Stop calling em Black Lives Matter!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
8 blacks killed, 41 wounded last weekend in Chicago. all of em black-on-black violence. BLM doesn't say shit!

They don't care about black lives, they care about race-baiting

8 blacks killed, 41 wounded last weekend in Chicago. all of em black-on-black violence. BLM doesn't say shit!

BLM is about the police killing civilians, not people fighting over their baby daddy. It would seem to me that libertarians, conservatives who distrust the government, and all the other wagons that are a brick short of a load would at least get that.

BLM is about the police killing civilians, not people fighting over their baby daddy. It would seem to me that libertarians, conservatives who distrust the government, and all the other wagons that are a brick short of a load would at least get that.

If black lives matter to Black Lives Matter, they would encourage blacks to help the cops

If black lives matter to Black Lives Matter, they would encourage blacks to help the cops

Sure because Moonshiners work with Boss Hogg on Dukes of Hazzard so that must be the solution....

Sure because Moonshiners work with Boss Hogg on Dukes of Hazzard so that must be the solution....

Are you insinuating that all blacks are criminals who would never work with police? There are so many who live in fear of the violence in inner cities. Maybe they are afraid to speak out or call police. Many times, police show up at a murder scene and none of the dozens of people there admit to seeing anything. It's fear. Not fear of police, but fear of the gangs who will come after them.

Don't pretend that all blacks are the same as the gangs and thugs. We do need to build trust between police and blacks because they need to stick together to end the biggest danger to all blacks.

Black Lives Matter is the outgrowth of the Occupy Wall Street movement spurned on by a president that chose to focus on inflaming sensitive racial issues. Making statements like "the police acted stupidly" and "if I had a son he would look like Treyvon Martin"--this president not only founded ISIS but the domestic terror racial supremacy group Black Lives Matter.

Meanwhile, the black community continues to languish. The single greatest indicator of poverty, crime, and failing academically is if a child is born and raised in a single parent household. It is the single greatest driving factor that is perpetuating poverty and a culture that has fertilized violence. BLM doesn't give a damn about solving anything, just like the Democrats.

I can read your thoughts now, your tinfoil must be slipping off

Are you insinuating that all blacks are criminals who would never work with police? There are so many who live in fear of the violence in inner cities. Maybe they are afraid to speak out or call police. Many times, police show up at a murder scene and none of the dozens of people there admit to seeing anything. It's fear. Not fear of police, but fear of the gangs who will come after them.

Don't pretend that all blacks are the same as the gangs and thugs. We do need to build trust between police and blacks because they need to stick together to end the biggest danger to all blacks.

No, but the majority of the black community aren't afraid of or wanting to do a damn thing about criminal intimidation and violence. They aren't protesting and laying down in the streets for the finitely more black men killed at the hands of other black men. They don't protest their crumbling schools. Atlanta get caught systematically depriving black children of an education, and what do the black parents do? They come out and support their black administrators and teachers and insinuate racial impropriety. It's ignorance. Not fear.

Don't pretend that a vast majority of violent crime is committed by blacks, who make up only 15% of the population.

• Banned
LbPqZZOn.jpg

Now that you have mastered reading, work on the comprehension thing.

Black Lives Matter are a bunch of white hating racists, so are their lily white fans. What are you missing again?

Actually I was politely calling the poster a hick redneck racist.

Black Lives Matter are a bunch of white hating racists, so are their lily white fans. What are you missing again?

Nothing. You are transparent.

are all blacks criminals? yes. so are all whites and everyone else. even the police are criminals. how so? there are so many bs laws on the books that everyone commits at least one felony each day without even knowing it.

Nothing. You are transparent.

Pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon!

What do you want? Dead cops. When do you want it, now! Who is transparent, jellyfish?

Black Lives Matter thugs in Milwaukee beat up an Asian reporter cuz they thought he was white BLM not racists, huh?

And Crooked Hillary doesn't care about black lives, she cares about black votes!

Have you thanked a Cop yet today? See a Cop, thank a Cop. Everyday.

Forum List

Back