Supreme Court Blocks Court Order For Trump's Accounting Firm To Release Tax Returns

Trump has so far lost every court case attempting to hide his returns, sometimes laughably so.
If that were true you would have seen them by now Dummy....

Well Dems have only had the House for less than a year and lawsuits take time. It’s now approaching the SCOTUS. This is going about as fast as any legal process could be expected.

I’m going to bet SCOTUS doesn’t take it. Trump’s argument is in bad faith.
You realize you are talking about a man that gets audited every year don't you?...just like anyone with a return like his goes through...if you want to find wrong doing with tax returns find someone that never expects to be audited....not a guy that knows he will get audited....

Fun fact. There’s never been any proof that Trump has been audited, which he could very easily provide if he so chose.

Also, the IRS, which has been notoriously underfunded for decades and is totally swamped, is now supposedly perfect at finding any irregularities?
He is never not under audit...he is still under audit right now....
How do you know? Do you just believe it because Trump said so?

Letting rich candidates call the shots is like saying to the middle and lower classes "hey we are superior to you". What's even more interesting is poor people buy into what rich people say. Always a huge mistake.

The left will have a major HISSY FIT if the court decides to take it and sides with Trump!

The Supreme Court on Monday issued a temporary stay that will allow President Trump to keep his tax returns secret — at least temporarily.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/18/supreme-court-issues-temporary-stay-to-keep-trumps-taxes-secret/

They court didn't rule on the merits of the case, so we'll see what happens, but a stay usually indicate how the court would rule should the case reach them.

Your thoughts?
The president isn't bound by any law where he HAS to produce his tax records. This has never been tried or done before. It's just more bullsh*t from the loser Dems.

Isn't it time to make Satan pay?

3844t1.jpg

They won't get his taxes. Know why? A. It's none of their business. B. Everyone with a sound mind knows it's motivated by an ongoing witch hunt only.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what you call winning! There's no reason for Congress to see his tax returns. Plus it sets an awful precedent if granted.

JUST IN: Supreme Court Temporarily Blocks House Subpoena of Trump's Tax Returns

Supreme Court temporarily halts court order requiring accountants to turn over Trump's tax returns to Congress
It's a temporary stay which was totally expected, retard. Now clean the premature ejaculation from your face.

Seems that was made clear in the OP, dipstick.

Well Dems have only had the House for less than a year and lawsuits take time. It’s now approaching the SCOTUS. This is going about as fast as any legal process could be expected.

You realize you are talking about a man that gets audited every year don't you?...just like anyone with a return like his goes through...if you want to find wrong doing with tax returns find someone that never expects to be audited....not a guy that knows he will get audited....

Fun fact. There’s never been any proof that Trump has been audited, which he could very easily provide if he so chose.

Also, the IRS, which has been notoriously underfunded for decades and is totally swamped, is now supposedly perfect at finding any irregularities?
Because all multi million dollar corporations in NY get annual audits....its automatic...that is why so many leave NY....

Because all multi million dollar corporations in NY get annual audits....its automatic...that is why so many leave NY....

I doubt that. The IRS is auditing the super rich less and less. According to Forbes, the rate of audits for people with >$10 million in income is 6%.

Last time I checked 6% is pretty far from "automatic".

I doubt that. The IRS is auditing the super rich less and less. According to Forbes, the rate of audits for people with >$10 million in income is 6%.

State audits dummy....he gets audited by NY every year...so do people like Sean Hannity and Limbaugh...and even Bloomberg...if you know the state is looking at you all the time you will by necessity be clean as a whistle...this refusal to not turn the returns over is to protect himself from lies and misinterpretations of his returns....and to piss off people like you....

State audits dummy....he gets audited by NY every year...so do people like Sean Hannity and Limbaugh...and even Bloomberg...if you know the state is looking at you all the time you will by necessity be clean as a whistle...this refusal to not turn the returns over is to protect himself from lies and misinterpretations of his returns....and to piss off people like you....

Prove it.

Prove it.
You prove it...the research will do you good....

Prove it.

Nah, pretty sure you made it up. Not going to waste my time. Trump is full of shit. His taxes are going to prove it. There's been tons of reporting on it already. He's shady as hell. Rich people tend to get away with it. Even auditors don't pick up nearly as much as you expect.

Prove it.

Nah, pretty sure you made it up. Not going to waste my time. Trump is full of shit. His taxes are going to prove it. There's been tons of reporting on it already. He's shady as hell. Rich people tend to get away with it. Even auditors don't pick up nearly as much as you expect.
That's why you don't learn....

Prove it.

I know more than you.

Prove it.

I know more than you.
Prove it.....

Trump has so far lost every court case attempting to hide his returns, sometimes laughably so.

IRS: Trump can release tax returns, regardless of audit

IRS: Trump can release tax returns, regardless of audit
Of course he could...but he is wise not to...the dems can't be trusted to interpret them correctly or honestly...

Forum List

Back