Super Tuesday: Who do you believe will win?

Super Tuesday: Who do you believe will win?

• Trump

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Cruz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kaisich

• Rubio

• Carson

• Total voters

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Super Tuesday 2016

Super Tuesday is the date of March 1, 2016. It is called “Super Tuesday” because many states hold their primary voting on the same date which can create a situation where candidates that perform poorly often drop out as a result of the number of delegates decided in one day. This year, it is being nicknamed the “SEC Primary” which makes reference to the Southeastern Conference in college football based on the number of southern states holding their primary on Super Tuesday. Most of the Super Tuesday primaries are proportional meaning that the delegates will be awarded based on the percentage of the a candidate receives.
Read more at Super Tuesday 2016

Who do you believe will win today?

Last edited:
Trump will dominate the delegate selection although he won't sweep all states.

I can tell you who won't win: The American people.
Why is that, SwimExpert?

I'm going with Fox Mulder on this one. Some kind of shadow government experimenting on the American people against without their knowledge. They've put something in the water and it's causing brain damage. The real story behind Flint, Michigan is that some local farmers actually discovered the additive plant by accident and tried to destroy it. Now the Shadow Government is trying to cover up what they were really doing by doctoring the evidence to look like lead poisoning from rusty pipes.

Seriously, it makes about as much sense as anything else we've seen this election cycle.

The Jesuits are at it again.

Damn Jeremiah and her secret brigade of infiltrators.

Rubio and CRuz are the ZOG candidates. The Donald will most likely win all the states because he is not a ZOG candidate. The American people (not including of course welfare blacks, mexicans, jews, illegal aliens, syrian refugees, etc.) are sick of ZOG candidates. With the exception of Texas the one candidate not financed by AIPAC who tells it like it is going to win it all.

Rubio and CRuz are the ZOG candidates. The Donald will most likely win all the states because he is not a ZOG candidate. The American people (not including of course welfare blacks, mexicans, jews, illegal aliens, syrian refugees, etc.) are sick of ZOG candidates. With the exception of Texas the one candidate not financed by AIPAC who tells it like it is going to win it all.

So Trump is winning because of AIPAC? Or despite of AIPAC? Trump has Jewish grandkids, but he isn't as pro-Israel as Cruz or Rubio. What about the Democrats?

So Trump is winning because of AIPAC? Or despite of AIPAC? Trump has Jewish grandkids, but he isn't as pro-Israel as Cruz or Rubio. What about the Democrats?
I wouldn't count on that one. Rubio is not Israel's friend. He's a liar. As for Cruz, who knows? Trump's daughter is also Jewish. Trump is pro-Israel.

I wouldn't count on that one. Rubio is not Israel's friend. He's a liar. As for Cruz, who knows? Trump's daughter is also Jewish. Trump is pro-Israel.

I like you alot Jeremiah, but you haven't been watching alot of TV lately. The Donald is pro-Israel, but not as much as the other 2. Unless, you are right and they are exceptional liars. I usually take people at their word, though that may be naive.

I like you alot Jeremiah, but you haven't been watching alot of TV lately. The Donald is pro-Israel, but not as much as the other 2. Unless, you are right and they are exceptional liars. I usually take people at their word, though that may be naive.
I like you alot too. I am being honest with you. I wasn't on board with Trump for a long time. I never trusted Rubio and said from the beginning he is the worst candidate of the entire bunch. Cruz was a different story. I have a close friend who knows his father. He was convinced Cruz was a Christian. Something about him didn't feel right but I waited to see what he'd do. After watching him in one debate - I knew what it was. He leans more towards political correctness than the truth. Trump isn't a born again Christian. We both know that, Forever. But I notice he's got heart and he is self funding his campaign and he's the only one who said he'd put a ban on Muslim immigration. I'm 4 square behind Israel and stand with my Jewish brethren. If I thought Trump would ever betray either of you I'd never vote for him. Ever.
p.s. You are right. I do not watch television but very rarely. You know me well, Forever.

Forum List

Back