Steve Schmidt: ‘It Is Harder to Buy Cough Medicine Than It Is to Buy an AK-47’

I`m not a gun owner myself but is there anything to stop me from buying a dozen of these weapons that I don`t even know how to operate? I don`t have a criminal record.

Democrats are acting like somehow since the Constitution was written, the right to self defense has changed. No it hasn't. If this joker wasn't so filthy rich, he would go into any drug store himself and see shelves of cough syrup.

Democrats are acting like somehow since the Constitution was written, the right to self defense has changed. No it hasn't. If this joker wasn't so filthy rich, he would go into any drug store himself and see shelves of cough syrup.
Bullshit. Nobody is acting like that. People are acting as if guns have changed. Because they have.

Bullshit. Nobody is acting like that. People are acting as if guns have changed. Because they have.

The the People have a right to those guns because they have a right to self defense. That right means that the Public has at least, the very least, the same access to the same kinds of weapons criminals have.

Actually, the intent of the Founding Fathers was that the public have access to the same weapons as the government has, but costs being what they are, that's impossible.

The the People have a right to those guns because they have a right to self defense. That right means that the Public has at least, the very least, the same access to the same kinds of weapons criminals have.

Actually, the intent of the Founding Fathers was that the public have access to the same weapons as the government has, but costs being what they are, that's impossible.
"The the People have a right to those guns because they have a right to self defense"

Says you. And your psychic guess to the Founding fathers intent will be ignored.

No answer to my question in post #2. It`s a serious question.
I`m not a gun owner myself but is there anything to stop me from buying a dozen of these weapons that I don`t even know how to operate? I don`t have a criminal record.
NNNope! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
So you can`t answer a simple question that I asked? You seem to be a simple person.
I did answer your question fagatron. If you dont have a felony you can buy a dozen rifles of all colors and styles.There is nothing stopping you at all. But seeing as how you're probably a shitlib...I would stick to butt plugs if I were you.

So you can`t answer a simple question that I asked? You seem to be a simple person.
I did answer your question fagatron. If you dont have a felony you can buy a dozen rifles of all colors and styles.There is nothing stopping you at all. But seeing as how you're probably a shitlib...I would stick to butt plugs if I were you.
So it really is easier to buy an assault rifle than cough medicine and Steve Schmidt was right. Why the fuck you`re bringing your gay fantasies here is puzzling though.

Bullshit.

Guns are doing what guns have done since the invention of the gun.

So it really is easier to buy an assault rifle than cough medicine and Steve Schmidt was right. Why the fuck you`re bringing your gay fantasies here is puzzling though.

You libs are thicker than pigshit. YOU asked a question, you dumb fucker.

"is there anything to stop me from buying a dozen of these weapons that I don`t even know how to operate?"

I answered it. I dont know about cough medicine or how much you sell your ass for in the park either...I answered your question shitlib. Fin.

Bullshit.

You can start a new organization and call it
Body Counts Don`t Matter

You libs are thicker than pigshit. YOU asked a question, you dumb fucker.

"is there anything to stop me from buying a dozen of these weapons that I don`t even know how to operate?"

I answered it. I dont know about cough medicine or how much you sell your ass for in the park either...I answered your question shitlib. Fin.
You confirmed what this Schmidt guy said and I thank you for that. Why do you communicate like an 8 year old? Are you an 8 year old? You`re far too immature to be allowed to play with guns and I hope someone brings that to your mommy and daddy`s attention before you hurt yourself or one of your little playmates.

Bullshit.

Right, all guns, exactly the same. How DID you get so smart? well, except fully automatic, which are banned. Weird, since they are the same as a musket loader. Wait, reality is not quite matching up with your nonsense.

No....after you pass a federal background check. Do you have to pass a federal background check to get cough medicine?

And if you buy them from a private seller, and aren't a felon....still no problem...since again, you aren't a felon. If you are a felon, when you are caught with them, you will go to jail. And then democrats, like you...will let you back out on the street...while we who support common sense gun laws want you in jail, for illegal possession of guns, for 30 years....but guys like you keep allowing violent criminals back on the street..the ones who are committing guns crimes..

No...they haven't changed...not one little bit. You cannot use a gun to commit a crime, you cannot use a gun to commit murder....those laws are still the laws of the land....

"The the People have a right to those guns because they have a right to self defense"

Says you. And your psychic guess to the Founding fathers intent will be ignored.

They wrote down their intent...genius...

No....after you pass a federal background check. Do you have to pass a federal background check to get cough medicine?

And if you buy them from a private seller, and aren't a felon....still no problem...since again, you aren't a felon. If you are a felon, when you are caught with them, you will go to jail. And then democrats, like you...will let you back out on the street...while we who support common sense gun laws want you in jail, for illegal possession of guns, for 30 years....but guys like you keep allowing violent criminals back on the street..the ones who are committing guns crimes..
In what universe do you always have to have a federal background check to buy an AK-47? Not this one. Welcome to our universe, traveler.

Frankly, I would expect such an obsessive gun fetishist not to have made this stupid mistake.

Forum List

Back