Stormfront Vs. World Star Hip Hop

Which site agitates its fanbase into committing violent acts the most?

• Total voters
That "residual income" doesn't exist, because you're lying about being an IT professional. Tell us again how you "picked-up" coding in no time at all, where in reality you need to study it for at least two years just to gain a junior position in coding.

Compared with all Internet users, its users are disproportionately African-American and they tend to be childless, moderately educated men in the age range of 18 to 24 who browse from school and home.
"moderately educated" in the Afro American community means they made it all the way to the 6th grade. ... :lol: :lol:

You must be far less than moderately educated. Moderate means average. Whatever the average education level is in the US thats what the listeners are at. How did you mess that up and let me make you look like an ass clown again? :cool:

That "residual income" doesn't exist, because you're lying about being an IT professional. Tell us again how you "picked-up" coding in no time at all, where in reality you need to study it for at least two years just to gain a junior position in coding.

Sure. I was working on a project for a call center using VoIP. I worked with a programmer that showed me how to code. I engineered a solution for that call center and its been adopted by others. Anything else you want to know without me revealing who I am?

Now tell us again how PussyFront and WSHH are even remotely the same? I'm not going to let your old bitter ass deflect. :lol:

Lets even try to compare the two.

Storm Front. Started by a former KKK member and white nationalist activist Don Black.

Almost 100 Hate Crime Killings Linked To One Website: Report

A white supremacist site has blood on its hands, according to a new report.

Stormfront.org is linked to close to 100 killings in the last five years, the Southern Poverty Law Center found.

Stormfront (website) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stormfront has been the subject of controversy after being removed from French, German and Italian Google indexes, for targeting an online FOX News poll on racial segregation, and for having political candidates as members. Its prominence has grown since the 1990s, attracting attention from watchdog organizations that oppose racism and antisemitism

World Star Hip Hip
founded by Lee "Q" O'Dena

WorldStarHipHop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Compared with all Internet users, its users are disproportionately African-American and they tend to be childless, moderately educated men in the age range of 18 to 24 who browse from school and home.

Both are undeniably ethnocentric websites, yet Stormfront attracts unparalleled scorn and stigmatisation from the media, whilst World Star Hip Hop avoids negative coverage. When a White Nationalist attacked a sikh temple in 2012, the media went out of its way to claim that Stormfront, its content and users encouraged the murderer to carry out the attack. But in spite of World Star Hip Hop being mentioned in a growing number of "knockout game" videos of White people being assaulted by Black youths and men, how often does World Star Hip Hop come under attack? Never.

On Stormfront there are aggressive and offensive content and users, but I've never seen anyone on there post material featuring them attacking minorities in the name of Stormfront, whereas users of World Star Hip Hop often post violent, real life material, sometimes with fatal consequences.

So, I put it to you: which sites agitates its fanbase into committing violence the most?

I go onto stormfront and view it out of curiosity on occasions. Few things I notice. There is obvious rabid racism, but the hate is mostly directed at Jews and blacks. Jews receive about 60%, blacks 30% and other 10%. There are no calls to violence, so rabid, retarded, off the wall, nutjob conspiracy theories that only mental midget can believe. I never read any incitement of violence. I see Jews go on there to debate in the opposing view page, but no threats are lobbied against them.

I have no doubt it's a recruitment tool for hate against mostly Jews, but I don't see any direct incitement. Definitely some indirect incitement, but I see on even mainstream African-American sites direct incitement of violence against whites.

Who said they're the same? I didn't. And please, if you were a programmer, your literacy would reflect that, yet you can't even punctuate.

Ahahahahahaha....

I didnt even know stormfront was ALSO anti jew, but swagger being a fan it all makes sense. Life rules.

Who said they're the same? I didn't. And please, if you were a programmer, your literacy would reflect that, yet you can't even punctuate.

If you are comparing them the implication is that they are the same which they are not. You cant even form a logical connection yet you think you can fool other people into believing they are similar sites? Stop dude. I will continue to make you look like a fool everytime I find one of your half cocked threads. You may sway the under edcuated clowns on this site but I will bust your ass out every time. Have a good day Swagga. :lol:

I have been a member of Stormfront for several years although I rarely post anything.

The people there seem to be above average in intelligence; much more so than the denizens of USMB.

It's an interesting place with some excellent posters and very informative posts. .. :cool:

They rally against muslim also there. To that extent they are right, Muslims are destroying Europe. But the Jews get the brunt of their attacks. These people aren't intelligent, other wise they would be able to connect the dots.

First, they blame the wave of Muslims in Europe on the Jews. That would be like the Jews inviting a wave of NAZIs into America in the 30s. It makes no sense. The Muslims are driving the Jews out of Europe and pretty soon there won't be any Jews in Europe.

Next they say the Jews own the media. If that was the case, then how come the media is so biased against Israel. If they controlled the media, they could control the propaganda perpetrated by Hamas and other Muslim propagandist, but they can't it regularly makes it to news. The Israel side is rarely covered and even down played. If they Jews controlled the media then every move they make wouldn't be the lead story. Heck, Syria is slaughtering people and no new coverage, same with the Congo, Nigeria, Sudan etc. Yet a Jew farts in the desert and its the lead story. Control would me manipulation, but that isn't the case.

Same with the banks! I hear the Jewish banksters, but look at the overall employment in banks and there boards they are over-whelmingly Christians. The military, government etc.

Jews are like everyone else they seek to do their best for their own advance and provide for their family.

I digress, these people aren't smart they are mental midget! However, I won't doubt many are everyday Joes and not rabid skinheads (which i am sure they have their share of).

Schwag got so roundly beaten in this thread, I feel its only fitting we yell it. Lol

WORLDSTAR!

G.T., in your opinion, which of the two sites I've mentioned do you think is most likely to agitate its fanbase into committing a violent crime?

Probably worldstar on account of stormfront pussies being angry old bats too scared to leave their futons.

Stormfront is a bunch of pussies!

I spent all of 3 posts there.

They apparently have this rule you have to have a minimum of 50 posts in before they'll automatically upload your posts. Before that, a moderator must review it, then allow or deny it being uploaded.

I thought to myself, "All this tough talk from you fuckers and you're too pussy to handle what someone say's without mommy protecting your precious ears? Fuck you!"

BTW, my user name for those 3 posts was..........ROB WHITEY!

I have a question for Mr. Swagger.

Would a trip through the internets to either of these web sites add to my enjoyment or education?

Stupid people jokes like Bass or LoneStar haven't been proven by the Surgeon General to cause like mindedness but one can't be too carefull.

Visiting Stormfront would stimulate your mind, whereas World Star Hip Hop would cause you to recoil at the disturbing material that is uploaded by so many of its knuckle-dragging fanbase.

image.jpg

:lol: :lol: the only type of mind that would be stimulated by that site :lol: :lol:

"moderately educated" in the Afro American community means they made it all the way to the 6th grade. ... :lol: :lol:

Once again, the intellectual levels of Stupid Fronters and racists rats revealed...

They're so stupid, they don't even know that they do it to themselves....:lol: :lol:

Cultures and traditions survive and die based on their strength

What is the cultural feature that is most esteemed in white culture? Tolerance, respect for diversity, embracing the other. This is suppression of white culture, not traits working to enhance white culture.

Take a petri dish with an agar base, streak it with various bacterial strains, inhibit one strain while actively encouraging the growth of the other strains, and now make a prediction as to what will happen with the various bacterial strains.

Forum List

Back