🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stuffing The Ballot Box

Someone told me a good term for ballot box stuffing the other day; trying to remember it.

Roof money. Found it.

How Democrats Will Steal the 2020 POTUS Election
Pre-empting Trump's loss excuses already, Gatsby? Nothing like getting out ahead of the flim flam, is there?

I don't know who you are b/c my posting on political is limited; I'm gonna assume you're part of the latest crop of sperm shields though. If you want to tell me that ballot box stuffing doesn't happen, just save us both the time.

Someone told me a good term for ballot box stuffing the other day; trying to remember it.

Roof money. Found it.

Pre-empting Trump's loss excuses already, Gatsby? Nothing like getting out ahead of the flim flam, is there?

I don't know who you are b/c my posting on political is limited; I'm gonna assume you're part of the latest crop of sperm shields though. If you want to tell me that ballot box stuffing doesn't happen, just save us both the time.
Thou dost protest too much. It's a pre-emption excuse from the party of assault.

Roof money. Found it.

Thou dost protest too much. It's a pre-emption excuse from the party of assault.

I've been saying this stuff happens all the time for years now.

Also, I didn't even bring up Trump; you did.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back