Steve Bannon subpoenas Nancy Pelosi and every member of the House J6 committee in his contempt of Congress case

Bannon may appear unkempt and rough around the edges but
he's one hell of a dynamic master of politics with a polemic
touch.He's does not suffer fools gladly.
Plus since when did Turnabout is fair play become jaded.
Because sick and unamerican Democrats demand it.
Like Nicolle Wallace once said ... " stick a pin in it ".
I guess meaning as if practicing voodoo.
His candidate last by like 8M votes. He sucks

so you're only 1/2 cray cray, instead of full tilt. my bad.
Wanting to see criminal, seditious. treasonous Democrats FORCED by subpoena to testify is not crazy....but it is a fantasy - never going to happen.
Hillary was forced to appear before Congress, and SHE set tge onditions - no under oath - and politicians let her get away with that.

Good grief .... not that being under oath stops any of these criminals on both sides from lying anymore.

That's what happens when you don't enforce laws and hold everyone equally accountable ountable.

lol ... uh-huh. sure. stay off fake news sites.

Posts falsely cite Pelosi as responsible for security during Capitol insurrection​

By BEATRICE DUPUYJanuary 20, 2021
Posts falsely cite Pelosi as responsible for security during Capitol insurrection
I didn't say Pelosi was responsible for security.....but she does have a hell of a lot of input in decisions regarding USCP.

And your source is dealing with social media posts....LOL

And your source is wrong about Officer Sicknick.

Thought you said you always post facts.

I didn't say Pelosi was responsible for security.....but she does have a hell of a lot of input in decisions regarding USCP.

so did turtleboy then - are you gonna blame him equallythen? oh & the buck stops with donny. but instead of him actually doing something - he pocketed that buck.

And your source is dealing with social media posts....LOL

And your source is wrong about Officer Sicknick.

the AP is an aggregate & you ask sicknick's mother & fiancee whether him dying was a direct result of jan 6 & they will say so as his fellow officers have as well.

Thought you said you always post facts.

Associated Press​

Associated Press - Left-Center Bias - Liberal - Credible - Reliable
Factual Reporting: High - Credible - Reliable

LEFT-CENTER BIAS​

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appeals to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.
  • Overall, we rate the Associated Press Left-Center Biased due to left-leaning editorializing of news stories and frequently conducting fact checks on conservatives. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
Associated Press

so did turtleboy then - are you gonna blame him equallythen? oh & the buck stops with donny. but instead of him actually doing something - he pocketed that buck.

the AP is an aggregate & you ask sicknick's mother & fiancee whether him dying was a direct result of jan 6 & they will say so as his fellow officers have as well.

Associated Press
AP is not an aggregate, they do their own reporting. And, notice your thing, left center biased. That means they are BIASED.

Analysis of videos said the claim of him being hit with an extinguisher as inconclusive.

Looks like your super duper J6 hearing is non relevant now.

Not one single point. Just crybabying. Same thing every time with you.
i remember this old hag who whined and cried a lot and kept asking herself and everyone else: What happened? Why didn't i get coronated... uh... elected, that is?

Then i recall election night '16... the woman on the floor wailing her ass off bc Trump won...

and you have the nerve to use the word Crybaby?

I haven't seen Rs crying or wailing like a freaking idiot bc of an election result... and they had REASON to be upset in 2020 after it was stolen...

What a bunch of creepy liars/hypocrites libs are...

AP is not an aggregate, they do their own reporting. And, notice your thing, left center biased. That means they are BIASED.

their facts aren't biased. learn to know the difference; just like there is no difference between WaPo, NYT, & WSJ except for the opinion pages.

Analysis of videos said the claim of him being hit with an extinguisher as inconclusive.

Looks like your super duper J6 hearing is non relevant now.

lol ... tell that tojeffery clark.

their facts aren't biased. learn to know the difference; just like there is no difference between WaPo, NYT, & WSJ except for the opinion pages.
lol ... tell that tojeffery clark.
Biased means they have bias.....you don't understand how they are biased.

They claim Sicknick died from being struck with a fire extinguisher......not true.

The Defendant has no subpoena power whatsoever. He can't order anybody to appear in court.
WRONG, bitch. AS a defendant, Steve has the right to appear and testify and call witnesses. He will call the J6 committee as hostile witnesses. You people are so fucked now. You walked right into your own shit. Bannon owns you. :laughing0301:

This will be fun. Something tells me Democrats didn’t sleep well last night.

Hilarious how so many Lefties think this is funny, or are at least trying to pretend so. They don't realize that Steve is a chess-master who doesn't fuck around and has now positioned himself to call any or all of these people as hostile witnesses and compel them to testify. Now he will be able to present any evidence he chooses, especially what they have been omitting, and blow this Fascist Soviet-fest of Nancy and Cheney's WIDE THE FUCK OPEN.

DAMN. I'm gonna have to WATCH this!!! :happy-1:

Biased means they have bias.....you don't understand how they are biased.

They claim Sicknick died from being struck with a fire extinguisher......not true.

that part was reported at the time, & later updated. howeverrrrrrrrrrrr............ the dude died of 'natural causes' exasperated by the events that unfolded.

you sure did tried to say pelosi was responsible for not getting the NG in there - as if it was her responsibility. who you kidding?

You're lying now. The release was rules of engagement, IAW with the dems and Pelosi's concerns on 'optics'.

It all detailed in the press release.

Yet Pelosi and the democrats, including Bowser were all on board refusing having NG troops at the ready, until the shit hit the fan, then it was too late.

Please stop regurgitating Donald Trump's lies. We didn't believe him the first time.

PELOSI HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SECURITY AT THE CAPITOL.

Hilarious how so many Lefties think this is funny, or are at least trying to pretend so. They don't realize that Steve is a chess-master who doesn't fuck around and has now positioned himself to call any or all of these people as hostile witnesses and compel them to testify. Now he will be able to present any evidence he chooses, especially what they have been omitting, and blow this Fascist Soviet-fest of Nancy and Cheney's WIDE THE FUCK OPEN.

DAMN. I'm gonna have to WATCH this!!! :happy-1:

Bannon is a chessmaster???? Yeah that's how he got arrested for fraud. By being clever.

Please stop regurgitating Donald Trump's lies. We didn't believe him the first time.

Not the way she handled it. But had she done her job, she could have.

that part was reported at the time, & later updated. howeverrrrrrrrrrrr............ the dude died of 'natural causes' exasperated by the events that unfolded.

you sure did tried to say pelosi was responsible for not getting the NG in there - as if it was her responsibility. who you kidding?
I said Pelosi and the democrats held some responsibility for budget cuts made after they took control of the house. It is well documented, particularly in this forum, and it is one of the reasons for the gov't security failures on J6.

You are not entitled to your own facts...deal with it.

Never said she did...you miss that tidbit?

USCP has revealed, through an after action report, where they were lacking support for responding to the J6 event, due to budget cuts by the democrat controlled house.

Sorry to tell you, they are complicit in there untimely response that day, which is well documented.

Bannon's strategy is to avoid complying with the legal subpoena issued by the 1/6 committee by delaying a court ruling until the Repubs take back the House and the 1/6 committee is shut down. Knuckle dragging rubes think it's about Stevo "fighting back." What a farce.
Good.

ZERO cooperation with the Stalinists

ZERO

Fuck them entirely. They can go suck cocks in hell

Forum List

Back