Star Trek's Stephen Collins (commander Decker) Admits To Child Molesting

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And he played a priest on the show '7th Heaven'. He should have been ejected into space after he countermanded Capt.Kirks phaser order during the Enterprise's wormhole crisis in 'The Motion Picture'.

Celebrity Gossip Entertainment News Celebrity News TMZ.com

Gee. I now wonder what was on his mind looking back in retrospect?
tumblr_natnerBj1D1tch951o3_500.jpg

7th Heaven will always be one of my most favorite shows, but now thanks to Mr. Collins, I will no longer be able to look at it the way that I used to.

God bless you and everyone else who made the show what it is always!!!

Holly

And he played a priest on the show '7th Heaven'. He should have been ejected into space after he countermanded Capt.Kirks phaser order during the Enterprise's wormhole crisis in 'The Motion Picture'.

Who'd have ever guessed a dip shit alarmist would come up with a worthless tabloid OP like this? This does not deserve discussion on any other that The Rubber Room forum.

• Banned

Who'd have ever guessed a dip shit alarmist would come up with a worthless tabloid OP like this? This does not deserve discussion on any other that The Rubber Room forum.
It shows that Hollywood is infested with pedophiles. Corey Feldman tried to expose this a few years back.

It shows that Hollywood is infested with pedophiles. Corey Feldman tried to expose this a few years back.
Like I said......The Rubber Room!

Like I said......The Rubber Room!
Nope. It stays here.

"Stephen Collins' lawyer is putting his client's estranged wife Faye Grant on blast, claiming she has been trying to use the audiotape for years to extort money out of the actor.Collins' lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, tells TMZ, "Over the course of my representation of Stephen in the divorce case, Faye has repeatedly threatened to give this audiotape to the media unless Stephen agreed to pay her millions of dollars more than that to which she was legally entitled."Kaplan goes on, "When these demands were rebuffed, Faye attempted -- without success -- to peddle the tape in numerous ways to numerous different people. It appears that she has finally found an audience for this tape -- not surprisingly, on the eve of the trial in the divorce case where, again, she is seeking millions of dollars more than that to which she is legally entitled."Kaplan then says he'd like to address the audio confession but can't, saying, "Though we would like to address the tape itself, the circumstances dictate that we must regrettably refrain from doing so at this time."And a source close to Collins says the incidents on the audiotape occurred between 20 and 40 years ago."

Not the most credible allegation. Was there a police reported filed '20 to 40 years ago?' Any alleged victims come foward? Or is this all coming from the soon-to-be-ex who whose been making threats and demanding millions?

It was Captain Decker in point of fact. "Temprary grave reduction in rank" while Kirk had command.
You're right. Kirk told Decker that in engineering before the transporter malfunction. But later while Ilia was in sickbay being scanned Spock calls him Commander after Decker finds out she is a mechanism/probe.

It was Captain Decker in point of fact. "Temprary grave reduction in rank" while Kirk had command.
You're right. Kirk told Decker that in engineering before the transporter malfunction. But later while Ilia was in sickbay being scanned Spock calls him Commander after Decker finds out she is a mechanism/probe.

Yes, but that was just proper protocol. Began and ended as his proper rank of Captain. When Kirk reports casualties he refers to him by his true rank of Captain.

And while we're nerding out, countermanding Kirk's phaser order saved the ship from destruction. No court martial would have upheld such a ruling by Kirk if he'd spaced him. :)

Whatever Collins has done, the police are now investigating and the process will run its course.

What needs to be observed here is what a **** his wife is, taping a therapy session and then releasing the audio tape. She could have taken the allegation, when first made, directly to the police but she instead tried bargaining with his lawyer using the tape as blackmail material. I hope she's tried for blackmail and goes to prison.

Whatever Collins has done, the police are now investigating and the process will run its course.

What needs to be observed here is what a **** his wife is, taping a therapy session and then releasing the audio tape. She could have taken the allegation, when first made, directly to the police but she instead tried bargaining with his lawyer using the tape as blackmail material. I hope she's tried for blackmail and goes to prison.
I agree. She's evil if this is true.

Wouldn't a charge of blackmail imply the tape's legit and the allegations true?

Forum List

Back