Supreme Court of Georgia orders removal of Judge Christina Peterson

As part of the consent decree, they were required to list vacancies with the Urban League, implement non-discriminatory policies, allow applications at a central office, and provide weekly reports on vacancies and rejected applicants.

Massa won.
Yeah they already doing those things.

Haha a concent decree isn’t verdict for the govt

You're a joke, you can clearly see that this clown and his father were discriminating against folks of color but that really doesn't matter to you does it.
No I can’t clearly see that from a lawsuit they won

What incsn see is that racial jungle joey xiden fought against desegration of schools, repeatedly uses racist remarks, including telling people theh ain’t black if they don’t fall in line

Not none of that bothers you

Oh yeah, crazy Democrat blacks in Georgia strike again.

Fani, Nathan, others, now this clown. Then you look at say South Africa 30 years on and what you see is the same. Facts.

The Supreme Court of Georgia is ordering the removal of a Douglas County judge who was arrested last week at a Buckhead nightclub.
“Douglas County Probate Court Judge Christina Peterson has been charged with a number of violations of the Code of Judicial Conduct (CJC), including a number of violations that the Judicial Qualifications Commission (JQC) says exhibited a pattern of judicial misconduct while in office,” the court said in a ruling issued Tuesday morning. “The JQC Hearing Panel found that Judge Peterson violated multiple rules in the CJC and that 2 those violations warrant her removal from the bench.
“We agree that removal is warranted here ... Accordingly, it is ordered that Judge Christina Peterson of the Douglas County Probate Court be removed from office, effective upon the date of this opinion. As a result, Judge Peterson ‘shall not be eligible to be elected or appointed to any judicial office in this state until seven years have elapsed’ from the date of this opinion.”

About time. That bitch would have been off the bench long ago if she were white.

No I can’t clearly see that from a lawsuit they won

What incsn see is that racial jungle joey xiden fought against desegration of schools, repeatedly uses racist remarks, including telling people theh ain’t black if they don’t fall in line

Not none of that bothers you
Wow you will defend Massa to the end. See unlike your boot licking ass I don't try to defend anything mucked up that Biden has done. How do you win a case where there are stipulations put on your ass to make sure you don't continue to discriminate against folks of color. His own employees testified about the racist practices he was engaged in. Trump's racist history is not even worth listing.

Wow you will defend Massa to the end. See unlike your boot licking ass I don't try to defend anything mucked up that Biden has done. How do you win a case where there are stipulations put on your ass to make sure you don't continue to discriminate against folks of color. His own employees testified about the racist practices he was engaged in. Trump's racist history is not even worth listing.
I’ll defend anyone from your demaklan lies

You're a joke, you can clearly see that this clown and his father were discriminating against folks of color but that really doesn't matter to you does it.
Black people have a bad reputation as renters and as employees

Government can browbeat landlords but cant change personal opinions

Only black people themselves can do that

That's just more of your usual racist bullshit.
The law says that property owners cant discriminate against black people

But I suspect that black landlords have the same opinion of black renters that whites do

When are you going to define racism for us?

Forum List

Back