Study shows chemicals that alter male hormones prevalent in boxed mac & cheese

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A new study has found that phthalates, a group of chemicals already banned from use in children’s toys because they are known to alter male hormones like testosterone, have been found prevalent in popular box mac and cheese products. Since about two million boxes of mac and cheese are sold in the United States every day, Mike Belliveau, executive
Study Shows Chemicals That Alter Male Hormones Prevalent in Boxed Mac & Cheese

Well this is nothing new, infowars has tried telling the sheep this for years, but nooo he's a loon.
People only begin to believe it when the g.d lying MSM picks it up and put their spin onto it.

Then it gets nicely sugar coated, you know so the company providing the money dump into msm stocks don't get dumped or sued over telling the full truth of it all.

oh look 2012

upload_2017-7-14_20-55-36.png

OH LOOK 2011

upload_2017-7-14_20-56-56.png

It's well-known that I make the best mac n' cheese on Earth.

Alex Jones?

That would explain his man titties.

LMAO how funny but true we can be sure it plays a part in it.

The sad part is most men think all of this is such a joke until they end up getting cancer from it. But most never find that truth out because the Medical Gods of today just put the easy title on it " It's genetics" . and that's why you have cancer. lol

Alex Jones?

The sad part is most men think all of this is such a joke until they end up getting cancer from it. But most never find that truth out because the Medical Gods of today just put the easy title on it " It's genetics" . and that's why you have cancer. lol
Hereditary diseases are sometimes just inherited habits.

Alex Jones?

You know where most of that alleged Heri. comes from don't you.

One is the vaccines................ The vaccines are able to jump generations. Not to mention scientific nuts have also created vaccines that are DNA targeted/ generational targets... try telling that to those who can't even see a micro size of what we do though.

Alex Jones?

One is the vaccines................ The vaccines are able to jump generations. Not to mention scientific nuts have also created vaccines that are DNA targeted/ generational targets... try telling that to those who can't even see a micro size of what we do though.
There are a lot of factors involved and I agree vaccines are doing a large portion of the damage in many. Add that to the chemicalized food stuffs, plus chemicals in the environment and the people have a health crisis going down.

I have noticed though many people are unwilling to change those things. I feel really blessed that my dad was insistent on good food from early on in my parents relationship. That gave me an edge for many years against health effecting issues that would have been disastrous if mom had fed us junk.

Alex Jones?

There are a lot of factors involved and I agree vaccines are doing a large portion of the damage in many. Add that to the chemicalized food stuffs, plus chemicals in the environment and the people have a health crisis going down.

I have noticed though many people are unwilling to change those things. I feel really blessed that my dad was insistent on good food from early on in my parents relationship. That gave me an edge for many years against health effecting issues that would have been disastrous if mom had fed us junk.

Oh food is def. playing a part without a doubt more than most relaize or care to realize. They just don't care until they are lying on that hospital bed dying of cancer. Having such under educated information all they know how to do is listen to their Medical Gods who tell them get that Chemo, take this pill , take that pill it will make you all better. GIVE ME A GAWD DAM break.

People are sickly addicted to the medical gods know best.

Oh food is def. playing a part without a doubt more than most relaize or care to realize. They just don't care until they are lying on that hospital bed dying of cancer. Having such under educated information all they know how to do is listen to their Medical Gods who tell them get that Chemo, take this pill , take that pill it will make you all better. GIVE ME A GAWD DAM break.

People are sickly addicted to the medical gods know best.
Some don't believe it, even then they would rather believe the propaganda and lies they have been fed for most of their lives.

I mean all one has to do is go out and public and look at the people 90% of them are fat/ and or over weight never ever tying any of it to the food they eat. Hence GMO causing many issues........... Scientist who aren't dumbasses are all coming out with evidence of it all. Yet they choose to deny those doctors and keep right on eating the bs. It's just crazy how easily steered these Cult followers are.

Oh lets not forget too those who have come out and admitted what it has done with hard core proof end up dead. Nothing fishy there.

I mean all one has to do is go out and public and look at the people 90% of them are fat/ and or over weight never ever tying any of it to the food they eat. Hence GMO causing many issues........... Scientist who aren't dumbasses are all coming out with evidence of it all. Yet they choose to deny those doctors and keep right on eating the bs. It's just crazy how easily steered these Cult followers are.

Oh lets not forget too those who have come out and admitted what it has done with hard core proof end up dead. Nothing fishy there.
Many people want that convenience of thinking one pill or one word will fix it all. Canned food, canned religion, its all relative and when you try to tell someone the truth they look at you like you are nuts.

Many people want that convenience of thinking one pill or one word will fix it all. Canned food, canned religion, its all relative and when you try to tell someone the truth they look at you like you are nuts.

Can you imagine how many have no clue they eat paint thinner in their cereal. Oh wait that's not true because SNOPES said so. Meanwhile you can go to the cereal site look at the ingredients and it says it in black and white.

Oh but wait , it's not paint thinner perse' it's just a small minute amount that won't hurt you LMFAO.... same thing they claims with GMO's... You'll be fine. Then ten years later the EPA plays stupid and put claims out that it does more harm than they thought.

Gawd it's all in plain view and the sheep keep going and going taking it all in like good little obeyers.

A new study has found that phthalates, a group of chemicals already banned from use in children’s toys because they are known to alter male hormones like testosterone, have been found prevalent in popular box mac and cheese products. Since about two million boxes of mac and cheese are sold in the United States every day, Mike Belliveau, executive

Well this is nothing new, infowars has tried telling the sheep this for years, but nooo he's a loon.
People only begin to believe it when the g.d lying MSM picks it up and put their spin onto it.

Then it gets nicely sugar coated, you know so the company providing the money dump into msm stocks don't get dumped or sued over telling the full truth of it all.

oh look 2012

View attachment 138855

OH LOOK 2011

View attachment 138856

Link?

Seriously, processed mac and cheese is garbage, as is all "food" in boxes but Alex Jones is an idiot who appeals to idiots.

Read other sources before you decide.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

mac cheese.jpg

oh look 2012

View attachment 138855

OH LOOK 2011

View attachment 138856

Link?

Seriously, processed mac and cheese is garbage, as is all "food" in boxes but Alex Jones is an idiot who appeals to idiots.

Read other sources before you decide.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
lol, I like the ones she provided... but you are free to read all the rest just google

Forum List

Back