Stephen A. Smith Says He’s ‘Ashamed’ Of Democrats

crossbody

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2024
EDITORIAL

Iconic Sports Analyst Stephen A. Smith Says He’s ‘Ashamed’ Of Democrats, Might Vote For A Bunch Of Republicans​

ROBERT MCGREEVYCONTRIBUTOR
March 28, 202412:48 PM ET

Would he like The Democrats if they incited a deadly riot and beat up 130 cops in an attempt to steal an election? For the record, I never heard of Stephen Smith. Iconic? :laughing0301:

EDITORIAL

Iconic Sports Analyst Stephen A. Smith Says He’s ‘Ashamed’ Of Democrats, Might Vote For A Bunch Of Republicans​

ROBERT MCGREEVYCONTRIBUTOR
March 28, 202412:48 PM ET

If this doesn't put Dems in an absolute full blown panic idk what will

The Dimocrat party of today is the home of elites.
Just look at the Dim fundraiser last night. Clinton, Obama, Biden, all became super-wealthy, not on anything they accomplished in the private sector.
They became wealthy 100% due to power. Unapologetic power, all funded on the back of America taxpayers.

The Dimocrat party of today is the home of elites.
Just look at the Dim fundraiser last night. Clinton, Obama, Biden, all became super-wealthy, not on anything they accomplished in the private sector.
They became wealthy 100% due to power. Unapologetic power, all funded on the back of America taxpayers.
What's an "elite?"

Would he like The Democrats if they incited a deadly riot and beat up 130 cops in an attempt to steal an election? For the record, I never heard of Stephen Smith. Iconic? :laughing0301:

The Democrats had no problem inciting riots over a dead felon in every major city across America, attacking thousands of cops. How iconic.

I never heard of Steven Smith either.
The Democrats had no problem inciting riots over a dead felon in every major city across America, attacking thousands of cops. How iconic.

Antifa? You mean protesting police brutality not overthrowing an election.

George Floyd was a POS but has been elevated to martyr status by the liberal establishment.

Antifa? You mean protesting police brutality not overthrowing an election.
You go ahead and run with that narrative, Binar. You defending it makes you as repugnant and reprehensible as the Floyd rioters AND the J Sixers. Two sides of the same coin.

Rioting over a man murdered, slowly, for nine minutes, right in front of citizens by uncaring police as he cried out for his mother is no taxation without representation, you got us there fucktard. :dunno:

Rioting over a man murdered, slowly, for nine minutes, right in front of citizens by uncaring police as he cried out for his mother is no taxation without representation, you got us there fucktard. :dunno:

I know I did. I don't require your affirmation.

Bro
Brother had enough Fentanyl in him to kill an NFL Linebacker ( He had a serious tolerance built up from years of Usage )

Forum List

Back