Stormy Daniels suit: My old lawyer was a 'puppet' for Trump, Cohen

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Oops, more trouble for Trump/Cohen.

Suit claims the attorneys tried to arrange for her to appear on Sean Hannity's show and deny affair.

Stormy Daniels says her lawyer and Michael Cohen colluded to help Trump

The filing Wednesday alleges that Trump attorney Michael Cohen "hatched a plan" and "colluded" with the adult film actress' lawyer, Keith Davidson, in an attempt to get her to go on Fox News in January and falsely deny she had an affair with Trump more than a decade ago.

Suit claims the attorneys tried to arrange for her to appear on Sean Hannity's show and deny affair.

The filing Wednesday alleges that Trump attorney Michael Cohen "hatched a plan" and "colluded" with the adult film actress' lawyer, Keith Davidson, in an attempt to get her to go on Fox News in January and falsely deny she had an affair with Trump more than a decade ago.
I think that Trump is colluding with Pence on how to run the Country...

Trump isn't consulting with anybody. The idiot thinks he's doing just fine by himself.

Trump isn't consulting with anybody. The idiot thinks he's doing just fine by himself.
Glad we have you here to set us all straight on that...

Trump isn't consulting with anybody. The idiot thinks he's doing just fine by himself
That's not true...if it were he would not have surrounded himself with Former Generals....He has always welcomed other peoples opinions and advice....See your problem is...you can't lie about Trump to Trump supporters....He has been in the spot light his whole life....we know him and we still voted for him so you are wasting your time with lies about Donald J Trump....sucks to be you...

Trump isn't consulting with anybody. The idiot thinks he's doing just fine by himself
That's not true...if it were he would not have surrounded himself with Former Generals....He has always welcomed other peoples opinions and advice....See your problem is...you can't lie about Trump to Trump supporters....He has been in the spot light his whole life....we know him and we still voted for him so you are wasting your time with lies about Donald J Trump....sucks to be you...

Just because Trump supporters refuse to accept that he is less than perfect doesn't mean he isn't

Just because Trump supporters refuse to accept that he is less than perfect doesn't mean he isn't
Sorry Dog.....in advance.....because I'm a nice guy.....a rude awakening is on your political horizon.......

O he is less than perfect! But really, can one ever expect to get more than 40-60 % of what a candidate promises... ever? If you do get a healthy fraction of what you are promised you have much to be thankful for. I suppose if our current President wasn't fettered by the Constitution I would get more of what I was promised. We all know, however, that it cuts both ways, and the frustrating limitations hemming in Trump are the same limitations that will foil the next guy whose ideology runs contrary to our own... Frustrating system for sure, but glad we have it.

He seems to be doing a hell of a lot better than you and your ilk.

Last edited:

It's the Butt Hurt idiots like you that don't have a clue..

Forum List

Back