Stupidity-Lunacy Just Reached a New High

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
This couldn't even have been imagined. And just when you thought you'd seen it all. Hundreds of moronic bikers, many of them riding ATVs (all terrain vehicles) took to the streets of Miami yesterday, doing about everything wrong you could think of on public roads.

Footage showed hundreds of riders weaving in and out of traffic in Miami-Dade and Broward, with at least one serious injury reported in Fort Lauderdale. In Hollywood (Florida), police were dispatched in reference to motorcyclists running red lights and driving in the opposite lanes of traffic. When an officer arrived, he observed motorcyclists running red lights as well as doing wheelies, weaving back and forth in traffic. Police said when the motorcyclists spotted the officer, they began heading northbound on I-95.

According to Instagram posts, the group's aim was to make a statement about police brutality, and to honor the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. At least one veteran of the Civil Rights movement, Professor Marvin Dunn, called the stunt the"dumbest way to honor the legacy" of Martin Luther King, Jr."If someone had asked me what is the dumbest way to honor the legacy of Dr. King, I would say, 'Get a hundred bikers, put them on I-95 at 70 miles an hour terrorizing the public.' That's the dumbest way you could possibly come up with to honor Dr. King."

Some injuries and accidents occured as a result of the craziness. It's really quite remarkable that there weren't much more. I'd say police should have blocked I-95 (both directions) hemmed in the bikers, and then converged on them arresting them all, to then be cross checked with video recordings.

ATV Riders, Bikers Hit South Florida Streets for 'MLK Ride Out' | NBC 6 South Florida

Utter lunacy to ride, or utter lunacy to form a government, tax those abused by the riders and invest in the infrastructure and personnel needed to force the misbehaving riders to be nice or face incarceration?

Freedom of what?!? :dunno:

On the same day, screwball protesters on the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, chained their cars together across the Bay Bridge, then chained themselves together inside their cars. Took the firefighters about three hours to cut all the chains. So meanwhile, while these clowns were getting arrested, other protesters were walking backwards along the bridge telling the stopped cars to tune in to radio station 107.9, which had been set up on a temporary basis to let the angry commuters know that "Black Health Matters".

That was a bad one too. Gotta be some special kind of punishment reserved for these inconveniencer thugs. Maybe those same chains they used on the bridge, could be used to hang them from that bridge, for a few hours each week. I'll bet it would stop the bridge protests.

images

On the same day, screwball protesters on the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, chained their cars together across the Bay Bridge, then chained themselves together inside their cars. Took the firefighters about three hours to cut all the chains. So meanwhile, while these clowns were getting arrested, other protesters were walking backwards along the bridge telling the stopped cars to tune in to radio station 107.9, which had been set up on a temporary basis to let the angry commuters know that "Black Health Matters".

That was a bad one too. Gotta be some special kind of punishment reserved for these inconveniencer thugs. Maybe those same chains they used on the bridge, could be used to hang them from that bridge, for a few hours each week. I'll bet it would stop the bridge protests.

images

That is a beautiful and appropriate picture.

This couldn't even have been imagined. And just when you thought you'd seen it all. Hundreds of moronic bikers, many of them riding ATVs (all terrain vehicles) took to the streets of Miami yesterday, doing about everything wrong you could think of on public roads.

Footage showed hundreds of riders weaving in and out of traffic in Miami-Dade and Broward, with at least one serious injury reported in Fort Lauderdale. In Hollywood (Florida), police were dispatched in reference to motorcyclists running red lights and driving in the opposite lanes of traffic. When an officer arrived, he observed motorcyclists running red lights as well as doing wheelies, weaving back and forth in traffic. Police said when the motorcyclists spotted the officer, they began heading northbound on I-95.

According to Instagram posts, the group's aim was to make a statement about police brutality, and to honor the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. At least one veteran of the Civil Rights movement, Professor Marvin Dunn, called the stunt the"dumbest way to honor the legacy" of Martin Luther King, Jr."If someone had asked me what is the dumbest way to honor the legacy of Dr. King, I would say, 'Get a hundred bikers, put them on I-95 at 70 miles an hour terrorizing the public.' That's the dumbest way you could possibly come up with to honor Dr. King."

Some injuries and accidents occured as a result of the craziness. It's really quite remarkable that there weren't much more. I'd say police should have blocked I-95 (both directions) hemmed in the bikers, and then converged on them arresting them all, to then be cross checked with video recordings.

ATV Riders, Bikers Hit South Florida Streets for 'MLK Ride Out' | NBC 6 South Florida
The Bobby Kennedy Memorial Turkey Shoot, and Veggie Burger Cook-Off:

I wish Dr King was here so he could slap these idiots up side the head.
A. He would be too drunk.
B. He would be asking "where de wite wimmen at?"

That's the kind of person he wasm
Oh, you are such a jackass. MLK was one of the greatest orators in American history. He was articulate beyond expression. You would sound like a total dumb hick next to him. Your post is ludicrous, absolutely ludicrous and shameful--racist to the hilt.

BTW, I think you are the one who is the drunk: that's what I hear.

Oh, you are such a jackass. MLK was one of the greatest orators in American history. He was articulate beyond expression. You would sound like a total dumb hick next to him. Your post is ludicrous, absolutely ludicrous and shameful--racist to the hilt.

So you assume that anyone who doesn't like MLK is a racist?

We're getting tired of that shit.

So you assume that anyone who doesn't like MLK is a racist?

We're getting tired of that shit.
There is no other reason except racism for her to mock his speech in this way: "where de wite wimmen at?" To suggest otherwise is completely disingenuous. We all know she was mocking him as if he were an uneducated black. Give your stupid accusations a rest; you are not fooling anyone.

I've seen liberals do the same thing with brutal racist cartoons of Condolezza Rice.

Unfortunately, this is the MLK legacy.
If he only knew what all of the streets named in his honor have produced.
Ah, a black President of the United States?
What black president? Obama is ethnic. He isn't black. The only connection he has to American black legacy is through his white mama's side. His absentee father was an African national from a country with virtually zero involvement in the slave trade, except a few slave owners. Obama was raised by assimilated white grandparents in an assimilated white neighborhood and attended assimilated white schools.
He ain't black.

What black president? Obama is ethnic. He isn't black. The only connection he has to American black legacy is through his white mama's side. His absentee father was an African national from a country with virtually zero involvement in the slave trade, except a few slave owners. Obama was raised by assimilated white grandparents in an assimilated white neighborhood and attended assimilated white schools.
He ain't black.
For a "he ain't black" he's sure a ****** to your side...

He ain't black.
For a "he ain't black" he's sure a ****** to your side...
My side? What side?

Wonder how many of em are stolen?

Forum List

Back