🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Supreme Court Predictions

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
I'm thinking it's Thomas Hardiman. Solid conservative, no paper trail the Rats can lie about, and had an even better interview with Trump than Gorsuch had. No Ivy Leaguer...he put himself through Notre Dame by driving a taxi. He was the runner-up to Gorsuch last time and even helped the President fake out the drive-by media by hopping in his car and heading to D.C. like he was the choice. They chased him for a hundred miles or so before he pulled off and headed back home.
lol.gif

a-man-wearing-a-suit-and-tie-smiling-at-the-camera-judge-thomas-m-hardiman-the-first-member-of-his-f_664811_.jpg

I predict he'll get 55 votes.

• Banned
The top 4 are Hardiman of Pennsylvania, Brett Kavanaugh of Maryland, Raymond Kethledge of Michigan and Amy Coney Barrett of Indiana...this is kinda important...anybody?
1ZwGk5K.png

I want the white, conservative, catholic woman simply because the left is bad mouthing her before she’s been chosen. She must stand up to the libtarded bitches on the court.

I'm thinking it's Thomas Hardiman. Solid conservative, no paper trail the Rats can lie about, and had an even better interview with Trump than Gorsuch had. No Ivy Leaguer...he put himself through Notre Dame by driving a taxi. He was the runner-up to Gorsuch last time and even helped the President fake out the drive-by media by hopping in his car and heading to D.C. like he was the choice. They chased him for a hundred miles or so before he pulled off and headed back home.
lol.gif

a-man-wearing-a-suit-and-tie-smiling-at-the-camera-judge-thomas-m-hardiman-the-first-member-of-his-f_664811_.jpg

I predict he'll get 55 votes.

I would prefer Brett Kavanaugh, but I do think you are correct.

I can see President Trump now, sitting at his desk laughing at the hilarious scene of all the pundits trying their best to guess who he's already selected. :)

i have it narrowed down to either a male or a female between the ages of 35 and 59

i was really hoping for chris christie only cause I like watching him eat a large pizza,and we could all watch him eating his pizza during the court hearings

Sorry bout that,

1. I think he will be very conservative.
2. Trump won't screw this up, he knows this is important to help guide USA away from the cliff.
3. It won't be a lady.
4. Thomas Hardiman looks good.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hoping for Barrett or Hardiman in that order. DO NOT want either of the other 2....heard they are weak on social issues and immigration...does no good to replace Kennedy with another flakey cuckservative.

Hardiman has a family connection to Trump....he clerked under the President's sister in the 3rd? Circuit. I agree they'd probably all be suitable but we can't take the chance of the pick going soft on us like Souter or Roberts. Ginsburg is 85 so Trump could have a third pick at any moment....6-3 has a nice ring to it.

i am looking forward to his 2nd pick

hell i am really looking forward to his third pick

which could be any day now

I have to go with Barrett... Something tells me that she will be the most open-minded, yet willing and able to reach a decision; even-tempered yet firm, confident yet not self-centered. And has a whole shitload of maternal instinct's...

Looks like they've finally either fired all the leakers at the WH or Trump hasn't told anybody who he's picked. :thup:

Sorry bout that,

1. I think he will be very conservative.
2. Trump won't screw this up, he knows this is important to help guide USA away from the cliff.
3. It won't be a lady.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back