Suggestion to moderate Israelis.

I love how some moronic pro Palestinian really think Israelis are just going to leave their country. Keep dreaming.

If anyone should leave Israel, it's Arabs who are hostile towards Israel.

Wouldn't it be easier if both sides stayed where they were and actually honestly tried to cut a deal?

I don't want either side to leave the area....I think it would be a really sad and unsustainable solution. Their kids would only want it all back again, and rightly so.

I'd rather see both sides pressure their leaders to actually make a lasting peace deal.

Given any decent team of negotiatiors on both sides, it could be done in a week.

I love how some moronic pro Palestinian really think Israelis are just going to leave their country. Keep dreaming.

I think this is quite normal for Palestinian people to behave hostile against someone who steal their land and massacres their people.

As I don't wish to see civilian and ordinary people get hurt, please leave Israel as quickly as possible so you don't get hurt when your extremist government finally starts the next major war.
Regardless of who wins, a lot of innocent civilians will get hurt in the crossfire.
Your government commits murder, sometimes a few fishermen, sometimes mass murder of innocent civilians, expecting the world to back them up forever.
Now the US of A is about the only country left supporting you, political pressure will soon force even them to give you up, so Israel's arms superiority will disappear, leaving you open to the revenge of all the people your Zionist extremists have hurt.

That in mind, for your own safety, leave the extremist Zionists to their stupidity, and get out while you can.
As I don't wish to see civilian and ordinary people get hurt, please leave Israel as quickly as possible so you don't get hurt when your extremist government finally starts the next major war.
Regardless of who wins, a lot of innocent civilians will get hurt in the crossfire.
Your government commits murder, sometimes a few fishermen, sometimes mass murder of innocent civilians, expecting the world to back them up forever.
Now the US of A is about the only country left supporting you, political pressure will soon force even them to give you up, so Israel's arms superiority will disappear, leaving you open to the revenge of all the people your Zionist extremists have hurt.

That in mind, for your own safety, leave the extremist Zionists to their stupidity, and get out while you can.
C4AnoEx.jpg

I think this is quite normal for Palestinian people to behave hostile against someone who steal their land and massacres their people.

Say the Americans who invaded half of the planet....

Say the Americans who invaded half of the planet....

I say the same thing for everyone, I'm Russian and I say the same thing for Russia too. Breaks my heart when I see people suffers, for both sides, Palestinian or Israeli. But in this situation I see no reason to support Israel. I support every nation to have independence if they have such a request, but not in this way as your government follows. You are settled on a land which is not belong to you, sorry. This is terrorism.

If the Palestinians can be given land, then its only fair that the Jews would be able to live in the West Bank, as justice should go both ways.

Following that reason, I want the land that was stolen from me, back, as well. Why the hell not.

If the Palestinians can be given land, then its only fair that the Jews would be able to live in the West Bank, as justice should go both ways.

Following that reason, I want the land that was stolen from me, back, as well. Why the hell not.

There is no land stolen from you. You are just making that up based on your religious beliefs.

There is no land stolen from you. You are just making that up based on your religious beliefs.

Wow, are you ignorent to history of the Arab slaughter of Hebron Jews?

How about just reading some of my own personal posts?

1zxl84h.jpg

Wow, are you ignorent to history of the Arab slaughter of Hebron Jews?

How about just reading some of my own personal posts?

You cant start the history of the region from whereever you want. Please start from the beginning.

You cant start the history of the region from whereever you want. Please start from the beginning.

Enlighten me, then

So what is the Jewish origin in the area, independently from religious stories ? Because if you will talk according to religious stories, I will do the same thing.

Enlighten me, then

So what is the Jewish origin in the area, independently from religious stories ? Because if you will talk according to religious stories, I will do the same thing.

I'm not talking about religion, I'm talking about Jewish history in the place since before the 1800's. and during the first and second immigration wave. Or is that history started in 1948 when the Jews fell out of the sky?

I'm not talking about religion, I'm talking about Jewish history in the place since before the 1800's. and during the first and second immigration wave. Or is that history started in 1948 when the Jews fell out of the sky?
The problem is you not respecting Arab history in that area.

And that problem is systemic within the Zionist culture.

Wouldn't it be easier if both sides stayed where they were and actually honestly tried to cut a deal?

I don't want either side to leave the area....I think it would be a really sad and unsustainable solution. Their kids would only want it all back again, and rightly so.

I'd rather see both sides pressure their leaders to actually make a lasting peace deal.

Given any decent team of negotiatiors on both sides, it could be done in a week.
There's nothing to negotiate. Israel needs to leave the OPT. Period. Comply with international law, or be forced to. That is Israel's fate.

Forum List

Back