Standing Alone For Jesus Christ ....are You Willing?

There is one final scripture after this one - I love how the Spirit of God made this message flow so perfectly. You cannot miss that the Holy Spirit is guiding this young man in how he is delivering this - it is all God - from start to finish. Great message -

2 Timothy 2 16 Avoid godless chatter because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly.
Context
The Lord's Approved Workman
…15Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. 16But avoid worldly and empty chatter, for it will lead to further ungodliness, 17and their talk will spread like gangrene. Among them are Hymenaeus and Philetus,…

And finally his message concludes with this scripture. Perfect!

Matthew 7 13 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction and many enter through it.

Context
[URL='http://biblehub.com/matthew/7.htm']The Narrow Gate

13"Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 14"For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.[/URL]

The title of this Christian brothers you tube video is Standing Alone for Jesus Christ......are you willing? His message is truly inspirational and it was a wonderful surprise for me to find a few of his videos today! He certainly needs to be heard by as many people as possible. His faith is strong in the LORD and hearing him quote scripture and declare his allegiance to Jesus Christ is a wonderful blessing. My prayer is that more Christians are going to stand up and be counted (like him) and that they will realize that what this young man is saying is the truth. My belief is that even if you are standing alone - you are not alone because Jesus Christ is with you. The brother does make mention of this also in the video. This is the first video and there are two more - this video is a short message but a powerful one. Enjoy!

A bit late for standing up, don't you think?
If the tales should be correct they nailed him to a cross about 2000 years ago.

The title of this Christian brothers you tube video is Standing Alone for Jesus Christ......are you willing? His message is truly inspirational and it was a wonderful surprise for me to find a few of his videos today! He certainly needs to be heard by as many people as possible. His faith is strong in the LORD and hearing him quote scripture and declare his allegiance to Jesus Christ is a wonderful blessing. My prayer is that more Christians are going to stand up and be counted (like him) and that they will realize that what this young man is saying is the truth. My belief is that even if you are standing alone - you are not alone because Jesus Christ is with you. The brother does make mention of this also in the video. This is the first video and there are two more - this video is a short message but a powerful one. Enjoy!

Um, he wasn't standing alone if he did so for a youtube video. You stand alone for you faith or other beliefs in the dark where no one will know you did so or that you died.

Forum List

Back