Stupid Biden Fence

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
1615686795424.png

Fence at Capitol blocks DC government from enacting new laws

800.jpeg

In this Jan. 19, 2021 photo, riot fencing and razor wire reinforce the security zone on Capitol Hill in Washington. The Capitol Police say they are stepping up security at Washington-area transportation hubs and taking other steps to bolster travel security for lawmakers. The moves come as Congress continues to react to this month's deadly assault on the Capitol. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)

WASHINGTON (AP) — That foreboding black fence erected around the U.S. Capitol building has had an unintentional side effect: walling off the local government’s ability to enact new laws.
Washington, D.C., city officials say dozens of new local laws have been bottlenecked because of the lockdown of the Capitol building after the violent Jan. 6 attack by supporters of former President Donald Trump. Under terms of the District’s tortured relationship with the federal government, physical paper copies of all new laws must be hand-delivered separately to Senate and House leadership. They cannot be mailed or emailed.

ADVERTISEMENT

“We are unable to get through the fences. We are trying to find a way to deliver the legislation,” D.C. Council Chair Phil Mendelson said Monday. “Sooner or later, there’s going to be a gate that opens.”
The clowns are now in charge.....

Meanwhile, at the US border....

Beijing Biden won't even try to use the word "Crisis" in reference to letting these illegals across the border.
However, I will make a confession. I said that he was uncapable of doing anything for the country. I was wrong. Matter of fact, he has done a great job "killing the United States of America".

Way to go, Joe!

They are terrified of the people, Biden and his puppet masters who stole this election from the American voters. The whole world knows it.

I am having this feeling this is not going to turn out well, for the communist Rats thieves.

The whole world knows it.

We were the laughing stock under Obama. Now we are (again) the laughing stock. These other countries are wondering now, "WTF is going on in the US of A?"
Of course, there are other countries like Iran, North Korea, China and others...that are probably giddy at the all of this.

Exactly right! :thup:
Oh what a crock of horse manure.

No, she's right. I'm a full time LYFT driver and the foreign tourists I pick up at the airport (what few there are these days) are pretty much echoing what she said.

Interesting how walls, fencing, physical barriers and troops can work in D.C. to provide security and keep people from going where you don't want them to but not on the Southern Border.

View attachment 467442
Fence at Capitol blocks DC government from enacting new laws

800.jpeg

In this Jan. 19, 2021 photo, riot fencing and razor wire reinforce the security zone on Capitol Hill in Washington. The Capitol Police say they are stepping up security at Washington-area transportation hubs and taking other steps to bolster travel security for lawmakers. The moves come as Congress continues to react to this month's deadly assault on the Capitol. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)

WASHINGTON (AP) — That foreboding black fence erected around the U.S. Capitol building has had an unintentional side effect: walling off the local government’s ability to enact new laws.
Washington, D.C., city officials say dozens of new local laws have been bottlenecked because of the lockdown of the Capitol building after the violent Jan. 6 attack by supporters of former President Donald Trump. Under terms of the District’s tortured relationship with the federal government, physical paper copies of all new laws must be hand-delivered separately to Senate and House leadership. They cannot be mailed or emailed.

ADVERTISEMENT

“We are unable to get through the fences. We are trying to find a way to deliver the legislation,” D.C. Council Chair Phil Mendelson said Monday. “Sooner or later, there’s going to be a gate that opens.”
The clowns are now in charge.....

You don't need all that to keep Biden from wandering off from the White House. This should do:
1615690589322.png

"The moves come as Congress continues to react to this month's deadly assault on the Capitol. "
This line is what makes me mad. There was only one victim of deadly assault and that was an unarmed Trump supporter, shot dead by a security guard.

Forum List

Back