Supreme Court Blocks Court Order For Trump's Accounting Firm To Release Tax Returns

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what you call winning! There's no reason for Congress to see his tax returns. Plus it sets an awful precedent if granted.

JUST IN: Supreme Court Temporarily Blocks House Subpoena of Trump's Tax Returns

Supreme Court temporarily halts court order requiring accountants to turn over Trump's tax returns to Congress
It's a temporary stay which was totally expected, retard. Now clean the premature ejaculation from your face.
Temporary stay?....CNN's view....another CNN Bot.....Buuuaaahahaha

Dumb fuck, even the link from the far right wing wacko site say it is just temporary

of course it was going to be blocked till they made a ruling.
So you now believe far right wacko sites? who's the dumb fuck now
Pajama boi?....

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what you call winning! There's no reason for Congress to see his tax returns. Plus it sets an awful precedent if granted.

Supreme Court temporarily halts court order requiring accountants to turn over Trump's tax returns to Congress
It's a temporary stay which was totally expected, retard. Now clean the premature ejaculation from your face.
Hey dumbshit.

Look at the OP headlines. Read them. Sloooooowwwwwwwwly.

Notice anything?

Hey dumbshit.

Notice anything?

give them a minute - theyre picking corn out of a trump crap pile.
And feeding it to you....Buuuaaahahahahaha get ready for 4 MORE YEARS....

trump-tweet-records.jpg

Dumb fuck, even the link from the far right wing wacko site say it is just temporary
You're a real low life Gator. Truly scummy.
AND he/she/it? is DUMB, as well.
He's a war hero, PhD and millionaire ... he thinks.

Have you told your wife/husband about these fantasies you have about me?
No. Have you told your "partners" about your degrees, stellar military services and your millions of bucks?

You're a real low life Gator. Truly scummy.
AND he/she/it? is DUMB, as well.
He's a war hero, PhD and millionaire ... he thinks.

Have you told your wife/husband about these fantasies you have about me?
No. Have you told your "partners" about your degrees, stellar military services and your millions of bucks?

No need to do so. Been married to the same woman for almost 27 years. Got engaged when I was a LCpl so she spent most of my Marine Corps career with me. She was with me for both my degrees and knows exactly how much money we have.

Last edited:
Hey dumbshit.

Notice anything?
I notice you are pissed because Trump got a reprieve dumb fuck....little baby....
Whose pissed? I'm laughing my ass off at the premature ejaculation on your faces. :lol:
You are not pissed?...oh good because you won't get to put your nose into Trump's tax returns and lie about them....Buuuuaaaahahahaha another win for the Great one...President Trump....

Hey dumbshit.

Notice anything?
I notice you are pissed because Trump got a reprieve dumb fuck....little baby....
Whose pissed? I'm laughing my ass off at the premature ejaculation on your faces. :lol:
You are not pissed?...oh good because you won't get to put your nose into Trump's tax returns and lie about them....Buuuuaaaahahahaha another win for the Great one...President Trump....
You seem to be under the hilarious impression this is a permanent block of Trump's tax returns being released. :lol:

Hey dumbshit.

Notice anything?

Well at least they didn't wait until the last day before the deadline to file this final appeal after their long string of loses.

You seem to be under the hilarious impression this is a permanent block of Trump's tax returns being released
Its the beginning of that...by the time you fuck tards get a hold of Trump's tax returns he will have completed his second term and Pelosi and Schiff will be long gone and in hell where they belong....

Hey dumbshit.

Notice anything?
You seem to be under the hilarious impression this is a permanent block of Trump's tax returns being released. :lol:

Almost 3 years in and you dopes still have hope.
That's all you losers got, is hope.

You seem to be under the hilarious impression this is a permanent block of Trump's tax returns being released
Its the beginning of that...by the time you fuck tards get a hold of Trump's tax returns he will have completed his second term and Pelosi and Schiff will be long gone and in hell where they belong....

Didn’t Trump already promise to release his taxes?

Forum List

Back