New Trump Billboard

"Democrats will target Donald Trump’s first full-scale campaign rally since his criminal trial with a billboard that brands him “a convicted white-collar crook”

The DNC has a billboard greeting Trump and his supporters to Las Vegas.
It's a reminder that Trump is a convicted crook with 34 felonies.

The billboard reads: “Trump was a disaster for Nevada’s economy. Now he’s back. A convicted white-collar crook. Coddling billionaires, leaving workers behind. DONALD TRUMP: UNFIT TO SERVE." The portion reading "convicted white-collar crook" is highlighted"

1718411908574.png

34 Misdomeaners beyond statue of limitations transformed into felonies of cohen.

BS

Did Trump file Cohens taxes? 1 of the 3 to chose from

Garbage
Write a brief, but do not move to New York. Trump knew the laws there, as that is where he lived and made a living, for years, until they got wise to his act. Looks like his lawyer won't take the fall this time, nor his CFO. The have done their time. It is his turn now to be punished.

Write a brief, but do not move to New York. Trump knew the laws there, as that is where he lived and made a living, for years, until they got wise to his act. Looks like his lawyer won't take the fall this time, nor his CFO. The have done their time. It is his turn now to be punished.
BS Lawfare and nothing more.

Your blinded by TDS

He looked exactly like what he is - a senile old man who should be in an assisted living facility (or with his money, at his fancy beach house with 24-hour aids tending to him) rather than pretend to be the leader of the free world.
Welp, he is the leader of the free world. Your disrespectful bitching about it changes nothing. :rolleyes:

34 Misdomeaners beyond statue of limitations transformed into felonies of cohen.

BS

Did Trump file Cohens taxes? 1 of the 3 to chose from

Garbage
By the way, where is the "Statue of limitations"? Is this it?
1718413643878.jpeg

I found this picture on the internet under statue of limitations, but I wasn't wanting to go back to England to see it, in person. Is there one over here?

"Democrats will target Donald Trump’s first full-scale campaign rally since his criminal trial with a billboard that brands him “a convicted white-collar crook”

The DNC has a billboard greeting Trump and his supporters to Las Vegas.
It's a reminder that Trump is a convicted crook with 34 felonies.

The billboard reads: “Trump was a disaster for Nevada’s economy. Now he’s back. A convicted white-collar crook. Coddling billionaires, leaving workers behind. DONALD TRUMP: UNFIT TO SERVE." The portion reading "convicted white-collar crook" is highlighted"

trump_2024.gif

By the way, where is the "Statue of limitations"? Is this it?
View attachment 962605
I found this picture on the internet under statue of limitations, but I wasn't wanting to go back to England to see it, in person. Is there one over here?
Its in the New York Law. They used a loop hole to revive it.

Now tell me how Trump is guilty of trying to hide Cohen"s Tax Evasion charge?

Did he file his taxes?

I again repeat this is complete BS in a corrupt state. Your TDS affliction makes you ignore it.

Did he file his taxes?

I again repeat this is complete BS in a corrupt state. Your TDS affliction makes you ignore it.
Could you possibly be referring to a "statute" of limitations instead of "statue" of limitations?

If all is True CowboyhomeO, one or two actual mistakes in over 8 years is not too bad. Yes, saying “I like those not captured” when talking about Juan McStain was a mistake also. With the MSM Stain trying to trip you up 24-7, stuff happens. Are you perfect? Don’t bother.
Sorry.. But Trump let the mask slip more than once...

Trump just doesn't like people who he personally doesn't see as rich or powerful...

Trump is tansactional person, what's in it for me if I give you this... That is why Military Service is alien to him, Trump doesn't believe in the greater good and sees people who do as suckers and loosers..

Did he file his taxes?

I am pretty certain, statues are not made of living tissues, so reviving is out of the question. English is not a second language, right?

Forum List

Back