Streisand threatens to leave USA, if D's lose again

Dirty trick by the libs, trying to get the people stirred up to vote Democrat just to keep Ms. Streisand in America.

Its fake news anyhow, IMHO, a tactic to get libs to vote against the Republicans. No way in hell that Streisand will leave America.

Barbra Streisand mulls a move to Canada after midterm elections if Republicans roll

LOL...a has been celebrity threatening to leave America if Dems lose is 'dirty tricks'? Okaaaay. And it's only 'fake news' if she does not mean it. But have ZERO way of knowing that. So your statement is totally irrelevant.

And calling that 'fake news' - it is nothing to Trump lying about what kind of people are in the 'dreaded' caravan. If that isn't 'fake news' trying to stir up the ignorant masses...I don't know what is.

Trump’s Lies Are Becoming Exponentially More Brazen
Look at this gullible dumbass...

Stupid liberals NEVER learn anything despite repeated lessons election after election.

Heard some audio on the radio this morning of Babs addressing an audience bemoaning all things Trump, speculating about moving to Canada and some other crap until finally getting around to blaming him for upsetting her so that she’s forced to eat to deal with it, so naturally it’s Trump’s fault she’s fat.

Earth to fatso. We noticed you wearing all those loose fitting, supposedly fat hiding, clothes years before Trump came along to torture your worthless fat ass.

No one believes her now, she's made this claim before.

Would love to see it though, I would be willing to hold a bon voyage party for her at LAX.

Dirty trick by the libs, trying to get the people stirred up to vote Democrat just to keep Ms. Streisand in America.

Its fake news anyhow, IMHO, a tactic to get libs to vote against the Republicans. No way in hell that Streisand will leave America.

Barbra Streisand mulls a move to Canada after midterm elections if Republicans roll

Is this supposed to be a threat or is she paid by the GOP to motivate their voters to come out?

She, like 1000 before her, are all talk, no action, no brains celebrities. She isn't going anywhere no matter what happens...ever.

Please make her take Alec Baldwin with her

Hopefully Jimmy Kimmel will drive the U-Haul.

I'd like to see a Caravan of libs to start gathering in Beverly Hills and go north to the Canadian border.
Oh, I would help pay for their train tickets. Could you just IMAGINE?

"Imagine"

Lol, their hippy god john lennon was worth $800 million dollars at the time of his death.

He OWNED a lot of homes.

Lol...."no possessions."

"Liberals."

Lol

Last edited:

Is this supposed to be a threat or is she paid by the GOP to motivate their voters to come out?

She, like 1000 before her, are all talk, no action, no brains celebrities. She isn't going anywhere no matter what happens...ever.

LOL...you can always tell juvenile acting and/or lower IQ people from the way they talk. They make silly statements like this one.

So, some nameless nobody on a chat forum (you) says that Streisand (someone you have never even met) is never going to leave America - no matter what...EVER?!?

So if income taxes were raised back up to 80+% - she would not leave? If a nuclear war between America and Russia appeared imminent - she would not leave?
'She would never leave no matter what...EVER'?
Don't be ridiculous.

Also, you obviously do not know any/many truly, wealthy people. Wealthy people usually do not get as sucked in by patriotic nonsense as the ignorant masses do (i.e. you). They go where they want...when they want.
The woman is stinking rich and old. If America becomes a place that she no longer likes - why would she stay? She could live almost anywhere in the height of luxury. She would be stupid if she did not leave America if she no longer liked it due to its political deterioration.

I suggest you go back to talking about something you know well...like now to masterbate watching Trump rallies.

Have a nice day.

LOL...you can always tell juvenile acting and/or lower IQ people from the way they talk. They make silly statements like this one.

So, some nameless nobody on a chat forum (you) says that Streisand (someone you have never even met) is never going to leave America - no matter what...EVER?!?

So if income taxes were raised back up to 80+% - she would not leave? If a nuclear war between America and Russia appeared imminent - she would not leave?
Don't be ridiculous.

Also, you obviously do not know any/many truly, wealthy people. Wealthy people usually do not get as sucked in by patriotic nonsense as the ignorant masses do (i.e. you). They go where they want...when they want.
The woman is stinking rich and old. If America becomes a place that she no longer likes - why would she stay? She could live almost anywhere in the height of luxury. She would be stupid if she did not leave America if she no longer liked it due to its political deterioration.

I suggest you go back to talking about something you know well...like now to masterbate watching Trump rallies.

Have a nice day.
Kenpo pussy

Don't be ridiculous.

Have a nice day.
Kenpo pussy

McSuckit is going as a humorless A-hole on Halloween.

Forum List

Back