mocking the comments - he is referring to comments from mockers about his video - he is being persecuted for preaching the Gospel - more evidence that he is preaching the true Gospel.
( thank God )

Listen to him - these Words will surely be life to you - if you listen. First scripture reference so we can follow along here....... It is written:

Matthew 26 67 Then they spit in his face and struck him with their fists. Others slapped him
Context

Jesus Before the Sanhedrin
66what do you think?" They answered, "He deserves death!"67Then they spat in His face and beat Him with their fists; and others slapped Him, 68and said, "Prophesy to us, You Christ; who is the one who hit You?"
Cross References

Job 30:10
They detest me and keep their distance; they do not hesitate to spit in my face.

Isaiah 50:6
I offered my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard; I did not hide my face from mocking and spitting.

Matthew 26:68
and said, "Prophesy to us, Messiah. Who hit you?"

Matthew 27:30
They spit on him, and took the staff and struck him on the head again and again.

Mark 10:34
who will mock him and spit on him, flog him and kill him. Three days later he will rise.

"
Mark 14:65
Then some began to spit at him; they blindfolded him, struck him with their fists, and said, "Prophesy!" And the guards took him and beat him.

Luke 22:63
The men who were guarding Jesus began mocking and beating him.

John 18:22
When Jesus said this, one of the officials nearby slapped him in the face. "Is this the way you answer the high priest?" he demanded.

Here is the next bible verse from his message. The Bereans always confirmed the scriptures that Paul was speaking by confirming it in the Word - he confirms it on his video and shows the scriptures and here you see them confirmed again. It is always good to confirm the Word of God.

It is written:

Matthew 5 4 Blessed are those who mourn for they will be comforted.
Context

[URL='http://biblehub.com/matthew/5.htm']The Beatitudes

3"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.4"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.5"Blessed are the gentle, for they shall inherit the earth.…
Cross References

Isaiah 61:2
to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn,

Isaiah 66:2
Has not my hand made all these things, and so they came into being?" declares the LORD. "These are the ones I look on with favor: those who are humble and contrite in spirit, and who tremble at my word.

John 16:20
Very truly I tell you, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy.

Revelation 7:17
For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; 'he will lead them to springs of living water.' 'And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.'"[/URL]

Next bible verses he quotes : It is written:
Luke 18 7 And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones who cry out to him day and night Will he keep putting them off
Cross References

[URL='http://biblehub.com/exodus/22-23.htm']Exodus 22:23

If you do and they cry out to me, I will certainly hear their cry.

Psalm 88:1
A song. A psalm of the Sons of Korah. For the director of music. According to mahalath leannoth. A maskil of Heman the Ezrahite. LORD, you are the God who saves me; day and night I cry out to you.

Isaiah 40:27
Why do you complain, Jacob? Why do you say, Israel, "My way is hidden from the LORD; my cause is disregarded by my God"?

Matthew 24:22
"If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

Matthew 24:24
For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Luke 11:13
If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!"

Luke 21:28
When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.

"Romans 8:33
Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies.

Colossians 3:12
Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

2 Timothy 2:10
Therefore I endure everything for the sake of the elect, that they too may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory.[/URL]

And the next one he quotes .........

Philippians 1 6 being confident of this that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Context
[URL='http://biblehub.com/philippians/1.htm']Thanksgiving and Prayer

5in view of your participation in the gospel from the first day until now. 6For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. 7For it is only right for me to feel this way about you all, because I have you in my heart, since both in my imprisonment and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, you all are partakers of grace with me.…
Cross References
Psalm 138:8
The LORD will vindicate me; your love, LORD, endures forever-- do not abandon the works of your hands.

1 Corinthians 1:8
He will also keep you firm to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Philippians 1:10
so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ,[/URL]

Forum List

Back