Steve Bannon subpoenas Nancy Pelosi and every member of the House J6 committee in his contempt of Congress case

Well that was a long diatribe saying nothing, proving nothing, and supported by nothing.

Other than your assertions that Pelosi is responsible for security at the capital, which are supported by absolutely nothing, you have nothing to hang your hat on. Once again, you believe Trump’s lies and then repeat them endlessly proving you’re both gullible and stupid.

Get back to me when you have actual evidence that Pelosi is required to look after security until then you’re just a Trump cult idiot.

Calling other people liars or dumbasses or other insults just makes you look weak and pathetic
What I said (accurately) is nothing more and nothing less than that the Speaker does have some responsibility for security. You may not like that fact, but I don’t care that facts bother you. In fact, I find it amusing.

Oh, and unlike you, I did supported my contention because it’s the truth. As I demonstrated. 👍😎

Last edited:
What I said (accurately) is nothing more and nothing less than that the Speaker does have some responsibility for security. You may not like that fact, but I don’t care that facts bother you. In fact, I find it amusing.

Oh, and unlike you, I did support my contention because. It’s the truth. As I demonstrated. 👍😎
Somewhere here, the way it works was posted, and it explained in detail, by one of the members of the USCP board, appointed by congress....and it lays out how Nancy and Chuckie fit into the scheme of things.

Somewhere here, the way it works was posted, and it explained in detail, by one of the members of the USCP board, appointed by congress....and it lays out how Nancy and Chuckie fit into the scheme of things.
Correct. I even cited the usually valueless PolitiFact which had to concede that the Speaker does have some actual lawful duties regarding Capitol security.

Oh, and unlike you, I did supported my contention because it’s the truth. As I demonstrated. 👍😎

You didn't support your contention at all. Not one link. You just regurgitated the lies that Donald Trump told when he tried to blame Democrats for the attack. From Nancy Pelosi's office:

It's NOT the truth or you'd post a link.

If she refuses to show / testify, throw her in DC Gitmo until she agrees to do so....

You didn't support your contention at all. Not one link. You just regurgitated the lies that Donald Trump told when he tried to blame Democrats for the attack. From Nancy Pelosi's office:

It is true that I posted a link. Hell, you reposted the very link. And you’re so stupid, you hack, that you don’t recognize that one of your links (the PolitiFact one which I had previously cited) undercuts your silly claim. 😂

You’re a very lame-ass posting member of this board, gecko.

Nice wall of meaningless words, naptime. But that’s ok. You remain singularly unpersuasive. Hint. The speaker does have some responsibility for Capitol security. I never said it was her sole responsibility or that she was the one with all responsibility.

She should be called to the 1/6 clown show as a witless and as exhibit number one as an exemplar of the disingenuous nature of that clown show.

She had nothing to do with what happened. She didn’t organize an attack on the Capitol. That would be Trump and several members of the House And Senate who sought to overturn the election.

Should Pelosi have expected Trump to send a mob to kill them all?

If she refuses to show / testify, throw her in DC Gitmo until she agrees to do so....

I love how quick you are to suggest locking up Democratic women who have not committed any crimes. You lead the chants to lock Hillary up too.

You seem to have a problem with powerful Democratic women Sleazy.

She had nothing to do with what happened. She didn’t organize an attack on the Capitol. That would be Trump and several members of the House And Senate who sought to overturn the election.

Should Pelosi have expected Trump to send a mob to kill them all?
Your inability to ask coherent questions is on full display. Saying that she has legal duties relative to Capitol security (which is true) does make her at least a little responsible. I don’t believe you grasp that “responsibility” is not a synonym for culpability.

And Trump sent no mob to kill anybody. He sent no money at all.

You proved nothing — ever. And your assertions about Trump are just more of you being a gasbag.

The FACT remains: the Speaker did have some responsibility as the Speaker. And you’re still denying reality. You’re a highly ignorant and very unpersuasive hack.

Even the generally biased and liberal PolitiFact notes that: “ Security at the 1.5 million-square-foot U.S. Capitol building does not fall solely to the speaker. Though Pelosi does have a role in the hierarchy overseeing security, there is no indication she controls its day-to-day operations.” PolitiFact - No, Capitol security is not only Pelosi’s responsibility, but she bears some

Here’s a fun fact for you libtards: the Speaker could have some responsibility (as I correctly said) and yet not have sole responsibility (which I never said).

You and naptime have much in common. Your share the same genetic predisposition to spout shit without regard for how inaccurate you are.
She and McConnell have sergeant of arms for their governing bodies.

The house sergeant of arms testified under oath before congress that he did not talk with Pelosi about security for the joint session on 1/6 until the morning of January 6th. Pelosi did not turn down the National guard for appearance reasons, as the right wing liars claim.

And DC National Guard only has around 1500 national guard, how could trump have allegedly offered 10,000?

And yes, it was Murphy's Law in droves on Jan 6th when it comes to security, and anticipated security needed.

But it's kind of funny seeing you right wingers trying to blame democrats for not having enough security to protect us, from YOU!

