🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stuffing The Ballot Box

Y'all better quit griping and vote as a unit, or the invasion will be completely successful, and you'll be done.

That's all.

Surge Of Mexicans, Immigrants For Citizenship To Vote For President

What grounds do you have for wanting to stop citizens from voting? How long after earning citizenship do you think they should be banned from voting?
there should be a big poll tax for democrats.

That's racist. We should just charge the parties a big fee to have their candidates on the ballot so it is race neutral :afro:

Citizens have the right to vote, even if the far right does not like most of them.

Y'all better quit griping and vote as a unit, or the invasion will be completely successful, and you'll be done.

That's all.

You're just mad they aren't voting for your guy.

The low education, low skilled were imported for the sole purpose of voting for Democrats.

The one who enlists the Russian hackers to destroy an American candidate in a timely (ala just before election) manner.

Stop drinking Sterno.

That's all.

What grounds do you have for wanting to stop citizens from voting? How long after earning citizenship do you think they should be banned from voting?

Where did I say I wanted to stop citizens from voting?

You seem distressed that people who recently gained citizenship don't tend to be Trump supporters.

Citizens have the right to vote, even if the far right does not like most of them.

Well, a bit off-topic, but you DO realize there is no general "right-to-vote", yes?

Just a thought.
Of course there is, and you can't show there is not.

You can't show that there is. You must first provide a positive.
No, I don't. It is assumed, and until disproved, the assumption operates as fact.

Try to stop me from voting.

Well, a bit off-topic, but you DO realize there is no general "right-to-vote", yes?

Just a thought.
Of course there is, and you can't show there is not.

You can't show that there is. You must first provide a positive.
No, I don't. It is assumed, and until disproved, the assumption operates as fact.

Funniest thing I've read all week.

An assumption is not law. Show me the right.

Try to stop me from voting.

Second funniest thing I've read all week.

Billy says he can stop people he does not want from voting.

He cannot show there is no right to vote.

Forum List

Back