Sunday Morning Feel Good Story- At Least 20 Stung by Swarm of Bees at Arizona Mosque

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Thank you lord for sending the message. While we received it, I hope they did too.

-Geaux
=============

A huge swarm of bees surrounded people at the Muslim Community Mosque in Phoenix, Arizona, in a terrifying moment caught on video.

At least 20 people were stung Friday, Phoenix Fire Department spokeswoman Ardell Deliz told ABC News.

One person -- a 24-year-old man -- was transported to the hospital in stable condition, Deliz said.

At Least 20 Stung by Swarm of Bees at Arizona Mosque

Apparently these attacks are quite common in Arizona; I don't think God was singling out Muslims, unless He doesn't like baseball either:

In March of 2012, a swarm of bees halted a spring-training game between the Arizona Diamondbacks and the San Francisco Giants. No one was stung, but the bees chased pitcher Darren Oliver from the mound. He later said he thought his hair gel might have attracted them. It wasn't the first time bees have disrupted a baseball game in Arizona, either. In 2005, bees stopped a game in Tucson after five innings. They also delayed the start of a D-backs game earlier this year. Top 10 Killer Bee Attacks in Arizona

Thank you lord for sending the message. While we received it, I hope they did too.

-Geaux
=============

A huge swarm of bees surrounded people at the Muslim Community Mosque in Phoenix, Arizona, in a terrifying moment caught on video.

At least 20 people were stung Friday, Phoenix Fire Department spokeswoman Ardell Deliz told ABC News.

One person -- a 24-year-old man -- was transported to the hospital in stable condition, Deliz said.

At Least 20 Stung by Swarm of Bees at Arizona Mosque
Call it an "act of God."

Well I guess the women were safe since they wear those bee keeper outfits 24/7.

When a mosque full of Muslims pray every week for the destruction of Israel and America - and a swarm of 20,000 bees drive them from the building - I CALL IT AN "ACT OF GOD!" Deal with it.
How do you know this Jeremiah? Where you there at prayer time?

I have been to many, many weekly prayer times at the mosque.

And never have I heard the prayer directed towards the destruction of Israel and America.

God hates it when you tell lies Jeremiah. ...... :cool:

When a mosque full of Muslims pray every week for the destruction of Israel and America - and a swarm of 20,000 bees drive them from the building - I CALL IT AN "ACT OF GOD!" Deal with it.

And never have I heard the prayer directed towards the destruction of Israel and America.

Muslims in American mosques praying for destruction of Israel

DECEMBER 31, 2008 4:38 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER

I am getting reports from sources inside American mosques that the dua qunoot — a prayer for the destruction of Allah’s enemies — is being added to the regular prayers in American mosques. The prayer, which concludes, “Undoubtedly, your torment is going to overtake infidels,” is being added to every raka’ah, or unit of Islamic prayer (salah). There are, of course, five prescribed prayers per day, and those are comprised of a total of 17 raka’ahs. So 17 times a day, pious Muslims in the United States are praying these days for the destruction of the enemies of Allah — by which Israel is clearly meant.

More News, Sunni Man.......

Muslims Chant "Death To America, Death To Israel" Prior To Mosque Bombing That Killed 142 Muslims

In a nearly perfect example of insanity, just prior to a bombing at a mosque in Yemen on Friday that killed at least 142 Muslims and injured at least 345 more, 'worshippers' can be heard shouting "death to America", "death to Israel" and "curse upon the Jews," as heard in the newly released video below, before setting off suicide bombs that killed other Muslims. In actions that have brought 'chaos, violence and internal fighting' to the country of Yemen, the coordinated series of attacks upon Mosques were allegedly carried out by a faction of ISIS in what they termed a 'blessed operation'.

According to the Times of Israel, the video released below was translated by the Arabic media watchdog MEMRI and contains 'an impassioned cry' against Israel, America and Jews, and according to a statement made online by the perpetrators of this cowardly act, were 'just the tip of the iceberg'.:

“Our belief in Allah will increase after today. We will triumph over their deceit and their arrogance. Allah is with us,” the preacher said.

“Death to America. Death to Israel. Curse upon the Jews. Victory to Islam. Allahu Akbar,” the worshipers recited en masse. Then a terrorist roaming among the mosque’s patrons detonated himself, causing a scene of mass panic.

The Shiite TV network aired footage from inside the al-Hashoosh Mosque, where screaming volunteers were using bloodied blankets to carry away victims. One of the dead was a small child. Corpses were lined up on the mosque floor and carried away in pick-up trucks.

I am getting reports from sources inside American mosques that the dua qunoot — a prayer for the destruction of Allah’s enemies — is being added to the regular prayers in American mosques. The prayer, which concludes, “Undoubtedly, your torment is going to overtake infidels,” is being added to every raka’ah, or unit of Islamic prayer (salah). There are, of course, five prescribed prayers per day, and those are comprised of a total of 17 raka’ahs. So 17 times a day, pious Muslims in the United States are praying these days for the destruction of the enemies of Allah — by which Israel is clearly meant.
has no one ever explained to you that not everything on the internet is credible?

has no one ever explained to you that not everything on the internet is credible?

Yes, which is why I am under no illusion about Islam having any place in civilization.

The mosque where the bee's attacked was in America.

I tell Jeremiah that I've never heard that mosque praying against Israel or America.

So she posts about a mosque in Yemen doing it.

She is one of the most dishonest poster here. ...... :cool:

S

So if I understand this correctly, God waited 8 years to visit Divine retribution on a random mosque for adding, “Undoubtedly, your torment is going to overtake infidels,” to a list of Friday prayers? Wonder what made God think America or Israel was involved? Hindus are infidels too you know, as are Buddhists. This just seems like rampant paranoia to me, unless of course, there are underlying justifiable reasons to single out America and Israel?

I'm also sorry to see all this schadenfreude; It's not very Christian nor Jewish to derive pleasure from the misfortunes of others.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back