Stephen Collins 7th Heaven actor, accused pedophile, victim speaks out

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
He says he's decided to speak publicly about the reports because he believes some of his actions have been elaborated.

'On the recording, I described events that took place 20, 32, and 40 years ago,' Collins adds. 'The publication of the recording has resulted in assumptions and innuendos about what I did that go far beyond what actually occurred. As difficult as this is, I want people to know the truth.'

He says the only time he touched a girl inappropriately was in 1973, when he was 25 and a pre-teen girl came to stay with him and his first wife.

Collins says he exposed himself to the girl twice before, but took things to another level on the visit.

'When the girl and I were watching TV alone, I moved her hand in such a way that caused her to touch me inappropriately. It lasted less than a minute, during which there was no gratification,' Collins said. 'I then left the room. I had no further physical contact with her. It was a completely impulsive act and it's haunted me ever since to think of what I put her through.'

Over the next two decades, Collins says he continued to expose himself to two more teenage girls, once in 1982 and again in 1994.

7th Heaven s Stephen Collins appears in court with estranged wife Daily Mail Online

April Price was one of those girls, and she is the first of Collins' victims to come forward and tell her story in a Daily Mail Online world exclusive.

April was 13 when the then 35-year-old Collins exposed his naked penis and body to her — not once, as he's claimed, but on three separate occasions.

In an interview with the Daily Mail Online, April, now 44 and a wife and mother in Oklahoma, breaks her silence, as she re-lives the sexual assaults she endured while on summer break in 1983.

'I was visiting my aunt,' April recalls. 'She was an executive producer in Los Angeles. She lived in a walled-in, gated community of apartment complexes and her apartment was kitty corner to Mr Collins.'

2652679000000578-0-image-a-28_1425916765291.jpg

Alleged Stephen Collins victim April Price breaks silence Daily Mail Online

Stephen Collins victim says he s lying he was pleasured and she does NOT accept his apology Daily Mail Online

Because she decided not to come forward until after he himself came forward first, I have a hard time believing anything that she has to say about it now. She could say that he is lying as a way to get back at him when she had all the time in the world to come forward about him earlier. To me, she weakened her own case against him by not saying something about him sooner.

God bless you and her and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. He used to say it himself on the 7th Heaven show that the best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing. Well now in my opinion, its too late for her to do that because he beat her to it. My only question is why? Why did he admit to doing anything at all when his victim(s) made it as clear as glass that he did not have to worry about them saying anything first? I believe that there is a chance that he really did eventually grow to be remorseful of his actions. I also believe that the girl will only dig her hole deeper where the Lord is concerned for not forgiving Stephen if he really did ask her to.

Because she decided not to come forward until after he himself came forward first, I have a hard time believing anything that she has to say about it now. She could say that he is lying as a way to get back at him when she had all the time in the world to come forward about him earlier. To me, she weakened her own case against him by not saying something about him sooner.

Holly

P.S. He used to say it himself on the 7th Heaven show that the best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing. Well now in my opinion, its too late for her to do that because he beat her to it. My only question is why? Why did he admit to doing anything at all when his victim(s) made it as clear as glass that he did not have to worry about them saying anything first? I believe that there is a chance that he really did eventually grow to be remorseful of his actions. I also believe that the girl will only dig her hole deeper where the Lord is concerned for not forgiving Stephen if he really did ask her to.

He only came forward because his wife leaked the tapes of him confessing about the ten year old girl he molested.

^^^ I was referring to the therapy session that was recorded. Why did he tell about his choice of action then because his bringing it up at all is what gave his ex something to use against him? Why did he admit to doing anything when he really didn't have to admit to doing anything?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

^^^ I was referring to the therapy session that was recorded. Why did he tell about his choice of action then because his bringing it up at all is what gave his ex something to use against him? Why did he admit to doing anything when he really didn't have to admit to doing anything?

Holly

He was trying to work on his marriage in counseling and part of the problem in the marriage was his attraction to children.

^^^ He still didn't have to admit to doing anything, but yet he did anyway. Why?

Holly

P.S. I believe that he truly is sorry for what he did and is the one who now has to live with being the perpetrator.

^^^ He still didn't have to admit to doing anything, but yet he did anyway. Why?

Holly

P.S. I believe that he truly is sorry for what he did and is the one who now has to live with being the perpetrator.

It does not erase any pain he created for those children.

^^^ Right. Which only means more for him to have to live with.

Holly
Because he's a pervert and gets off on talking about it.
Only him and the Lord know why he admitted to doing anything. Sadly all that the rest of us can do is speculate because it isn't any of our lives that are involved.

God bless you two and him always!!!

Holly

^^^ Right. Which only means more for him to have to live with.

Holly
Because he's a pervert and gets off on talking about it.
Only him and the Lord know why he admitted to doing anything. Sadly all that the rest of us can do is speculate because it isn't any of our lives that are involved.

God bless you two and him always!!!

Holly

I didn't hear him ask for forgiveness in that interview. In fact he said he is not a pedophile. He said that on the occasions he was inappropriate with children it was because he had a bad thought in that moment and that he acted on it and then stopped himself. He said he wasn't really attracted to kids and couldn't explain exactly why he did it.

Also, even if he had said he was sorry, even if forgiven, it does not take away any damages that it caused those children. Those kids could still grow up with damage from those experiences.

Maybe she spoke out because he did and she concluded it was ok to speak about and she didn't have to keep it a secret anymore. That could be her healing process.

^^^ Just because he didn't apologize on TV doesn't mean that he has not asked for forgiveness at all.

Holly

^^^ Just because he didn't apologize on TV doesn't mean that he has not asked for forgiveness at all.

Holly

I already covered that Holly, I said even if he asked for forgiveness and got it, it doesn't take away from a healing process for one of his victims.

She may need to speak out too for her own healing process.

^^^ Talking about things doesn't make things go away either. I know this from personal experience.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Talking about things doesn't make things go away either. I know this from personal experience.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Wait, so he can talk about what he did to kids sexually but his victim can't talk about the effect it had on her life?

^^^ I never said that she didn't have the right to talk about it. She has a right to just as much as anyone else does including him. What I was saying is that no amount of talking about it can erase it from the past, so why waste any breath on it at all? And you know that she will be the one who is more likely to go on and on and on about it compared to him since she is the victim. To me, the only thing that talking about it does is remind her of it over and over and over again. If I was in her spot, I would want to forget that it ever happened to me as best as I can which would not ever happened if it was constantly being thrown into my face.

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back