Steven Seagal launches Aikido centre to train "russians" for military service

Who will lose in 3 seconds, and who would they lose to?
Whatever. They can have their fantasies. Lol The conversation was pretty much over the moment that dude said MMA is not defensive. Most people don't know anything about fighting; this thread is no exception.

lol thanks for confirming my point. I realize you don't have a clue that you did just that, though.
I know exactly what i just did. ALL Kung fu sucks, aikido sucks, judo is a good but incomplete martial art and so was JJ, until Helio Gracie turned it into Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (aka BJJ). BJJ is a superior martial art, even though it lacks striking.

You can put Tae Kwon Do in that same category. Its incomplete but there are definitely benefits to it if you get to the elite level. There are a number of decent martial arts, but most martial arts are pretty terrible. All that shit you see in the movies is bullshit.

The top dogs are MMA, Wrestling, BJJ, Muay Thai/Kick Boxing, Boxing... in that order.

Last edited:
No, boxing did not come from Ethiopia. :cuckoo:

Boxing goes back to the times when tribes got together and had various games. I doubt if you can determine exactly where Wrestling and Boxing actually came from. They came from may places, just about anywhere that people would gather for sports to entertain themselves.

If thy are relying on hand to hand combat rather than weapons and technology, well, I don't know what to say. Hopefully peace is found soon.

Maybe the training will build their confidence, it can't hurt. Bullets do unfortunately. Humans seem to never learn this lesson (especially when aggressive leaders are many miles away from the gun fighting).

He's doing Ukraine a favor. lol There's a good reason you don't hear about Aikido very often in real combat sports. It's a bullshit martial art.

That video reminds me of those fake masters who knock out their students without even touching them.

They can't win with hundreds of billions of our dollars and nato so he jumps on seagal. Lol.
Im amazed......The wind of that uppercut nocked him out.
Steven Seagal has been tasked with increasing the capabilities of the Muscovite forces and they look deadlier than ever.

so he is not just an useful idiot but a traitor ... question , who else are gonna perform and what for putin´s gang ?

1200x-1.jpg

Steven Seagal Movie Shadow Man Is So Bad It'll Give You Syphilis - Worst Movie Ever​

Those soldiers will only be trained in how to perform aikido while sitting in an office chair.

steven seagulls martial art burns exactly zero calories. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Here is what a Combat Sambo champion looks like. Fedor Emelianenko is perhaps the greatest fighter in world history. Fedor in his prime would straight up maul Mike Tyson his his prime.

Here is what a Combat Sambo champion looks like. Fedor Emelianenko is perhaps the greatest fighter in world history. Fedor in his prime would straight up maul Mike Tyson his his prime.

🇷🇺 🐷 🇸🇦 Muscovite 's Wunderwaffe:auiqs.jpg:

ps The scariest thing about Steven 🇸🇦 🐷 🇷🇺 Seagal is his cholesterol level

Forum List

Back