Street releasing of illegals in Southern Arizona to begin in 10 days if Feds don't provide more funding.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Biden just showed up in Arizona today to brag about handing Intel $8.5 BILLION in grants for chip development. But he has zero dollars to pay for the immigrant crisis he created in all the border states.

So which of you "Newcomer" lovers would like busloads of illegals shipped into your town? Don't be shy now, speak right up! I'm guessing our Illegal immigrant lovers will be chirping the cricket chorus on this one.

Biden just showed up in Arizona today to brag about handing Intel $8.5 BILLION in grants for chip development. But he has zero dollars to pay for the immigrant crisis he created in all the border states.

So which of you "Newcomer" lovers would like busloads of illegals shipped into your town? Don't be shy now, speak right up! I'm guessing our Illegal immigrant lovers will be chirping the cricket chorus on this one.
I really admire Governor Abbotts handling of the illegal aliens!!!

The squatter stories are coming out all over the place....so they're telling the illegals to start looking for vacant houses.

Unfortunately in Arizona we have two dingbat Democrats Gov. Katie Hobbs and Mayor Regina Romero doing their best to screw up Arizona.

Unfortunately in Arizona we have two dingbat Democrats Gov. Katie Hobbs and Mayor Regina Romero doing their best to screw up Arizona.
Mike, do U agree with the below link? I do NOT see Oregon going light blue but staying dark blue. I see Minnesota & New Hampshire @ least light blue. I see both New Mexico & Arizona going DARK RED, I mean you guys are RIGHT ON OUR SOUTHERN BORDER, like it's gotta be worse in New Mexico & Arizona than it is in NYC? I take it that the majority of Arizonians are of the statist left mentality??? I cruised Google maps from El Paso Texas to the Lukeville Arizona border crossing & some areas of the border wall look pretty flimsy @ best. I must admit that on high zoom I've never seen topography quite like that southern border area!

YIKES!!!

Mike, do U agree with the below link? I do NOT see Oregon going light blue but staying dark blue. I see Minnesota & New Hampshire @ least light blue. I see both New Mexico & Arizona going DARK RED, I mean you guys are RIGHT ON OUR SOUTHERN BORDER, like it's gotta be worse in New Mexico & Arizona than it is in NYC? I take it that the majority of Arizonians are of the statist left mentality??? I cruised Google maps from El Paso Texas to the Lukeville Arizona border crossing & some areas of the border wall look pretty flimsy @ best. I must admit that on high zoom I've never seen topography quite like that southern border area!

YIKES!!!

If Maricopa County (Phoenix) was run by honest people, Arizona would be solid Red. We saw what happened last election when FOR SOME REASON the election officials suddenly forgot how to load paper and ink into the ballot machines. We need a wide margin because Maricopa Country will be tampering again, no doubt.

This is the failed policy of the radical leftist Biden pretend-presidency. While they entice illegals with promises of free money, housing, welfare and healthcare, there have no ability to manage the burden of millions who want those free services.

As we see with the increase in crimes committed by illegals, this will only get worse.

Forum List

Back