Steve Bannon subpoenas Nancy Pelosi and every member of the House J6 committee in his contempt of Congress case

So now it's their fault they did not predict that your fellow cultist freaks would turn into violent Maniacs that day. I'm not so sure that one's going to have legs buddy.
If we were to ban the use of the word “cultist” and “cult” by Farty (ironically a sworn member of a tragic cult), he’d lose almost half his posts.

Meanwhile. As is so constantly the case, Farty remains off topic. The topic is Bannon’s effort to subpoena Pelousy and other Congress critters. We may not know if his effort will pan out.

But it has a shot. And the reason it has a shot is because the purpose of the Committee which subpoenaed Bannon (resulting in his refusals to comply and his contempt of Congress charges) isn’t being addressed. Making the ones responsible for the subpoenas answer relevant questions about the faux investiatuin (his reason to refuse their subpoena) does seem relevant.

So now it's their fault they did not predict that your fellow cultist freaks would turn into violent Maniacs that day. I'm not so sure that one's going to have legs buddy.
Guessing you didn't see the USCP and FBI intel reports right before it hit the fan.

I happy for you though, I now know that you are 'An American'

USCP, the dems and Pelosi were all approached several days prior about NG support, they declined. Then when the roof caved in, they all came out screaming, an hour after the building had been breached. By then it was too late. NG showed up later.......they had the options.
You really need to spend some time getting your facts straight....Pelosi was not approached with the offer, neither was McConnell that I am aware.....

The sergeant of arms from both congress and the senate requested the NG be on standby and asked ahead of time how many NG they could have if they did end up needing them and how quickly could they respond....

You really need to spend some time getting your facts straight....Pelosi was not approached with the offer, neither was McConnell that I am aware.....

The sergeant of arms from both congress and the senate requested the NG be on standby and asked ahead of time how many NG they could have if they did end up needing them and how quickly could they respond....
So you think Pelosi and Schumer weren't in the loop with discussions from both houses SAAs' and had absolutely no input?

Ever wonder why Pelosi's communications were not presented to the J6 committee?

Forum List

Back