Strip clubs are legal, right?

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
So why do Democrats attack a politician for doing something that was legal? If they don't understand how laws work, should we really elect them to represent us? To top it off, the incident didn't even happen in his home state.

---“The Daily Beast is not a good source, that’s for one,” White said. ---

So why do Democrats attack a politician for doing something that was legal?
Why do politicians attack people for using "legal loopholes" that they wrote into the tax code which are really just legal ways of lowering your taxes?

To top it off, the incident didn't even happen in his home state.
Well, to be sure, strip clubs are the seedy end of society and though legal, are not the usual thing people want to see in their elected officials.

Well, to be sure, strip clubs are the seedy end of society and though legal, are not the usual thing people want to see in their elected officials.
I've never been to a strip club in my 77 years of life. I did seek the services of prostitutes when I was young and a soldier at war but I've never been to a strip club. I really do not see any reason for strip clubs but it isn't my job to decide what is good and what isn't. BUT you say strip clubs are “the seedy end of society” yet I am under the impression that American bachelor parties are nearly always celebrated at strip clubs. Doesn't that fact contradict your conviction?

Forum List

Back