Sullivan in China: 12 hours of meetings zero agreements, China tells America "Taiwan is the red line", China blocks resupplies from Philippines

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Now this has been multiple meetings of U.S officials with China, in China. To the Communists this conveys that the U.S is in the inferior position, traveling there with hopes of appeasement (as if the last 20 years have borne fruit).

In comparison, Chinese delegates have reached out multiple times to Trumps team without success. Trump is out of the gates letting them know "if I win the election, America is going to be the Big Dog in this relationship".

They know Trump will reassemble the special cyber operation he funded which focused on China through the CIA and military. They know he will add significant funding to counter China in the murky spyworld.

China was in the tank for Biden this was clear. I can't imagine anything but giddiness of a Harris/Walz presidency. In fact, this may have been their objective for a couple of years after Biden showed himself to be a little too tough on them.

With the glowing reviews by MSM and their owners. I almost start to feel that they want WWIII. Somehow they see profits if America has to interject militarily in the South China Sea, I don't know. Japan, Philippines and the island chains are at risk.

Clinton, Bush and Obama were all very weak on China which really put us in this mess. These people see dollar signs around every corner but never danger, even when dealing with Communists. Biden has applied some good efforts but the constant outreach without reward is a bit troubling.

'Stop spreading false narratives': China warns Sullivan to stop colluding with Taiwan during Beijing visit

China blocks Philippine resupply mission to Escoda Shoal

Why don't you support american jobs? The ukraine war has cost us 100s of billions. Who pays for that?

I have condemned every single penny that has been sent to Ukraine.

Why you thought that was a valid rebuttal, I have no idea.

We lost American jobs. It's why the billions went to the corporate farms.

Because China got their products elsewhere.

Did I really need to explain this?
No, because of NAFTA and sending American manufacturing over to China where they reverse engineer
everything they can and steal it, you fuckin' retard!

No, because of NAFTA and sending American manufacturing over to China where they reverse engineer
everything they can and steal it, you fuckin' retard!

The corporate farms got bailed out because China decided to purchase their products elsewhere after the tariffs mess.

And NAFTA didn't cause business to send jobs to China, greed did.

Now this has been multiple meetings of U.S officials with China, in China. To the Communists this conveys that the U.S is in the inferior position, traveling there with hopes of appeasement (as if the last 20 years have borne fruit).

In comparison, Chinese delegates have reached out multiple times to Trumps team without success. Trump is out of the gates letting them know "if I win the election, America is going to be the Big Dog in this relationship".

They know Trump will reassemble the special cyber operation he funded which focused on China through the CIA and military. They know he will add significant funding to counter China in the murky spyworld.

China was in the tank for Biden this was clear. I can't imagine anything but giddiness of a Harris/Walz presidency. In fact, this may have been their objective for a couple of years after Biden showed himself to be a little too tough on them.

With the glowing reviews by MSM and their owners. I almost start to feel that they want WWIII. Somehow they see profits if America has to interject militarily in the South China Sea, I don't know. Japan, Philippines and the island chains are at risk.

Clinton, Bush and Obama were all very weak on China which really put us in this mess. These people see dollar signs around every corner but never danger, even when dealing with Communists. Biden has applied some good efforts but the constant outreach without reward is a bit troubling.

'Stop spreading false narratives': China warns Sullivan to stop colluding with Taiwan during Beijing visit

China blocks Philippine resupply mission to Escoda Shoal
China knows better than to invade Taiwan. Hassling the Philippines is the best they can do. I don’t see how they can fight off Japan, S.Korea, Taiwan , the Phillipines, Malaysia and Vietnam, with US backing? The Chinese military is shit and doesn’t have the material to launch a sea invasion. It’s all bluster and the Phillipines should just sink a Chinese ship.

#TAIWANISNOTCHINA

Because China got their products elsewhere.

Did I really need to explain this?

Lies. Trump negotiated a $75B deal for China to buy American farming goods. Once covid hit they reneged and some in America seemed to undermine his presidency and maybe even assured China Trump would be gone so "no need to spend that money now on America", I don't know.

You definitely. Definitely have some traitors in America. If the 1980s had the British spies and government secretly colluding with Russia, the 2000s may have many Americans secretly colluding with China.

Is this going to continue with another 4 years of Obamas/Pelosi administration (with Walz in tow) or have Americans had enough after 12 of the last 16 years?

The world will know in November what America has chosen.

The corporate farms got bailed out because China decided to purchase their products elsewhere after the tariffs mess.

And NAFTA didn't cause business to send jobs to China, greed did.

And who signed nafta and then made china the most favored trade nation. Are you kidding me? Why would you sign nafta if it wasn't about sending jobs elsewhere?

Lies. Trump negotiated a $75B deal for China to buy American farming goods. Once covid hit they reneged and some in America seemed to undermine his presidency and maybe even assured China Trump would be gone so "no need to spend that money now on America", I don't know.

You definitely. Definitely have some traitors in America. If the 1980s had the British spies and government secretly colluding with Russia, the 2000s may have many Americans secretly colluding with China.

Is this going to continue with another 4 years of Obamas/Pelosi administration (with Walz in tow) or have Americans had enough after 12 of the last 16 years?

The world will know in November what America has chosen.

I always chuckle when people claim I am wrong but then agree with me with their replies.

You claim they went elsewhere over Covid which is just plain silly but even then, it would have been over the actions of Trump.

Forum List

Back