Suicide Forest

DELETED ACCOUNT

Aug 19, 2021
Japan's Aokigahara Forest, known throughout the country for the suicides that happen there. My question is why do they have it open to the public if they know how many countless bodies have been found year after year? It's honestly sad people put a label on mental health issues, which can make a person with mental health issues not seek help due to the fear of being judged therefore it may consider a person to take there own life

Japan's Aokigahara Forest, known throughout the country for the suicides that happen there. My question is why do they have it open to the public if they know how many countless bodies have been found year after year? It's honestly sad people put a label on mental health issues, which can make a person with mental health issues not seek help due to the fear of being judged therefore it may consider a person to take there own life
They don't give a crap about being judged, if they did they wouldn't kill themselves.

I saw the movie, "Sea of Trees" 2015.kinda weird and didn't make a whole lot of sense by western standards. Before you go criticizing Japan's tradition of ritualistic suicide you need to look at the craziness we went through in the U.S. when the media supported Jack Kevorkian's suicide agenda and his crazy inventions.

I saw the movie, "Sea of Trees" 2015.kinda weird and didn't make a whole lot of sense by western standards. Before you go criticizing Japan's tradition of ritualistic suicide you need to look at the craziness we went through in the U.S. when the media supported Jack Kevorkian's suicide agenda and his crazy inventions.
You misinterpreted what I said to fit your own narrative, the point of the thread was to educate the history of Aokigahara Forest and state my opinion on why the forest should remain closed from the public to prevent additional tragedies NOT to "criticize Japans traditions of ritualistic suicides" but to shed light on how this can be prevented due to countless deaths in that specific location. If your gonna be a hypocrite don't point the finger! If you don't like my thread then you can exit <----->

I lost my dad to suicide 11 years ago this September, I have felt that way myself there isn't much understanding of mental health issues and more so in men

You misinterpreted what I said to fit your own narrative, the point of the thread was to educate the history of Aokigahara Forest and state my opinion on why the forest should remain closed from the public to prevent additional tragedies NOT to "criticize Japans traditions of ritualistic suicides" but to shed light on how this can be prevented due to countless deaths in that specific location. If your gonna be a hypocrite don't point the finger! If you don't like my thread then you can exit <----->
It's only a tragedy by western standards.

Forum List

Back