Correct. I even cited the usually valueless PolitiFact which had to concede that the Speaker does have some actual lawful duties regarding Capitol security.
I hear ya' on using Politifact.....funny when we cite the sacred PolitiFact left wing source of truth.....and then it gets real quiet.

She and McConnell have sergeant of arms for their governing bodies.

The house sergeant of arms testified under oath before congress that he did not talk with Pelosi about security for the joint session on 1/6 until the morning of January 6th. Pelosi did not turn down the National guard for appearance reasons, as the right wing liars claim.

And DC National Guard only has around 1500 national guard, how could trump have allegedly offered 10,000?

And yes, it was Murphy's Law in droves on Jan 6th when it comes to security, and anticipated security needed.

But it's kind of funny seeing you right wingers trying to blame democrats for not having enough security to protect us, from YOU!
If you want, we can post the meetings and references, again, where and when this all happened. I think it's all in this thread.

Do you realize your second 'source' goes to another article and not the topic mentioned in the title?

Anything coming out of the speakers office is compromised.

If you want, we can post the meetings and references, again, where and when this all happened. I think it's all in this thread.
Sergeant of Arms spoke to her a month earlier, BEFORE TRUMP planned his protest to descend on the Capitol on 1/6 but after Trump sent the National Guard with tear gas on to protesters at Lafayette square, to clear it, for Trumps walk down to st John's Church for his Bible photo op.

The position of the house and senate was to be cautious on sending in the National guard for further Blm protests in DC, because of what happened at Lafayette square and the unannounced or uncoordinated with metro police, heavy handed and unnecessary actions they took to clear the square for Trump's photo op.

(Trump's Stop the Steal rally was originally booked and permitted for the night before Inauguration, but had his organizers change it to 1/6....and on 1/6 trump only requested a permit for the ellipse, and not for a march down Pennsylvania avenue or any avenue, nor did he have a permit to protest at the Capitol building, yet he sent his crowds marching there.)

Last edited:
Get back to me when you have actual evidence that Pelosi is required to look after security until then you’re just a Trump cult idiot.

Calling other people liars or dumbasses or other insults just makes you look weak and pathetic

^^^

8df160f8d15a9b551267a3dbc60685a6.gif

Sergeant of Arms spoke to her a month earlier, BEFORE TRUMP planned his protest to descend on the Capitol on 1/6 but after Trump sent the National Guard with tear gas on to protesters at Lafayette square, to clear it, for Trumps walk down to st John's Church for his Bible photo op.

The position of the house and senate was to be cautious on sending in the National guard for further Blm protests in DC, because of what happened at Lafayette square and the unannounced or uncoordinated with metro police, heavy handed and unnecessary actions they took to clear the square for Trump's photo op.

(Trump's Stop the Steal rally was originally booked and permitted for the night before Inauguration, but had his organizers change it to 1/6....and on 1/6 trump only requested a permit for the ellipse, and not for a march down Pennsylvania avenue or any avenue, nor did he have a permit to protest at the Capitol building, yet he sent his crowds marching there.)

"The Capitol Police timeline shows what we have been saying for the last year — that DOD support via the National Guard was refused by the House and Senate sergeant at arms, who report to Pelosi," Patel said. "Now we have it in their own writing, days before Jan. 6. And despite the FBI warning of potential for serious disturbance, no perimeter was established, no agents put on the street, and no fence put up."

As word circulated around the nation's capital that Sund wanted National Guardsmen deployed, District of Columbia Mayor Muriel Bowser wrote a preemptive letter to Miller and other Pentagon and Justice Department officials asking that troops not be deployed unless the Metropolitan Police Department approved, citing an incident in summer 2020, when troops were deployed at Lafayette Park near the White House during civil disobedience,

Twist this any way you want to but Pelosi knew everything that was going on as well as Schumer.

USCP, the dems and Pelosi were all approached several days prior about NG support, they declined. Then when the roof caved in, they all came out screaming, an hour after the building had been breached. By then it was too late. NG showed up later.......they had the options.
So now it's their fault they did not predict that your fellow cultist freaks would turn into violent Maniacs that day. I'm not so sure that one's going to have legs buddy.

It is true that I posted a link. Hell, you reposted the very link. And you’re so stupid, you hack, that you don’t recognize that one of your links (the PolitiFact one which I had previously cited) undercuts your silly claim. 😂

You’re a very lame-ass posting member of this board, gecko.
Do you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself? While it's fun to embarrass you once or twice, being your fact-checker just turns into a full-time job for whatever poster is posting with you.

Do you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself? While it's fun to embarrass you once or twice, being your fact-checker just turns into a full-time job for whatever poster is posting with you.
I never tire of embarrassing tools like you or others who insist on lying like you do all the time. You have never embarrassed me. You lack the capacity, the integrity or the intellect. I can always prove what I say.

You? Not at all.

I never tire of embarrassing tools like you or others who insist on lying like you do all the time. You have never embarrassed me. You lack the capacity, the integrity or the intellect. I can always prove what I say.

You? Not at all.
Hahaha

Poor little guy

It's right here on this page.

Sad.

Forum List

Back