Steve Bannon subpoenas Nancy Pelosi and every member of the House J6 committee in his contempt of Congress case

Once again you do the exact thing you whine, bitch, moan and cry about. Even as your busy denying that ta about you, you make it al about you with your never ending supply of horseshit.

You can set your panties all day every day til Kingdom comes, but you never make a valid point. So, to refocus this conversation, I’ll say it again. Ban on could easily get convicted. But the judge should hesitate before following the advice fools like you offer. Every defendant is entitled to offer his defense. And if the judge makes a legal determination that the proffered defense is not legally available to the defendant, then the conviction becomes more likely. But the risk is that a higher court might very well conclude that the judge made a reversible error.

You guys may be content with a cheap temporary win. I suppose you won’t even give a shit if it were to get reversed on appeal. But, that’s you. Other people do care about neutral principles and fairness.
Not one single point. Just crybabying. Same thing every time with you.

Too late now...

And irrelevant...

Trump is phukked...

Rightly so...
You got him this time. I know you do. After an impeachment. Senate investigation. You got him now

Now about the country falling apart you fucking fool. Comment?

We'll have a 2023 1/6 so we all can know.

You hear of Ray Epps?

Nothing for me to cry out. You’re the poor befuddled twit who keeps getting exposed for the turnip you are!
But you are the moron that missed the entire point, which was spelled out for you in language a 5 year old can understand in post #1.

Once again, your embarrassment of yourself is all there in black and white, for anyone to see.

You got him this time. I know you do. After an impeachment. Senate investigation. You got him now
Actually... for once... the idiot Dems might very well have Teflon Don by the short hairs...
Now about the country falling apart you fucking fool. Comment?
You can come in and play Rescue Ranger for the country once your Orange Baboon-God has been sidelined.

It took 1.5 yrs but it finally got out Nancy was hoping something would happen. She knew of the warnings

Trump offered her 10k troops or was it 20?

History sucks when it is interpreted eh?
  • A Vanity Fair report said Trump made a passing remark to his acting defense secretary about potentially needing 10,000 National Guard troops, not 20,000. But there’s no evidence the comment was treated as a formal authorization.

Actually... for once... the idiot Dems might very well have Teflon Don by the short hairs...

You can come in and play Rescue Ranger for the country once your Orange Baboon-God has been sidelined.
Actually I've enjoyed very move Biden made so far. In 17 months

Afghanistan was a tragedy. Anyone voting for that murdered 13 soldiers by a vote. That is sad and must really hurt

But 10 dollar gas......I can't wait......................Shit hole murders...............May the rise geometrically

But you are the moron that missed the entire point, which was spelled out for you in language a 5 year old can understand in post #1.

Once again, your embarrassment of yourself is all there in black and white, for anyone to see.
No. I rejected your pablum puke. There’s a difference. It’s something a tool like you are simply too stupid to grasp.

You should feel humiliated. But you don’t have the sense that God have geese. Sucks to be you.

• A Vanity Fair report said Trump made a passing remark to his acting defense secretary about potentially needing 10,000 National Guard troops, not 20,000. But there’s no evidence the comment was treated as a formal authorization.
When I want facts on the “attempted overthrow of the American Government” I always go to a fashion magazine opinion piece.:cuckoo::dance::cuckoo::itsok:

When I want facts on the “attempted overthrow of the American Government” I always go to a fashion magazine opinion piece.:cuckoo::dance::cuckoo::itsok:
the acting defense secretary was trying to avoid another Kent State.

but it would be a hoot that Trump simultaneously asked his supporters to stop Pence from certifying to electoral count, and then send the nation guard to prevent his supporters from stopping to electoral count.

the acting defense secretary was trying to avoid another Kent State.

but it would be a hoot that Trump simultaneously asked his supporters to stop Pence from certifying to electoral count, and then send the nation guard to prevent his supporters from stopping to electoral count.
People Magazine site down?

Forum List

Back