Streisand threatens to leave USA, if D's lose again

If she moves anywhere in Canada within 50 miles of the
American border she will have dual residency. Her ass will
be in Canada but her nose will still have residency in America.

Good. Then she'll have to pay taxes in both countries. Democrats love taxes so much, so she'll be in heaven.

Celebrities are arrogantly so far up their own asses, why would I give a fuck which country a celebrity lives in anyway? It doesn't affect me in any way. Their emigration threats are completely meaningless whether they carry them out or not.

And the left calls Trump an egomaniac.

Could you imagine having a head so big that you believe a threat to leave the country would change the outcome of a national election; the belief that people love you so much they couldn't stand the thought of you leaving them?

What train do these people get off at? Every other time Hollywood elites made this threat, the country voted against them. These stuck-up assholes think Americans are going to wake up one morning and say "Gee, life isn't going to be the same without Barbra in our country!"

Dirty trick by the libs, trying to get the people stirred up to vote Democrat just to keep Ms. Streisand in America.

Its fake news anyhow, IMHO, a tactic to get libs to vote against the Republicans. No way in hell that Streisand will leave America.

Barbra Streisand mulls a move to Canada after midterm elections if Republicans roll

That has to be the most stupid thing I've read from you conservatives today.

I'm a liberal. If Streisand leaves America I'll celebrate. I can't stand her music. She sounds like a man being castrated without any drugs. Thank goodness she retired and isn't polluting our airwaves with her music anymore.

But if you think she said that to get people to vote to keep her here, you're even more stupid than I thought.

You are good for comic relief though.

If she didn't publicly say it for that reason, WTF do you think she said it for?

Celebrities are arrogantly so far up their own asses, why would I give a fuck which country a celebrity lives in anyway? It doesn't affect me in any way. Their emigration threats are completely meaningless whether they carry them out or not.

And the left calls Trump an egomaniac.

Could you imagine having a head so big that you believe a threat to leave the country would change the outcome of a national election; the belief that people love you so much they couldn't stand the thought of you leaving them?

What train do these people get off at? Every other time Hollywood elites made this threat, the country voted against them. These stuck-up assholes think Americans are going to wake up one morning and say "Gee, life isn't going to be the same without Barbra in our country!"

Excellent, you said it better than I did. Plus, other than entertainment, what has any celebrity done to improve my life? Not a goddamned thing.

Dirty trick by the libs, trying to get the people stirred up to vote Democrat just to keep Ms. Streisand in America.

Its fake news anyhow, IMHO, a tactic to get libs to vote against the Republicans. No way in hell that Streisand will leave America.

Barbra Streisand mulls a move to Canada after midterm elections if Republicans roll

Is this supposed to be a threat or is she paid by the GOP to motivate their voters to come out?

She, like 1000 before her, are all talk, no action, no brains celebrities. She isn't going anywhere no matter what happens...ever.

You just don't want to put up with her either, do ya? :itsok:

Please do not listen to her and think that she speaks for liberals. Through a sorce who fought with my father in WWII, she is one of the most vile people in the world.

LOL...a has been celebrity threatening to leave America if Dems lose is 'dirty tricks'? Okaaaay. And it's only 'fake news' if she does not mean it. But have ZERO way of knowing that. So your statement is totally irrelevant.

And calling that 'fake news' - it is nothing to Trump lying about what kind of people are in the 'dreaded' caravan. If that isn't 'fake news' trying to stir up the ignorant masses...I don't know what is.

Trump’s Lies Are Becoming Exponentially More Brazen
She already lied about it, she said she would move is Trump won.

LOL...a has been celebrity threatening to leave America if Dems lose is 'dirty tricks'? Okaaaay. And it's only 'fake news' if she does not mean it. But have ZERO way of knowing that. So your statement is totally irrelevant.

And calling that 'fake news' - it is nothing to Trump lying about what kind of people are in the 'dreaded' caravan. If that isn't 'fake news' trying to stir up the ignorant masses...I don't know what is.

Trump’s Lies Are Becoming Exponentially More Brazen
She already lied about it, she said she would move is Trump won.

From Snopes Re: Bush

• Barbra Streisand:

Singer Barbra Streisand reportedly said at President Clinton’s final formal White House dinner in December 2000, “I don’t think you’ll see me around here for at least four years.” Her press agents later added that the “here” in her statement referred to the White House, not the USA. (Some accounts claim that Ms. Streisand actually made this statement back in 1992, but that seems unlikely, as the 1992 election was a contest between incumbent George H.W. Bush and Arkansas governor Bill Clinton. Why would Ms. Streisand absent herself from the White House — or the USA — if the elder Bush were elected to a second term, when his first term of office had seemingly prompted no such reaction?)

From Newsmax Re: Trump

• Barbra Streisand:

Entertainer Barbra Streisand has said she will leave the United States if Donald Trump becomes president.

In an interview on 60 Minutes with Australia-based correspondent Michael Usher, Streisand said that if Trump is elected, "I'm either coming to your country if you'll let me in, or Canada."

Streisand, who is an ardent Democrat, said she is very worried about the election.
Barbra Streisand to Leave US If Trump Elected

Oh, yeah, now I remember.....

"The Flatbush Ant-Eater".....yeah, I used to introduce her that way on AM radio back when I was ever-so-much younger.....

Yeah, THAT Barbara.....as opposed to "Ba-Ba-Wa-Wa"!

Forum List

Back