Star Trek's Stephen Collins (commander Decker) Admits To Child Molesting

Whatever Collins has done, the police are now investigating and the process will run its course.

What needs to be observed here is what a **** his wife is, taping a therapy session and then releasing the audio tape. She could have taken the allegation, when first made, directly to the police but she instead tried bargaining with his lawyer using the tape as blackmail material. I hope she's tried for blackmail and goes to prison.
Even if it is true there is no 'process'. Investigating a 40 year old case no one could prosecute is a waste of taxpayer money.

Wouldn't a charge of blackmail imply the tape's legit and the allegations true?
Are you serious? In our pussified progressive PC social media driven world you don't need truth to ruin someone's career. All you need is feelings, a good Twitter campaign and a blurb on CNN.

I have a question. Because this confession was made during a therapy session, doesn't the doctor have to come forward? Yeah, there is the doctor patient confidentiality thing, but because a crime was being confessed to, isn't the doctor under order to report it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I have another question. I've read that the recording was handed over to the authorities back in 2012. Why haven't they done their thing and arrested the guy? If that recording is not enough, what else do they need? Okay that is two questions. I am just so floored because 7th Heaven is one of my most favorite shows.

What part of statute of limitations, it is 40 years old and there are no actual victims on record do you not get?

^^^ The statue of limitations thing only applies if a person doesn't continue on with their illegal activity. If this type of thing continues to happen with him, an indictment can still take place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back