Stephen Feinberg’s Cerberus Capital

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Another billionaire and his hedge fund now a close ally to Trump, read about Cerberus Capital and all the acquisitions they have control of now. Sort of like Icahn.

I am sure you Trump backers just has no idea of who his buddies were, and if you did , Shame on you.

You will now see the takeover of the US, but by the elites. You will work for peanuts and while Ryan is taking out SS and Medicare and Medicaid, doing his part, citizens and I mean us born here and legal citizens will reap the disaster that Trump voters have created.

You will work for pennies on the dollar with no health insurance and little food. You think the revolution in

Russia and the holodomor wont' happen in the US , watch as its happening. Prepared to become and live like

a Gaza and West Bank Arab.

Another billionaire and his hedge fund now a close ally to Trump, read about Cerberus Capital and all the acquisitions they have control of now. Sort of like Icahn.

I am sure you Trump backers just has no idea of who his buddies were, and if you did , Shame on you.

You will now see the takeover of the US, but by the elites. You will work for peanuts and while Ryan is taking out SS and Medicare and Medicaid, doing his part, citizens and I mean us born here and legal citizens will reap the disaster that Trump voters have created.

You will work for pennies on the dollar with no health insurance and little food. You think the revolution in

Russia and the holodomor wont' happen in the US , watch as its happening. Prepared to become and live like

a Gaza and West Bank Arab.

what is an "elite" --------penny dear?-----you never met a west bank or gazan arab---what is your impression as to "how they live"?----- what does it mean to "work for pennies on the dollar" I have heard of that expression but never used in terms of a SALARY. There are ways to get REMEDIATION in the use of the English
language. Why would a "holodomor" be made to happen in the USA-----for what
purpose?

Forum List

Back