Statement hits to the heart of the supports of "the donald"

boilermaker55

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2011
Keith Olbermann: Clinton Was Wrong, ALL of Trump’s Supporters are Deplorable - WATCH - Towleroad
“If you support Trump, if you think he should be president regardless of how much he and his advocates hate, and mock and punch old women with portable oxygen canisters, if you’re not condemning this madness and repudiating these deplorable people and you are not racist, not sexist, not homophobic, not xenophobic, or not Islamophobic, if you’re supporting him not for those things but in spite of them, you are even more deplorable. The correct number, Secretary Clinton, is not 50%, it’s 100.”
The bigots will hate this.

Keith Olbermann: Clinton Was Wrong, ALL of Trump’s Supporters are Deplorable - WATCH - Towleroad
“If you support Trump, if you think he should be president regardless of how much he and his advocates hate, and mock and punch old women with portable oxygen canisters, if you’re not condemning this madness and repudiating these deplorable people and you are not racist, not sexist, not homophobic, not xenophobic, or not Islamophobic, if you’re supporting him not for those things but in spite of them, you are even more deplorable. The correct number, Secretary Clinton, is not 50%, it’s 100.”
The bigots will hate this.

Olbermann tends to overshoot the mark.

I really care what Olbermann has to say... NOT

Funny how the ones that REALLY are the haters, say others are haters. It's a roll eyes, and move on situation.

"There are none so blind than those who will not see".

Isn't it funny then that the ones that can spew hate seem to take offense when it is directed towards them.

Funny how the ones that REALLY are the haters, say others are haters. It's a roll eyes, and move on situation.

Isn't it funny then that the ones that can spew hate seem to take offense when it is directed towards them.

Hey, we're not offended by your hate, spew all you want. We wear it like a badge of honor.

I just wish you would all identify yourselves, maybe with a tattoo or brand on your foreheads, so I can ignore and avoid you.
I have no problem avoiding people. If I was to go into a restaurant and couldn't get a waitress without a brand I would just leave. No issue, no scene.

I can live my life without you people.

Why can't you do the same?

Hey, we're not offended by your hate, spew all you want. We wear it like a badge of honor.

I just wish you would all identify yourselves, maybe with a tattoo or brand on your foreheads, so I can ignore and avoid you.
I have no problem avoiding people. If I was to go into a restaurant and couldn't get a waitress without a brand I would just leave. No issue, no scene.

Did you misunderstand my post? I can go in depth if you need me to. YOU are the hater. :lol:

I DO live without the likes of you. Thank goodness. I love my peace and quiet.

If the libs would stop paying people to accost the people waiting in line to see Trump, the issue would resolve itself.
You are the stupids. We don't take your shit. We are not in the shit business. For example, spit on someone, expect a fist in the mouth. it is just that simple. The moral of the story is, don't spit.....

Did you misunderstand my post? I can go in depth if you need me to. YOU are the hater. :lol:

Kat, I did read your post and I'm with you.

I was replying to boilermaker.

Such hate about hate..........I wonder if he realizes.....................no, I bet he doesn't.

OOPS...Ohh...yes...so was I. My post was to the OP. Sorry for the confusion.

No problem. I always love your posts. Keep up the good work, you are a great American.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

No problem. I always love your posts. Keep up the good work, you are a great American.

Thank you! So are you. :)

Struck a bit of a nerve.
Justifying that those that hate and criticize the most are the biggest crybabies.
Thank you,!!

Forum List

Back