Start airlifting illegals to Mexico and bus them straight to President Obrador's palace.

That's my new plan for 2023, what do you think? Bussing illegals to Martha's vineyard and Kamala's house is important to focus attention on the problem. But if we transport a few thousand illegals to President Obrador's Palace, then we just might get him to stop facilitating the attack on the US.

You're an idiot.

You can always count on conservatives to come up with the perfect mix of cruelty and stupidity.

Originally posted by MarathonMike
But if we transport a few thousand illegals to President Obrador's Palace, then we just might get him to stop facilitating the attack on the US.

A citizen of a country that has been practicing catch and release for decades accusing Mexico of "facilitating" illegal immigration.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You can always count on conservatives to come up with the perfect mix of cruelty and stupidity.
You can always count on bleeding heart Liberals to think it's inhumane to try and stop the human tsunami that is damaging our country and putting the illegals at great risk. There are tens of thousands of them freezing on US streets right now.

That's my new plan for 2023, what do you think? Bussing illegals to Martha's vineyard and Kamala's house is important to focus attention on the problem. But if we transport a few thousand illegals to President Obrador's Palace, then we just might get him to stop facilitating the attack on the US.
Throw them outta the planes so they splatter all over the presidential palace .....

And I dont even care if they're Mexicans as long as they are gang members or criminals

giphy.gif

And I dont even care if they're Mexicans as long as they are gang members or criminals
Mexicans? Heck, let's say we rounded up 5000 who are currently freezing to death on the streets. I'll bet you'd have people from 100 different countries out of those 5000. Many are looking for a new life, some are career criminals, some are terrorists, some are sex traffickers, some a Fentanyl smugglers, etc. etc. That's how it works when you let in undocumented people.

A citizen of a country that has been practicing catch and release for decades accusing Mexico of "facilitating" illegal immigration.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Mexico should be a 2000 mile wide barrier to illegal immigrants showing up at our border. Instead Mexico is a 2000 mile long immigrant and Fentanyl expressway straight up to our border. That is the definition of facilitating Jose. Do you see?

Forum List

Back