Stupid Ass Trump calling for Gun Legislation, Because they Were Busted with their Pants Down

It means we need tougher background checks in people who want to buy guns. Those would be average liberals, young adults on antidepressants, homosexuals, Mexicans, and blacks.

It means we need tougher background checks in people who want to buy guns. Those would be average liberals, young adults on antidepressants, homosexuals, Mexicans, and blacks.

Like your right-wing wacko fellow traveller who posted here and then shot up a movie theater in Lafayette?

Oh wait. Not liberal, not young, not drugged, not gay, not Mexican and not black.

You mean after they took it off a year ago...Tools to help the mental health people alert the gun registry..

BTW the worst mass shooting in America was a skinhead wannabe..

Like your right-wing wacko fellow traveller who posted here and then shot up a movie theater in Lafayette?

Oh wait. Not liberal, not young, not drugged, not gay, not Mexican and not black.
Come take them traitor.

It will not mean action.

It is all smoke and mirrors ... they don't care at all who dies. They only care about their monthly check from the NRA.

You'll never get your gun ban....

These paid off congress are sweating bullets.. I wish I could march with those kids on March 2nd.. in DC #March4Life

Nah, and your pawning the children will have no effect.

What he posted here?

It will not mean action.

It is all smoke and mirrors ... they don't care at all who dies. They only care about their monthly check from the NRA.

These paid off congress are sweating bullets.. I wish I could march with those kids on March 2nd.. in DC #March4Life

You watch, it is going to be big ( I hope anyway ) people are angry..

It will not mean action.

You watch, it is going to be big ( I hope anyway ) people are angry..

Our children's school has already sent an email stating while the school encourages debate and topic on the topic anyone out of school will be considered unexcused and will count towards the two allowed per school year then expulsion

Eagles, you got to get off that ssi gun bullcrap.
This kid was cleared by the fbi and fl children services agency.
Please, tell me what kind of law would have stopped him besides banning guns?

What he posted here?

I believe his name was John Houser. I cited that one because he was in Steve McRacist's back yard.

As opposed to, say, James Holmes, Dylann Roof, Jared Loughner, Wade Page, Stephen Paddock, Charles Roberts, Seung-Hui Cho, Adam Lanza or Jim David Adkisson, none of whom were liberal, drugged, gay, Mexican or black, although some were young.

And even then he would have killed by either buying the firearm through straw purchases, black market or would have gone truck bomb instead.

So seeing there are laws already that state murder is against the damn law what do the greeb voter want beside the banning of the firearm?

You mean after they took it off a year ago...Tools to help the mental health people alert the gun registry..

BTW the worst mass shooting in America was a skinhead wannabe..

This is a lie, the rule that CONGRESS got rid of was the one where those who need help filing applications for Social Security could be denied their 2nd amendment rights to buy a gun. That law did absolutely nothing to help mental health professionals alert the gun registry. I don't think ANY of the people who have committed mass shootings in tis country have been done by people that needed help getting onto Social Security. It was a bullshit Obama Executive Action whose sole purpose was to appease the far Left and would have done NOTHING to make our schools and street any safer. It certainly wouldn't have stopped the kid in Florida from doing what he did.

Harley, Trump and the gang are only blaming the FBI. Yes the FBI blew it but these kids were let down by many things not just the FBI.
Trump and the GOP can't take responsibility for anything. Their actions are at fault too..

The GOP also got rid of this, in place since the 1980's..I trained on it and it was a excellent tool . they got rid of it because it alerts the extreme mentally ill who are getting guns now.

Trump Administration Halts Registry Used by Mental Health Professionals

Forum List

Back