Starbucks CEO Admits Why Hes Closing Stores

Show me how that solves the problem, of, say, people using intravenous drugs in public bathrooms.

C'mon Whitey, I see you as smarter than these frauds. Succeed where they have fallen on their faces.

If you could only see it is you and the leftists you vote for that has fallen on their faces. Keep voting race and gender and I’ll keep laughing at you.

That goes back mostly to how the kid was raised, in my opinion. Parents have to stay on top of who their kids hang out with. Who they will tolerate in their own home. How much undeserved privacy and freedom their kid grows up with. No politician in Washington is going to fix it. I know that.
So, there is no solution? Seems like premature surrender.

Personally, i think harm reduction measures do the most to address it. As evidenced by literally every other time it has been tried in any country, ever.

I still don't think he gets WHY this is happening. Liberals aren't fast learners

View attachment 671029
Of course the guy wants to sell you something. Fuck yeah!

What I heard from the CEO is nothing new. He is simply saying there are safety and security issues. Not hard to comprehend. So, the video is somehow a supposed outrage besides a jab at a supposed liberal.

White 6

Furthermore, you grossly oversimplify.

I am an executive in finance. (VP, lending). My sisters are executives (CFO, COO).

Our younger brother died of an overdose.

Same parenting. And a nice support structure in his family and siblings.

Yet now he is a dead opiate addict.

And yes,I think this speaks right to the topic.

Sorry, missed it by a mile. Especially since this problem existed before that.

Good luck. Think, try again.
In many cities the Democrats have been in control for decades. Time to try something different.

In many cities the Democrats have been in control for decades. Time to try something different.
Yes, I keep asking specifically what that would be. Policy, legislation.

All the right wingers seem to be able to muster is "vote republican!"

Pretty weak sauce. Especially weak, when I look at the impoverished red, rural areas of america facing a scourge of opiate and meth addiction.

Thanks anyway for the low effort attempt. I will see if someone else will step up.

Last edited:
Starbucks is forced to admit it because the freaking liberal MSM refused to cover it. The Country is being assaulted by crime and drug abuse and the media pretends that everything is fine as long as democrats are in power until corporations start leaving blue states.

The wicked witch of the west does not affect Madison County Tennessee. I do not care if California looks like a zoo or not. It is looking more and more, like to the two party system and the sheep falling in line behind them are the problem, with their dumb assed tribalism. That is why I am independent, especially at local levels where I can actually know who the candidates are, not just who their campaigns say they are.
I agree. Vote for the person. I have no loyalty to the Republican Party either. But you will never find a person you will vote for AS A CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN, in the Democrat Party.

That's why my selection s ONLY from those who align themselves with the Republican Party

Yes, I keep asking specifically what that would be. Policy, legislation.

All the right wingers seem to be able to muster is "vote republican!"

Pretty weak sauce. Especially weak, when I look at the impoverished red, rural areas of america facing a scourge of opiate and meth addiction.

Thanks anyway for the low effort attempt. I will see if someone else will step up.
The Republicans made a big difference in New York City when they were in charge. That effort could serve as a model.

What are Democrats doing to address the growing crime problem in cities they control? Why is it not working?

The Republicans made a big difference in New York City when they were in charge. That effort could serve as a model.

What are Democrats doing to address the growing crime problem in cities they control? Why is it not working?

Wasting your breath. Liberals have an agenda. And that DOESN'T include safe cities. In fact they WANT a neverending crisis.

What could? What model?

What policies? Actions? Laws? Wha?

I ask honestly. I want, very honestly,. to hear the "conservative" solutions. Or, at least, effort to reduce impact. Etc. The entire country wants to hear it. I like things that work, as much as anyone.

So far, all I have is, "Do like Republicans do!" Got it!

Which would be... ?

Honestly though. How much do you expect of this sad woman. She doesn't even have basic English skills even though she has lived here all her life.

This is what Democrat polices have created. But you know what? She can be counted on to serve her Democrat masters come election time

At this point, nothing. I expect her lousy undisciplined spawn to be tried as adults and go down for the brutal murder. We're to believe her kid slipped out of the house that one time, and decided to kill an old man on a lark? I don't think so, and I have no pity for her or her kids.
I am almost 68, and sometimes go for late night walks in the neighborhood, always with my German Shepherd, always packing locked and cocked, lest I sometime become a victim.

Forum List

Back