Color Of Change

You mistake disdain and contempt for a highly flawed personality and servile sycophants, with actual hatred... nice try... :heehee:
Why do you harbor disdain and contempt? That's pretty hateful.

Not at all... I'm not the one whining like a little bitch over the Orange Baboon-God and his Goebbels-caliber Big Lie.
Goebbels would be proud of the Democrat controlled media that spews leftist propaganda and hate 24/7.

Whatcha gonna do when that orange baboon god is your president in four months? Who you gonna cry to then?
Kondor musta ate some bad road kill.

1726795760509.jpeg

Kondy does not realize that CONTEMPT is a more violent and worse emotion than mere hate.
And calling Trump a highly flawed person while excusing Harris and Biden is a joke.
Even if true, normal, sane, reasonable people don't have CONTEMPT for a person just because they have a "flawed" personality.
Thing is, they never see Trump operating around normal people, they only see Trump dealing with THEM, then
they make the mistake of confusing Trump's disdain for them as HIS problem!

Kondy does not realize that CONTEMPT is a more violent and worse emotion than mere hate.
And calling Trump a highly flawed person while excusing Harris and Biden is a joke.
Even if true, normal, sane, reasonable people don't have CONTEMPT for a person just because they have a "flawed" personality.
Thing is, they never see Trump operating around normal people, they only see Trump dealing with THEM, then
they make the mistake of confusing Trump's disdain for them as HIS problem!
I dunno, I don't think it's a mistake, that's what Marxists do, they incite hatred then blame others for what they themselves do.

Whatcha gonna do when that orange baboon god is your president in four months? Who you gonna cry to then?
I won't be crying.

If Rump wins, then... I win some things, I lose some things.

If KamelToe wins, then... I win some things, I lose some things.

I'm not overly excited in favor of either of them.

But 4 years of ignorant, arrogant, unthinking, boorish behaviors, plus January 6, 2021 and the Big Lie, were quite enough.

Consequently, this year, I'll be voting AGAINST someone (Rump) rather than voting FOR someone.

Come 2028, wise-up, find some who can advance the Rump agenda without the Rump baggage, and you've got my vote again.

Because the object of that disdain and contempt earned it time-and-again with his profoundly flawed character and behaviors.

If you find that 'hateful' then so be it... I can live with that... :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Wrong again, sweetcakes, though I understand that as an MSNBC cultist, you operate from a poor fund of knowledge.

There were actually 28 cases (a few of them adjudicated in sections totaling the higher number) and only two of the court challenges were actually entirely heard, and Trump won both of them. All the rest, the courts either dismissed or threw out without ever even testing the veracity and merits of the claims on technical grounds such as date of filing and lack of standing because judges are remiss in wanting to take on their shoulders the burden of deciding for America the outcome of a presidential race.
Exactly. If taking a case resulted in finding election cheating, what would be the result? No judge in his right mind would want to find out.

Consequently, this year, I'll be voting AGAINST someone (Rump) rather than voting FOR someone.

Wrong. If you are voting AGAINST Trump, then you are voting for Big Government Authoritarian Statism. You know, the bitch who says that regardless of your RIGHTS, even if you legally own a gun, she will kick down your locked door to confirm you are using it right. And God help you if she decides she DOESN'T like how you are using it! And that is just the START of her real intentions.

Because the object of that disdain and contempt earned it time-and-again with his profoundly flawed character and behaviors.

If you find that 'hateful' then so be it... I can live with that... :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:
How did Trump earn your disdain? You seem to hate for no reason.

How did Trump earn your disdain?
By not following the sheeple group-think and speaking the truth. Progs hate reality.

You seem to hate for no reason.
Comes from a lifetime of self-hate, loathing, and personal failure.
Their egos project it outward on the world to keep from facing their own inadequacy.
And their small penises.

By not following the sheeple group-think and speaking the truth. Progs hate reality.

Comes from a lifetime of self-hate, loathing, and personal failure.
Their egos project it outward on the world to keep from facing their own inadequacy.
And their small penises.
Strong leaders like Trump are a threat to woke soi-boys.

Wrong. If you are voting AGAINST Trump, then you are voting for Big Government Authoritarian Statism. You know, the bitch who says that regardless of your RIGHTS, even if you legally own a gun, she will kick down your locked door to confirm you are using it right. And God help you if she decides she DOESN'T like how you are using it! And that is just the START of her real intentions.
Very pretty counter-arguments... but the sky is not falling... and you waste your time and energy on your Malignant Master.

Forum List

Back