Stop importing terrorists or continue open door policy?

How would you manage the Syrian immigration problem

• Hillary's open door policy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donald's only when fully vetted

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Create safe zones in Syria fully protected by and provisioned by NATO

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Another solution - see my post

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Does anyone know why the Safe Zones in Syria approach has been mentioned but never tried? I'm sure it would have made more sense from the get go, if it was an option.

I would allow in the Syrian victims of Muslim persecution. Everywhere Islam spreads, all those who are not Islamic are targeted.

By allowing in the victims of Islamic oppression, we just about guarantee loyalty to our country. Some of my best friends growing up were Lebanese Maronites and you would be hard pressed to find people more proud to be American.

OK, America is full, no more jobs for illegals until the economy warrants imports. The law of "supply & demand" governs wages, too bad the dems haven't figured that out yet, they only see democrat voters. The voters may elect Trump in a "stealth" wave, or the media may elect Hillary with bullshit. I hope Assange has some good "leaks" to prove Hillary's server was hacked.

Just saw "Hillary's America", only wanted to see the modern issues, like her selling US uranium to Russia for $145m. Hope US cities won't regret that transaction...

Forum List

Back