Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
"I'm more of a communist!"

"NO! I'm more of a communist!"

"I'll raise taxes higher!"

"NO! I'll raise raise higher!

"Would communist number one like to respond to communist number two?"

"Yes, I will break up all the banks and eliminate all private insurance, so the entire nation will be dependent on the govt. for health insurance!"

"I will legalize all illegal immigrants and ban all guns, fuck the second amendment!"

"I will put all CEO's of big companies in jail!"

"I will close down all fossil fuel production in the US and make us entirely dependent on terrorist nations"

Stay tuned, we'll be back after these ads.

I was wondering what planet they were on. Or maybe it was a spoof.

Even Hillary was touting her successes! Ha ha ha.

I was wondering what planet they were on. Or maybe it was a spoof.

Sunday night.

If it was Saturday, I might have confused it with SNL.

(wonder if that's why they didn't have it on Saturday again?)

The hatred Sanders display towards "big banks" and "billionaires" rivals the hatred Lenin had towards the Romanoffs.
Fortunately he will never have the power Lenin had, otherwise there would be bloodbath on Wall Street.

Shit, I didn't even know they were having one. Debbie is too busy trying to figure out how to get Bernie and trump assassinated..

The hatred Sanders display towards "big banks" and "billionaires" rivals the hatred Lenin had towards the Romanoffs.
Fortunately he will never have the power Lenin had, otherwise there would be bloodbath on Wall Street.
Sander's wants to remove all vestiges of a capitalistic system in the US. But at least he isn't hiding it.

Shit, I didn't even know they were having one. Debbie is too busy trying to figure out how to get Bernie and trump assassinated..
One good look at her should give both of them heart attacks.

"All cops are evil, racist and corrupt!"

Clinton is the classic example of its not what you know but who you know.

Sanders is at least consistent throughout his career and honest about what he thinks will improve things.

On there republican side, there really isn't a contender. Certainly no one worthy of my vote.

Being as how ever election is a lesser of all evils kinda thing.

This one doesn't leave much options

As Trump put it best: "I'm all for a woman as president, but not this one."

I think Bill Clinton was a great president. Hillary is a radical and will divide this country even more.

Yeah I'm not a Hillary fan. She's kinda a poser and doesn't even make a very good figure head.
Although Bill Clinton was an egotistical pervert with no respect for the sanctity of the Oval Office he was a Southern moderate who succeeded by reigning in the nutjobs in his own party, while compromising with the opposing party and doing what's best for the good of the country.

Hillary will be a female more radical version of Obama, that will. Hold on his failures and drive this country even more over the cliff.

Forum List

Back