Summary of Evidence Release 'Triggers' Comey

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Comey rips 'weasels and liars,' invokes Joe McCarthy in Twitter rant'

'Former FBI Director James Comey lashed out at unnamed "weasels and liars" on social media late Thursday, hours before President Trump was expected to declassify a controversial memo about purported surveillance abuses over the objections of Democrats.'

Comey doesn't taked getting exposed as a lying, Conspiratorial traitor very well...

Bwuhahaha....

:p

Comey rips 'weasels and liars,' invokes Joe McCarthy in Twitter rant

'Former FBI Director James Comey lashed out at unnamed "weasels and liars" on social media late Thursday, hours before President Trump was expected to declassify a controversial memo about purported surveillance abuses over the objections of Democrats.'

Comey doesn't taked getting exposed as a lying, Conspiratorial traitor very well...

Bwuhahaha....

I invoke J Edgar Hoover!

Bwuhahaha....

I'd hate to be in Comey's shoes right now. You know damned well he's sweating this FISA memo thing out and is probably not sleeping very well.

I'm also wondering how many suicides are we going to see once the memo is released?

If we weren't facing a dangerous Deep State, an Obama Deep State...James Comey would already be in jail, maybe out on bail awaiting trial. So would other people.

Battle ongoing. Good guys winning, but much left to be done.

I thought Comey was smart enough to recognize how both McCarthy and today's both started their own 'Red Scares'...

McCarthy was actually trying to PROTECT America. Obama, Comey, Mueller, and the other Conspirators are committing treason, tearing the country apart out of partisan hatred.

...and being exposed like this just triggered him. He is about to lose his mind. In his mind it wasn't supposed to turn out this way. For helping take down Trump he was supposed to be a 'hero'...not end up exposed as a traitor.

" A weasel & a liar are looking back at Comey every time he glances in the mirror!!"

what scum

...wouldn't be the 1st time...

...but I don't think the Russians were part of the Obama administration's treason.

Much like Bo Bergdahl's capture gave Barry the opportunity to free the Taliban 5 and use Begdahl's kidnapping as the excuse, I think the 'Russian Scare' was the 'tool' / excuse Obama used to commit this treason...

Forum List

Back