Starbucks crumbles as investigator finds 30% of coffee test positive

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Many people around the world enjoy iced coffee and other cool drinks from baristas employed by Starbucks, Caffe Nero, and Costa Coffee. However, they may want to think twice before ordering again. The BBC’s “Watchdog” program performs consumer affairs checks on popular businesses. Their latest discovery found fecal bacteria in samples from the three popular coffee chains.

Starbucks Crumbles As Investigator Finds 30% Of Coffee Tests Positive - Conservative Daily Post
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing like seeing an ANTIFA powerful coffee company take a nice hit with their stocks. Hopefully they keep sinking.

As disgusting as it sounds, and though some facts of the story are true, your thread title and the article you actually posted are misleading and not factual.

• Banned
As disgusting as it sounds, and though some facts of the story are true, your thread title and the article you actually posted are misleading and not factual.

Well don't know what to tell yah, since the article write made the title not me personally.

Well don't know what to tell yah, since the article write made the title not me personally.

Only 30 stores in just one part of England were tested. Your thread title and the ridiculous article you posted makes it sound like some kind of hysteria where a guy getting his iced coffee in Kansas was effected. Here is a more grounded and factual article about it, that still instills the dangerousness of the situation. And FYI, the bacteria they are talking about is C-Diff, and it isn't just something you get from "refugees," and is a serious problem that can be caused by use of antibiotics and a person's inability to recover from it. I know about it first hand.

Reports of fecal bacteria in iced coffee at chains like Starbucks are a red flag for bigger problems, a scientist explains

Many people around the world enjoy iced coffee and other cool drinks from baristas employed by Starbucks, Caffe Nero, and Costa Coffee. However, they may want to think twice before ordering again. The BBC’s “Watchdog” program performs consumer affairs checks on popular businesses. Their latest discovery found fecal bacteria in samples from the three popular coffee chains.

Starbucks Crumbles As Investigator Finds 30% Of Coffee Tests Positive - Conservative Daily Post
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing like seeing an ANTIFA powerful coffee company take a nice hit with their stocks. Hopefully they keep sinking.

I always thought they smelled like poo.

>>Ice from three major coffee chains in the UK has been found to contain faecal bacteria.<<

don't raise false panics

Anyone that waits in line for 30 mins and pays $7 for a lousy cup of coffee made by some tattooed freak that doesn't wash his hands after he takes a dump is a moron anyway...... If you ask me.

Forum List

Back