Stephen King is a pig

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
Baltimore
1723812348990.png

Author Stephen King has a new viral tweet featuring a picture of himself wearing a Kamala Harris t-shirt modeled after an Obama campaign sticker captioned with the words “I’M SPEAKING” — a phrase with which she drew headlines and severe public outcry last week by using it to shut down anti-genocide protesters at a campaign rally in Detroit.

That’s right: they’re using her condescending shutdown of pro-Palestine demonstrators as a fun girlboss campaign slogan now.

View attachment 996571
Author Stephen King has a new viral tweet featuring a picture of himself wearing a Kamala Harris t-shirt modeled after an Obama campaign sticker captioned with the words “I’M SPEAKING” — a phrase with which she drew headlines and severe public outcry last week by using it to shut down anti-genocide protesters at a campaign rally in Detroit.

That’s right: they’re using her condescending shutdown of pro-Palestine demonstrators as a fun girlboss campaign slogan now.
It’s actually kind of obnoxious that Gaza gets framed as a “political” issue at all. If you turned into an alleyway and saw a man dismembering a child, would your reaction to what you were witnessing be “political”? We’re all witnessing raw video footage of horrific atrocities every day; our reaction to this is not comparable to our opinions about prison reform or fiscal policy.

This idea that professors shouldn’t discuss “politics” in class with regard to an active genocide, or that a pianist deserves to have his concert canceled because he expressed “political views” by dedicating a piece to the journalists who’ve been killed in Gaza, or that we shouldn’t bring up Gaza in polite company because it’s talking about “politics” — these are symptoms of a civilization that has gone stark, raving mad.

Caitlin Johnstone

BRILLIANT_.jpg

Tbh, I've read most of King's books, typos and all, and I think he has a pretty sick mind anyway.

I don't think he's right in the head.

He is just one of yet another celebrity that is dyed in the wool democrat in an attempt to maintain his status, fame and money.

If king was a Democrat and liked harriss but he spoke about it in a rational, mature, and well thought out way I wouldn't have a problem with him. But he doesn't and isn't. He is constantly shit posting about trump and Republicans, makes snide and rude comments, never backs up stances or claims and basically just posts a lot of closed ended childish comments.

Much like mark Hamill, Jack black and all the other entertainment folks he is just a schill for a party instead of actually being an independent thinker that isn't caught up in tribalism for their party.

It's always a shame to see someone intelligent duped into going along with the rest of their pack lock and step.

I am a conservative but I'm not blind either. I care about america and Americans, my concern isn't simply being in a party.

He is just one of yet another celebrity that is dyed in the wool democrat in an attempt to maintain his status, fame and money.

If king was a Democrat and liked harriss but he spoke about it in a rational, mature, and well thought out way I wouldn't have a problem with him. But he doesn't and isn't. He is constantly shit posting about trump and Republicans, makes snide and rude comments, never backs up stances or claims and basically just posts a lot of closed ended childish comments.

Much like mark Hamill, Jack black and all the other entertainment folks he is just a schill for a party instead of actually being an independent thinker that isn't caught up in tribalism for their party.

It's always a shame to see someone intelligent duped into going along with the rest of their pack lock and step.

I am a conservative but I'm not blind either. I care about america and Americans, my concern isn't simply being in a party.
Stephen King hates Christians and gentiles in general. He hates white Americans. You can easily see it in his fiction. The gratuitous anti-Christian hatred. I picked up on that while I was still in junior high. The Democrat Party is his natural home.

View attachment 996571

i don't think king could have imagined a monster like trump. or maybe that murderous clown that terrorized the sewer .........?

View attachment 996571

The Democratic elites love censorship and genocide.

He better make good on his promise to throw himself head first into a wood chipper should Trump win. And he better livestream it...

Dude has been anti-Trump for a decade and is one of the most followed social media guys out there. Where have you been? I like his politics better than his books and i really like his books.

Forum List

Back