Stop calling em Black Lives Matter!

CqseI3AWAAA78Ys.jpg

BLM Protester Found Guilty Of Assault On St. Louis Police Chief - Patriot Tribune

Democrats are always noticing race. Isn't that the very definition of racism?

8 blacks killed, 41 wounded last weekend in Chicago. all of em black-on-black violence. BLM doesn't say shit!

They don't care about black lives, they care about race-baiting

BLM is about the police killing civilians, not people fighting over their baby daddy. It would seem to me that libertarians, conservatives who distrust the government, and all the other wagons that are a brick short of a load would at least get that.

You should go to the BLM website and read their platform instead of walking around ignorant.

Www.blacklivesmatter.com

BLM cares about trannies getting a new pronoun than black on black crime.

Black Lives Matter is a misnomer.

8 blacks killed, 41 wounded last weekend in Chicago. all of em black-on-black violence. BLM doesn't say shit!

They don't care about black lives, they care about race-baiting

You are obviously a racist. You need to watch this very informative video, please learn.

i'm the son of a fucking martyr. i don't take orders from anybody. fuck you and your video!

Norfolk City Democrat Councilwoman says yesterday's KKK members are today's Cops.

so now who will save her ass if she's bein shot?

Cashier at a Houston Kroger refused to serve Cop's wife who wore a "Police Lives Matter" t-shirt.

FIRE THE HATEFUL SKANK! I HATE THE HATEFUL SKANK! FIRE THE HATEFUL SKANK! I HATE THE HATEFUL SKANK! FIRE THE HATEFUL SKANK! I HATE THE HATEFUL SKANK! FIRE THE HATEFUL SKANK! I HATE THE HATEFUL SKANK! FIRE THE HATEFUL SKANK! I HATE THE HATEFUL SKANK!

4 black men arrested for beating up a white teen who said "Blue Lives Matter.", in alabama.

2 Boston Cops shot are in extremely critical condition.

RACE WAR, FOLKS!

Backpack bomb found outside Colorado Police Station.

War on our Cops.

Texas restaurant workers fired after playing anti-Cop rap song, "F*** the Police," while Officers ate.

Just sick.

(source: Washington Times)

Some pathetic liberal crazy bitch knelt & wore a Black Lives Matter t shirt while she sang the Anthem at a Miami Heat game.

this is not my America!

Forum List

Back